Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2009, 11:22 AM

1,502 posts, read 7,379,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD35 View Post
Ledo's pizza really doesn't compare to any other chain. It's just different. The pizza is square, thin, and the sauce is a little sweet. They do not have delivery, it's a sit down restaurant with Pizza, pasta, salads, subs, etc.
I really like Ledo's. I grew up not too far from the original one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 12:06 PM

Does anyone know if Staples is open yet?

Old 08-26-2009, 02:03 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,512,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
I must be the only one that has never had a Ledo pizza ?
If anyone could compare them to another popular chain pizza [even store bought] what would it be closest to in taste ?
Do they even deliver ? Wondering about mileage to in conjunction with a possible delivery charge.
I've never had Ledo's either, you're not alone!!!

Janipoo,

Staples is not opening until spring-summer 2010. Like I said before, this really needs an explanation. -mmccul

Old 08-26-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccul View Post
I've never had Ledo's either, you're not alone!!!

Janipoo,

Staples is not opening until spring-summer 2010. Like I said before, this really needs an explanation. -mmccul
Yeah, If I'm right wasn't that the first sign up stating that Staples was coming? That is a long time.

Old 08-27-2009, 03:00 PM

Here's a really nice picture on the Best Buy team on the company's store locator page for Martinsburg:

Best Buy - Martinsburg: Store 1528 - Martinsburg, WV

-mmccul

Old 08-27-2009, 07:45 PM

240 posts, read 831,742 times
Dick's Sporting Goods is now open in Martinsburg. I visited the store this evening. It has a completely different look and feel than the store in Hagerstown. The store feels smaller, however on paper the square footage is only about 3,000 sq ft difference I believe.

Unlike the Hagerstown store, the location at The Commons has a completely open floor plan instead of divided into sections. If you are into guns there is a much larger selection than the Hagerstown location, but the biking and workout areas feel a little crammed. I also didn't notice any big projection screens, but there are lcd tvs scattered through the store.

All in All a very different feel, but an awesome store to have in town.

Old 08-27-2009, 07:55 PM

19,769 posts, read 22,673,762 times
We have a Dicks here in Bridgeport. Keep an eye out for discount cards you can buy from Little League or other groups that sell those things. They're like multi-store discount offers. With the card Pizza Hut gives you a medium pizza free with the purchase of a grande-loaded whatever...

Anyway- Dicks gives you $10 off each purchase of $50 or more. I just went in and bought 3 boxes of ammo for $51.00 and got 20% off. Coupled with their 'Dicks Rewards' card, we save a lot of money there.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:12 AM

10 posts, read 46,036 times
I contact Le Rogers @ AIG Baker about possibly leasing a store in the Commons and I was excited to find out about some more stores going in. According to Le, the only sites still available are D6, D7, C12, C11 and C8. I didn't inquire about the A, B, or Mini sections, so I'm not sure about those. Below is a list of companys that are "assigned a location" as per the leasing company:

B5-Euro Nails
C1-Sleepy's
C6-Beach Bum Tanning
C7-Protel
C10-Hair Cuttery
C14-China Guan
D1-Ledo's Pizza
D4-Choice Wireless

Looks like things are coming along nicely to me!

Old 08-28-2009, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcchick06 View Post
I contact Le Rogers @ AIG Baker about possibly leasing a store in the Commons and I was excited to find out about some more stores going in. According to Le, the only sites still available are D6, D7, C12, C11 and C8. I didn't inquire about the A, B, or Mini sections, so I'm not sure about those. Below is a list of companys that are "assigned a location" as per the leasing company:

B5-Euro Nails
C1-Sleepy's
C6-Beach Bum Tanning
C7-Protel
C10-Hair Cuttery
C14-China Guan
D1-Ledo's Pizza
D4-Choice Wireless

Wow!!! That's great news, thanks!!!

I went to Dick's Wednesday night! Great store with great staff, really glad to have it in the Martinsburg area!!!

I also went over to Books-A-Million, and once again a beautiful, nicely-layed out store with great staff as well!!! -mmccul

Old 08-28-2009, 04:51 PM

240 posts, read 831,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcchick06 View Post

B5-Euro Nails
C1-Sleepy's
C6-Beach Bum Tanning
C7-Protel
C10-Hair Cuttery
C14-China Guan
D1-Ledo's Pizza
D4-Choice Wireless

Great!! Thanks for the info. In this economy The Commons filled up pretty quick. Nice!! I hope the two out-parcels will go just as quick because we need some more dining options.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia