Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 09:53 AM

75 posts, read 222,331 times

Advertisements

Hi SatTerra,
That does sound great. We are hoping to move to the area by the fall. Whereabouts were you fishing on the lake?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2007, 03:03 PM

151 posts, read 571,079 times
We were down by the Tega Cay Beach & Swim club. I also had our relator take us into the house just down the street. It's a nice home, and we appear to have gotten a few upgrades in our purchase. If I bought it I would change out formica counter tops, and linoleum in kitchen probably about $15K in upgrades. It's only drawback as I see it is a small backyard, but then it has a nice view to the golf course, and what is either a pond or lake.

Old 06-19-2007, 07:23 AM

5 posts, read 16,781 times
Has anyone had a house built by Lennar Homes in Regent's Park?

Old 08-31-2007, 05:48 PM

1 posts, read 2,570 times
Default You just can't go wrong....

I'm a 2 & half year resident of Lakeshore and love our neighborhood! I just don't think you can go wrong here! Actually, depending on what your personal interest and needs are, if a school system is on your top requirements, any neighborhood in Fort Mill has positives. Being a realtor I am pretty aware of home inventory and all I can say is that I'M SO GLAD TO LIVE HERE!

Old 09-06-2007, 09:04 AM

16 posts, read 54,050 times
So for a family of 4 (age 34, 37, 7 & 5) looking for a big back yard, 3500+ sq ft, brick, where would one look. I want the kids to be able to play with the neighbors or have th eneigbors over with no worries!

Old 09-07-2007, 06:44 AM

390 posts, read 1,515,766 times
The big back yard will be hard to find in Tega Cay - it's very rugged terrain so most of the houses don't have huge usable yards. You can find everything else you're looking for in LakeShore, and based on my observation the kids don't have any trouble finding places to play. There are quite a few pocket parks/playgrounds in LakeShore and throughout Tega Cay, lots of athletic fields, asphalt trails for walking and bike riding - lots to do outdoors. We built in Tega Cay partly for that reason - it's easy to be outside and enjoy the outdoors. It's safe and fun for kids - that was very important to us. Good luck!

Old 09-09-2007, 12:09 PM

57 posts, read 238,224 times
We have a house in Lakeshore,( in Fairway Point area) On Golfview Crest there are a few homes for sale and have nice backyards.

Old 09-09-2007, 06:03 PM

16 posts, read 54,050 times
Is lakeshore a part ot tega? Is golfview a subdivison?

Frank

Old 09-10-2007, 06:55 AM

390 posts, read 1,515,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankandsteph View Post
Is lakeshore a part ot tega? Is golfview a subdivison?

Frank
Lakeshore is a large development in Tega Cay. It occupies about 1/3 of the TC peninsula. Fairway Point is one of the neighborhoods within Lakeshore. Welcome to Lake Shore on Lake Wylie. Find your perfect home here.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:44 AM

1,149 posts, read 935,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatTerra View Post
If you have $300K to spend you have options. We bought a beautiful home in Tega Cay on Shoreline Pky right at that target price. There is a house just down the street that has been for sale for about 4 months, vacant, and I bet you could get it for that +/- 20K. It's like ours, about 3000 sqft, and has a screened porch. Regent Park, I bought a 2+1 Towhnhome for my mom in the old DogWood Hills division for about $88K. This area has something for everybody, but don't tell anyone it's a secret!
I am actually in the process of buying a studio condo in Dogwood Hills for like $33K. I love the area and neighborhood. And there is something for everyone. I am single with no children and on the go. It works for me.

Last edited by jteskal; 03-04-2009 at 10:53 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties