Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do folks in Alaska feel about Gov. Palin
I support Gov Palin. Voting McCain in 2008 32 42.11%
I do not support Gov. Palin. Voting Obama in 2008 29 38.16%
Both equally bad, were Doomed 15 19.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 12:46 AM

6,381 posts, read 14,560,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamChasers8 View Post
Seriously get over yourself and go worship your new leader of the free world. Can't wait until he ***** something up for the first time what the response will be. Maybe he'll just vote present as always when deciding on oh say ANYTHING!!!!

Do you really have nothing better to do than to continuously bash Sarah Palin, who in most respects is a good and descent woman?

Even though I didn't vote for him, I hope Obama does well, if not we all could be in deep crap. I really hope he doesn't just pull the troops out early and let the Terrorist regroup, if he does, we will be back there with a vengeance and a lot more loss of life on both sides... and possibly with Nuclear weapons the next time around being used.

He has promised Americans and the world to too many promises that there is no way he can come though on, both in either tax payers money or time...

Then Nancy Pullmylegski and company will try to dictate to him what their own agenda is and if he has backbone, he will need to B*****Slap her and company to get somewhat of a train on track.

What is going to be interesting though, is how long before the same press that kept attacking Bush, will turn on Obama... Kinda like the "feeding on their young" mentality...

Old 11-06-2008, 12:46 AM

1,007 posts, read 2,216,070 times
Again you obviously have no life...my advice...get one!

Old 11-06-2008, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
Why was the thread on Sarah Palin's startling lack of knowledge of geography deleted? The one that had this link?

Palin Didn't Know Africa Is A Continent, Says Fox News Reporter (VIDEO)

Are the moderators really so protective of their dainty Sarah the Alaskan doofus that they would introduce such arbitrary censorship?
It was? Cool

Old 11-06-2008, 12:53 AM

1,255 posts, read 2,267,751 times
Default Mudflats - an excellent blog by an Alaskan

This is a blog for intelligent, thinking Alaskans -

http://mudflats.wordpress.com/

Old 11-06-2008, 12:54 AM

1,331 posts, read 2,998,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamChasers8 View Post
Again you obviously have no life...my advice...get one!
You have to understand, people like notrees are a dime a dozen in the People's Republik. Depending on the county, many Californians are clinically insane. The Bay Area is a prime example of where stupidity is rampant.

Notrees is just your typically clueless, factually ignorant, undeservedly arrogant, Commiefornia "progressive" who has no grasp of basic economics or the concept of realpolitik.

People like notrees believe in Hermann Goebbels' method of "if you repeat a lie often enough, eventually it will accepted as truth." These people are so patently delusional and bereft of any semblance of common sense as to be laughingstocks.

Hey notrees, enjoy the 8.25% sales tax, 9.25% income tax(in my bracket at least), and the $16 BILLION Commiefornia budget deficit. Hmmm, yep, "progressive" politics works REAL well with a budget shortfall like that. Roget's ought to make the terms "progressive"(as it relates to political ideology) and "moron" synonyms.

To my fellow Alaskans, pay no attention to the nonsensical tripe put forth by people like notrees. These leftist drones are going to look mighty foolish when the chickens come home to roost in a few years after the Democrats get done wrecking the economy with tax increases and decimating the military. Not to mention the inevitable foreign policy disasters, demolition of the health care system, enactment of utterly useless and incredibly expensive measures to fight "climate change", .....I could go on and on.

Last edited by Classic Satch; 11-06-2008 at 01:50 AM..

Old 11-06-2008, 12:55 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
It was because this thread is for the political crap. It wasn't deleted. It was moved to this thread. And posting the link in this thread and then creating another thread with the same link is a waste of "our" valuable space. Keep your political garbage in this thread or I will take defensive measures. This will be your one and only warning. I will not allow this AK forum to be overrun with your political rants. This is a re-location information site...put your politics in this thread or use the political forum which was created just for such subjects.

You make one more smart ass remark about me being protective of Sarah Palin and I will ban you. Have a nice day.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:03 AM

1,255 posts, read 2,267,751 times
Mudflats, the blog for intelligent Alaskans -

Mudflats

Old 11-06-2008, 01:08 AM

4,137 posts, read 9,100,658 times
Quote:

Mudflats
Christ on crutches...one post is enough. Being redundant speaks volumes.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:10 AM

Quote:

Mudflats
Well none of us knew about it, good thing you found it....

Old 11-06-2008, 01:13 AM

1,331 posts, read 2,998,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandLady View Post
Christ on crutches...one post is enough. Being redundant speaks volumes.
Don't sweat it my dear, it's become blatantly apparent that notrees obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, just the most blunt. And people wonder why I thought my 10 months in that craphole of San Jose was the equivalent of hell on Earth. The kind of pathetic leftist drivel put forth by notrees is supremely indicative of the frighteningly delusional mindset that is prevalent in that area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska