Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2019, 11:04 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I think that were it Cultists; then someone from the cult would reveal this fact. Surgical precision cuts. Are you suggesting a medical cult? What cult? Do you have any names or more proof other than your opinion?
You made the statement that you believed the farmers had a better idea of what was happening with their cows than others. Well the farmer, in this case, stated that she believed it was cult related and occurred more often during a blood moon. Take your own advice!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2019, 01:04 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You made the statement that you believed the farmers had a better idea of what was happening with their cows than others. Well the farmer, in this case, stated that she believed it was cult related and occurred more often during a blood moon. Take your own advice!
Only one cultist opinion out of many mutilations across the USA does not make it a cult doing them. Where does this cult hole up?

Old 02-13-2019, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Only one cultist opinion out of many mutilations across the USA does not make it a cult doing them. Where does this cult hole up?
Where is your BF holed up?

Every once in a while we do catch people that mutilate animals: https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...l-12761795.php. If these mutilations are done with precision instruments/scalpels; where is one picture of an eight or nine foot tall beast with a scalpel in it's hands - it does not make any sense. Wild animals do not leave behind carcasses with just certain pieces surgically removed.

Old 02-13-2019, 02:02 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Calm Calm I want to believe you i really do. You are confused. I don't think a BF did these mutilations at all. I don't know what did them.

A BF might hole up just about anywhere it feels safe.

Old 02-13-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Calm Calm I want to believe you i really do. You are confused. I don't think a BF did these mutilations at all. I don't know what did them.

A BF might hole up just about anywhere it feels safe.
Just like any crime; some we catch and many get away. But technology should eventually catch up to those that did get away with it in the past. Between drones and better cameras; there are good chances that we will catch more in the future.

Old 02-13-2019, 03:14 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,027,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Often there is no blood spillage and there is no blood left in the animal. That suggests that they (whoever 'they' are) take the blood as well as the various chopped-out parts. The cutting is sometimes done with lasers because the edges of the wounds are burned or with precision cutting which a normal person unfamiliar with scalpels would not be able to do. Really, it needs a certain kind of training to core out animal parts like this in a nice neat way and most people would have no idea how to do it.

I think it would be easy to find out if the cow had been injected with something to coagulate the blood before chopping it up, and if that was not done, then I suspect there would be some oozing out even if you waited a couple of hours before you cut into the body.

In some instances, the cow body often looks as if it has been dropped from the sky which would match with what we hear about some kind of beam which lifts things up to the craft.

No, for me, there are too many strangenesses for this to be a common person doing all this as part of their ritual sacrifice to their devil or pagan god. I suspect it is either some kind of sick government experiment which has been going on for decades, or aliens doing research.

Helicopters dont ALL make a lot of noise, some these days are almost silent due to new technology.

Why would the gov. have to take other people's cattle? Couldn't they just raise their own?

Old 02-13-2019, 06:12 PM

5,869 posts, read 4,210,466 times
Quote:
I think that were it Cultists; then someone from the cult would reveal this fact. Surgical precision cuts. Are you suggesting a medical cult? What cult? Do you have any names or more proof other than your opinion?
The one I saw was in a place that could not have been reached by a wheeled vehicle without going right past the kitchen door, and people were at home and the dogs did not bark. A cow is a heavy animal that requires heavy machinery to move. A seasoned veteran LEO in a farm county agreed that this could not have been done by anyone using any known technology. Cult or otherwise.

I'm pretty strongly skeptical on aliens and UFO, but they've got me backed into a corner on this one. The US military is far more likely than cults, besides having the power to deflect "official" explanations to an easy patsy like cults, which is laughably preposterous...

However, the US military is not a credible explanation for events in South America
https://rense.com/general26/argentt.htm

Last edited by cebuan; 02-13-2019 at 07:15 PM..

Old 02-13-2019, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuan View Post
The one I saw was in a place that could not have been reached by a wheeled vehicle without going right past the kitchen door, and people were at home and the dogs did not bark. A cow is a heavy animal that requires heavy machinery to move. A seasoned veteran LEO in a farm county agreed that this could not have been done by anyone using any known technology. Cult or otherwise.

I'm pretty strongly skeptical on aliens and UFO, but they've got me backed into a corner on this one. The US military is far more likely than cults, besides having the power to deflect "official" explanations to an easy patsy like cults, which is laughably preposterous...
It would be a great shell game for our government. They acquire the cows legally or steal them, run experiments on them, when the cows die they use helicopters to drop them anyplace. Then, when the carcasses are found, other government agencies swoop in to run more test. Of course those test results would also be available to the military. The taxpayers and ranchers would be the losers. It would make for a great book!

Old 02-13-2019, 07:26 PM

5,869 posts, read 4,210,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
It would be a great shell game for our government. They acquire the cows legally or steal them, run experiments on them, when the cows die they use helicopters to drop them anyplace. Then, when the carcasses are found, other government agencies swoop in to run more test. Of course those test results would also be available to the military. The taxpayers and ranchers would be the losers. It would make for a great book!
In my case, the cow was identified as being the property of the landowner, and was found within 100 yards of his backdoor, within earshot of household occupants. I hear helicopters flying over my house on training exercises almost every day. Even with that frequency, they get my attention.

Old 02-13-2019, 07:55 PM

1,831 posts, read 3,200,641 times
There are actually ways to find out more about the death of the cow. One is that a blood test could be run to find out if there was a tranquilizer used and which one. Could also determine if any additional drugs were used. Next, the law could talk to local veterinarian clinics about which tranquilizers they have on hand and the distribution of the specific tranquilizer involved. Has there been any distribution or missing tranquilizer? Who has the tranquilizer been distributed to in the region?

The interview with the owner is rather odd because she quickly offers up an explanation for the death of cow being related to a sacrifice, etc. i would think a normal response would be to say I found the cow and some speculation about how the cow may have been accessed such as they must have come in through a specific gate off the road. Something like tracks were found or not found.

Are there any issues with neighbor's, or other odd events going on. What is the talk about it in town. Are the locals pinpointing any individual or individuals who might have done it, etc.

The sheriff seems to believe a person did it and drove away. He said you got to catch them in the act. Have heard that before from the law as it related to deer poaching when the poachers are known, but there is no evidence to charge. My guess is they have an idea who did it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal