Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2016, 01:17 AM

3,288 posts, read 2,360,116 times

Advertisements

Found a dime in Walmart tonight. I was at the self checkout and while I was waiting for my debit card to be approved, I looked down and there it was, at my feet. What's odd is that the place was full,of people. Plenty of illegal Spanish folks who would happily grab it up instantly. I don't know how it was there out in the open in such a busy area without one of them swiping it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2016, 10:01 PM

Found a dime today at a gas station I never go to because they always charged extra if you do not pay cash. As I was driving by today, the sign said that cash or credit were the same price. I pulled in next to the pump. Looked west as I walked to the pump. The 5pm sun wa blinding. I looked down and saw a bright spot under some rocks and I walked to it. Sure enough, a dime. I took a picture of the area to show my wife and she said it would be like walking on a hiking trail and finding a lost ring under the leaves because it was so unobvious. No need to respond. Just documenting this for myself.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:05 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
I found 5 pennies in one day!

Old 08-08-2016, 07:07 AM

997 posts, read 937,599 times
There is so much synchronicity that goes on all the time. People dismiss it. It is patterns, following patterns.

I don't find dimes because it isn't my 'sign' but I have always had weird synchronicity but I didn't know what it meant. I didn't try to figure it out.

Now I know what the clues mean and I can put them together like a puzzle.

Not knowing what they mean is still useful. It is just a sign from the universe saying 'hi'. Letting you know that there is a plan and the decks are all stacked.

Pennies from Heaven...That's a song or a saying. It means what it sounds like. The dimes are just inflation.

Old 08-08-2016, 11:08 AM

444 posts, read 324,879 times
Reading the tea leaves. Can mean anything.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronicka View Post
There is so much synchronicity that goes on all the time. People dismiss it. It is patterns, following patterns.

I don't find dimes because it isn't my 'sign' but I have always had weird synchronicity but I didn't know what it meant. I didn't try to figure it out.

Now I know what the clues mean and I can put them together like a puzzle.

Not knowing what they mean is still useful. It is just a sign from the universe saying 'hi'. Letting you know that there is a plan and the decks are all stacked.

Pennies from Heaven...That's a song or a saying. It means what it sounds like. The dimes are just inflation.
Cool. In 20 years, I should be finding quarters by your logic.

Old 08-31-2016, 03:19 PM

Took my family on a short vacation to Northen NJ mountainresort. There was that darn dime, out in the open staring at me at the Hotel check-in desk.

Old 09-15-2016, 11:09 PM

Took a late walk around 10:30 pm on 9/13 around the neighborhood. Pretty much pitch black other than the occasional street lamp every 1000' or so and there was a shiny object on the otherwise completely dark street. Picked it up and took my dime. I took a few pictures of it but it is so dark, you can't see it in the pics.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:39 PM

3,072 posts, read 1,682,636 times
I went through a very odd phase involving coins after my teen daughter died.

For a while I found pennies in groups of '3' all the time. When I took walks I found 3 pennies constantly. They were close together, and sometimes more spread out (in this case, after the 3rd penny I would find no more). It happened so often that I knew it couldn't be coincidence, although I still don't know what '3' is supposed to mean.

The last time it happened was in a store. I checked my money in my change purse and all I saw was a dime. I opened it again a few minutes later for change at the register, and right on top of the folded bills was 3 pennies! I got a bit of anxiety over that one, but it stopped after that and I missed it.

Old 09-18-2016, 03:57 PM

I think that dime was meant for me. LOL. This has been happening regularly since the mid 90s. No one had recently died at the time though both of my parents died since. But since it began before their deaths, i keep them out of the equation.tehn again, it could be any of my grandparents, etc. I will never know. I just know that it happens way too often and in very odd places for it to have no significance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal