Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2020, 04:50 AM

1,004 posts, read 919,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolopo View Post
^ Again, why are you talking about HALF Indonesians? That's not what this thread is about. If you want to start a thread on which HALF Asians looks whiter, go do that. I will not be participating.
yeah half Indonesian- White more better looking with white looks, majority half Filipino looks Filipinos than white ..only Daniel Mars he looks mostly white
Spanish - Filipina very small or 0,3% from population in Philipines and your posting many pics not typical Spanish- Filipina but they is White and stay in Erope/Usa and u claim they stay and born in Philipines
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2020, 07:54 AM

1,112 posts, read 853,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
yeah half Indonesian- White more better looking with white looks, majority half Filipino looks Filipinos than white ..only Daniel Mars he looks mostly white
Spanish - Filipina very small or 0,3% from population in Philipines and your posting many pics not typical Spanish- Filipina but they is White and stay in Erope/Usa and u claim they stay and born in Philipines

I've already posted plenty of articles as proof, and also sent you private messages that prove that they live in the Philippines, unless they're studying abroad. You're just choosing to be ignorant. Sorry your country kicked out all the Dutch, but it's not the same in the Philippines.

There's literally a whole article about these girls and them saying the Philippines is their home and they couldn't live anywhere else. They talk about how they have a store in Manila, and their family lives in a rural area (Batangas province). But you still think they live outside the Philippines.

The video is taken in the Philippines, BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THEY LIVE and that's where their store is. The two sisters are full Filipino, while Maria Parsons is half Filipino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiY-lYf5yQg

But you will close your ears and eyes and willfully choose to be ignorant. That's just one family example, but there are many other families like them in the Philippines. Most are not famous, regular people.

Last edited by manolopo; 05-14-2020 at 08:06 AM..

Old 05-16-2020, 03:05 AM

102 posts, read 118,449 times
Manolo, the more you accept that Michiko is racist towards Filipinos, the more it will be easier to move on.

From cultural aspect and assimilation of Eurasians, he made it a "who looks better".

Old 05-16-2020, 03:07 AM

102 posts, read 118,449 times
Quote:
out of topic, btw many celebrities half filipina half white not really white their looks a like filipinos average

Pia Wurtzbach she looks very Filipinos

https://cdn.idntimes.com/content-ima...ef994bc0cc.jpg

Sophia Latjuba she still has a touch of white (Indonesian )

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pr...-ocR7Zy7LPR96s
She looks like the "average Filipino" because many Filipinos are mestizos. Now compare how Pia looks to the full-blooded native ones.

Old 05-16-2020, 08:30 PM

1,284 posts, read 1,017,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bituingmaykinang View Post
I've started watching movies from Spain and I noticed that certain Spanish actors can pass as locals in the Philippines.

They don't look Austronesian but many of them resemble local actors and prominent people.

I'm pretty sure Alvaro Morte (Professor in Money Heist), Enrique Arce (Arturo Roman in Money Heist) , Rodolfo Sancho (El Ministerio del Tiempo) and Antonio Banderas would be mistaken as locals if they were regular people and not celebs
While I don't disagree, don't expats occasionally talk about how even the darkest white people get mistaken for Americans in the Philippines? (Then again, I don't think that's always true. I've seen an Italian or Spanish nun on a train and I don't think anyone thought she was American.)

Old 05-16-2020, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bituingmaykinang View Post
Manolo, the more you accept that Michiko is racist towards Filipinos, the more it will be easier to move on.

From cultural aspect and assimilation of Eurasians, he made it a "who looks better".
my comment is not racist and does not intend to denigrate the Filipino I just want posts of Monolopo that are really their is pure Filipinos - Spanis and almost all Pictures shared are not Filipina-Spanish types (born and raised or stay in Philippines) they are all pure White that were born and raised not in Philippines. even in FB/IG they never comment with tagalog and all their friendship were white people and they never shared anything related to the Philippines and they love the Westren country so much

Old 05-17-2020, 12:11 AM

Quote:
my comment is not racist and does not intend to denigrate the Filipino I just want posts of Monolopo that are really their is pure Filipinos - Spanis and almost all Pictures shared are not Filipina-Spanish types (born and raised or stay in Philippines) they are all pure White that were born and raised not in Philippines. even in FB/IG they never comment with tagalog and all their friendship were white people and they never shared anything related to the Philippines and they love the Westren country so much
SUCH A LIE. Check your messages.

They are friends with white people (other Spanish-Filipinos) and some of them (the top wealthiest) who went to boarding school or university in the U.S., or international school in the Philippines are obviously going to be friends with some white people. They usually speak in English because that's what wealthy Filipinos speak. It's also an official language in the Philippines. But I very clearly linked you to comments when they were speaking Tagalog or Visayan too. You're just choosing to ignore them.

Here's an example. She speaks Tagalog toward the end of the video. The rest of the time, she's speaking distinctly Filipino-accented English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_STQrt9XhqE

And while these don't speak Tagalog in the video. I'm sure they can speak Tagalog. And their English is upper-class Filipino English, (we call it "conyo English") which shows they were raised in the Philippines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8H0Q69hPis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SeSPqVeS00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TeaCPGMSEU

^ He's as white as they come, but he's 5th generation Filipino. Both parents are Filipino. He speaks Cebuano.

And again, the girls in this video (besides Maria Parsons, who is half British). The other two girls are full Filipino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiY-lYf5yQg

They literally have an article that I linked, talking about how their hometown is Calatagan, Batangas (Philippines). They left the Philippines for college/work, and then moved back to the Philippines it's their home. "I realized that there’s no other place for me like home. I couldn’t live anywhere else." That's in their own words. But you still say they can't possibly be Filipinos "because they look white and speak English." They must be paid actors.
https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/23240...festyle-store/

I'm not sure what other proof you need. The videos are in the Philippines. They live in the Philippines. You can look them up. You will still choose not to believe. ^Those are the ones on the "whiter" end of the spectrum. Their ancestors didn't mix much with native Filipinos. But these people are still Filipinos. Just because they don't look like "typical" Spanish-Filipinos doesn't mean they don't exist. You're trying to argue that they don't exist and that they're all just fake imaginary people, or actors, acting like they were born and raised in the Philippines when they really weren't.

Last edited by manolopo; 05-17-2020 at 12:32 AM..

Old 05-19-2020, 07:47 AM

Indonesian - Dutch how he is fluent in Indonesian, loves Indonesia, likes Indonesian food although physically he looks like a Dutch person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GkWqihUpHo

Old 05-19-2020, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Indonesian - Dutch how he is fluent in Indonesian, loves Indonesia, likes Indonesian food although physically he looks like a Dutch person

Ok what's your point? You're still lying or just plain ignorant to say that just because someone looks white and speaks English, they can't possibly be from the Philippines. Did you forget that English is one of the official languages of the Philippines? If you're in a wealthy area, you'll hear more English than Tagalog. Spanish-Filipinos seemed to have adopted English en masse as their first language, though many do speak Tagalog and Bisayan too as a first language

Old 05-24-2020, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolopo View Post
Ok what's your point? You're still lying or just plain ignorant to say that just because someone looks white and speaks English, they can't possibly be from the Philippines. Did you forget that English is one of the official languages of the Philippines? If you're in a wealthy area, you'll hear more English than Tagalog. Spanish-Filipinos seemed to have adopted English en masse as their first language, though many do speak Tagalog and Bisayan too as a first language
Yeah, I might not be as smart as Indonesian here like @landove or @pag - pag ..
logically, a person born and raised in the country even those of mixed blood will surely speak a local language,although their also speaks English / foreign ( English is an international language). when the person goes to school or lives outside the country surely they will love their country, speak their language and make friends with people from their country .. maybe you still don't accept it .. no problem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia