Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do folks in Alaska feel about Gov. Palin
I support Gov Palin. Voting McCain in 2008 32 42.11%
I do not support Gov. Palin. Voting Obama in 2008 29 38.16%
Both equally bad, were Doomed 15 19.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 01:16 AM

1,255 posts, read 2,270,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Satch View Post
Don't sweat it my dear, it's become blatantly apparent that notrees obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, in contrast, just the most blunt. And people wonder why I thought my 10 months in that craphole of San Jose was the equivalent of hell on Earth. The kind of pathetic leftist drivel put forth by notrees is supremely indicative of the frighteningly delusional mindset that is prevalent in that area.
But Classic man, there are "lefties" aplenty in your own neighborhood. Check out Mudflats, the blog (link given above). Who knows, you may even be a secret leftie yourself, a mole planted on this group by Alaskan lefties.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:20 AM

1,331 posts, read 3,000,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
But Classic man, there are "lefties" aplenty in your own neighborhood. Check out Mudflats, the blog (link given above). Who knows, you may even be a secret leftie yourself, a mole planted on this group by Alaskan lefties.
Uh no. I'd say that I'm to the right of Barry Goldwater actually. In all honesty though, the only thing I miss about San Jose is the pho and great Thai restaurants. Not to mention Maggianos.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:30 AM

6,381 posts, read 14,572,327 times
Quote:
Yeah, there are lefties, but they don't do well outside of the city, the real world scares them....

You know the drill... you clearly are posting stuff that is only relating to your area of expertise, which is appearing more and more limited in the ability of a thought process, as if you have some kind of a mental handicap and/or are limited in you scope of reality, keep it up though, you are very entertaining in you obvious grasp of... well nothing....

Old 11-06-2008, 01:30 AM

4,137 posts, read 9,107,482 times
Quote:
Don't sweat it my dear, it's become blatantly apparent that notrees obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, just the most blunt. And people wonder why I thought my 10 months in that craphole of San Jose was the equivalent of hell on Earth. The kind of pathetic leftist drivel put forth by notrees is supremely indicative of the frighteningly delusional mindset that is prevalent in that area.
No, I'm not breaking a sweat...but just as I stated before, it appears from comments here and other threads, along with what is out in the public that those who did not vote for Obama are accepting his win far more graciously than those who did. This sycophant is taking almost maniacal glee in gloating.

Happy you've left that state as well, Gary

Old 11-06-2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandLady View Post
No, I'm not breaking a sweat...but just as I stated before, it appears from comments here and other threads, along with what is out in the public that those who did not vote for Obama are accepting his win far more graciously than those who did. This sycophant is taking almost maniacal glee in gloating.

Happy you've left that state as well, Gary
Muchos gracias! Oops, that's right, I don't have to worry about speaking Spanish anymore. In most other states, you're pretty much expected to learn and speak English if you want to be schooled and succeed in life. Not in the People's Republik however. We should have to adapt to and be tolerant of "them" is the common theme there.

If one wants to see a preview of what the entire United States could become if the new Three Stooges of contemporary American politics, Obama-Reid-Pelosi, get their way, one must merely look to that bastion of "progressive" light California. God help us all if the nutty liberal BS practiced there is forced upon the rest of the nation.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Muchos gracias! Oops, that's right, I don't have to worry about speaking Spanish anymore. In most other states, you're pretty much expected to learn and speak English if you want to be schooled and succeed in life. Not in the People's Republik however. We should have to adapt to and be tolerant of "them" is the common theme there.

If one wants to see a preview of what the entire United States could become if the new Three Stooges of contemporary American politics, Obama-Reid-Pelosi, get their way, one must merely look to that bastion of "progressive" light California. God help us all if the nutty liberal BS practiced there is forced upon the rest of the nation.
Oh Lordy dear! California has completely wrecked the poo' guy's metabolism. How tragic.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Oh Lordy dear! California has completely wrecked the poo' guy's metabolism. How tragic.
Hmm, had a bit too much wine-and-cheese this evening? As I stated, you have fun with those taxes and impending budget disaster. I'll enjoy almost NO taxation here, thank you very much.

Yep folks, emulating California's insane brand of "progressive" governance(don't even refer to "Arnold" as a conservative) would pretty much put the nail in our coffin.

In all truth, it was Commiefornia's professional licensing bureaucracy's ridiculous regulations and outright arrogance that led my wife and I to Alaska. What a fortuitous happenstance!

Old 11-06-2008, 02:13 AM

1,122 posts, read 4,488,609 times
Default californicators

Hey Satch, don't let that moo-ron get your blood pressure up, he's just trolling anyway. Everyone knows that the only thing California is good for these days is cheap lettuce and bad ideas.

Sacramento is the left-coast epicenter of ridiculously inept and reality-challenged legislation. It's part of a vast, left wing conspiracy to ensure that their system of politics serves as the gold-standard of bad examples.

If you're looking for the best way to run a state government, just see what the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia is doing, and do the opposite.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:21 AM

The "Africa is a country" wunderwoman returns home -

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/07/us...7palin.html?hp

Old 11-06-2008, 07:52 AM

2,397 posts, read 4,703,178 times
I have come to figure you out. First you need to lay off the drugs. Secondly I bet you were beat up by some girl when you were little and this is how you have dealt with it all your life. I would really like you to say those things to Gov Palin's face, but wait don't because then I would have to patch your sorry butt back up. (bad Idea). Go back and crawl under the rock you have crawled out from under and get a life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska