Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2020, 02:12 PM

102 posts, read 118,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
Clete what are you doing here? Lol. You and Manoplo should form a Mestizos or Criollos of the Philippines Club like the former Circulo Hispano-Filipino in the long defunct Eurasians.com

So and so is from the Aranetas, the Lizurriagas, Elizaldes, Ayalas etc. Etc. And you can go gossip in there all day like the trustfund conyos that you are, as you flood the internet with pictures of your brood. Lol.
Who is clete? That's an aweful username that sounds like a part of a female genitalia.

And by Googling your username, you seem to be all over the internet telling people "Filipinos have Spanish blood". Lol

So yeah, preach while being a hypocrite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2020, 03:30 PM

546 posts, read 574,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bituingmaykinang View Post
Who is clete? That's an aweful username that sounds like a part of a female genitalia.

And by Googling your username, you seem to be all over the internet telling people "Filipinos have Spanish blood". Lol

So yeah, preach while being a hypocrite.
I make qualifications I said only 13% of Filipinos has Spanish (Actually Latin American admix from New Spain which ruled the archipelago longer than directly from Spain, and only then it is partial descent) I dont claim that the vast majority of Filipinos have Spanish blood. Which is obviously false.

Old 02-09-2020, 04:46 PM

Quote:
I make qualifications I said only 13% of Filipinos has Spanish (Actually Latin American admix from New Spain which ruled the archipelago longer than directly from Spain, and only then it is partial descent) I dont claim that the vast majority of Filipinos have Spanish blood. Which is obviously false.
You're still damn obsessed with 0.5-2% European ancestry yet you like to ostracize Filipinos who are 50-100% Iberian descent who don't even call themselves Spanish while those who show 0-1%Spanish like telling everyone they are "Spanish". Especially among Filipino-Americans.

You are a hypocrite.

Old 02-09-2020, 05:42 PM

1,112 posts, read 853,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
obsession with European and putting up pics that are not typical Filipino-Spanish don't u make people laugh with this silliness. example : https://i.ibb.co/bK6j9tg/msoc-2007-n02-p194-a01-v01.jpg

by the way you can compare videos of Singapore, Malaysia, Macanese and Indo in Indonesia that is true

Can you read? I never said they were "typical" Spanish-Filipino. The father comes from the Zobel de Ayala family, who mostly remained white. The mother comes from some unknown mestiza family with the last name "Cardenas" She is more "typical" of Spanish-Filipinos, while the father is more rare. And yes, they still live in the Philippines. The daughter has a store in Manila along with the other daughter (not pictured), while the son is a farmer in Batangas.

In this article, her and her sister are talking about living in the Philippines. https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/23240...festyle-store/

“New York is fast-paced. It makes you tough. I realized that there’s no other place for me like home. I couldn’t live anywhere else,†she says. One of her favorite places is the family farm in Calatagan, which exudes casual and nderstated elegance with a down-to-earth mindset. “We’re probinsyanas,†says Natalia.

“I love to get away to Calatagan or Pamalican. My new favorite place is the town of El Nido. We’re fortunate to live in a beautiful country,†she says."

So even though they said they're Filipinos and that they live in the Philippines, you still don't believe it.

Old 02-09-2020, 06:58 PM

Quote:
You're still damn obsessed with 0.5-2% European ancestry yet you like to ostracize Filipinos who are 50-100% Iberian descent who don't even call themselves Spanish while those who show 0-1%Spanish like telling everyone they are "Spanish". Especially among Filipino-Americans.

You are a hypocrite.

Nope I dont ostracize Filipinos of Spanish descent. I call them Conyos and its fine with them. I met and am friends with alot of them. Your barking at the wrong tree if you think I am anti Hispanic Filipino.

I am not.

Old 02-09-2020, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Nope I dont ostracize Filipinos of Spanish descent. I call them Conyos and its fine with them. I met and am friends with alot of them. Your barking at the wrong tree if you think I am anti Hispanic Filipino.

I am not.
Don't pretend like you never said this one (ironically, in a thread exactly about the type of people that is the topic of this thread)

Quote:
Clete what are you doing here? Lol. You and Manoplo should form a Mestizos or Criollos of the Philippines Club like the former Circulo Hispano-Filipino in the long defunct Eurasians.com

So and so is from the Aranetas, the Lizurriagas, Elizaldes, Ayalas etc. Etc. And you can go gossip in there all day like the trustfund conyos that you are, as you flood the internet with pictures of your brood. Lol.

Old 02-09-2020, 07:40 PM

1,112 posts, read 853,028 times
@michiko_shanyang

This is probably more of the typical Spanish mestiza you think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYdycfskXsg

But as far as I know, she doesn't even come from a known Spanish family in the Philippines. She's just a regular Filipina who probably has some Spanish blood. Her parents look like they have some Spanish in them https://normannorman.files.wordpress...531a0948d.jpeg
But again, full Filipina. We dont have to post halfies like you do.

Old 02-10-2020, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Don't pretend like you never said this one (ironically, in a thread exactly about the type of people that is the topic of this thread)

Thats an inside joke meant to humor the said person who flood the internet. Since I seriously think that I have crossed paths with these same people before. I met Clete in another forum. I thought you were him and thats an inside joke of ours. Im sorry if you feel as if I attack Hispanic Filipinos which wasnt my intention to. I welcome all kinds of Filipinos. Please lets not stir up divisions among our own kind.

Old 02-10-2020, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Thats an inside joke meant to humor the said person who flood the internet. Since I seriously think that I have crossed paths with these same people before. I met Clete in another forum. I thought you were him and thats an inside joke of ours. Im sorry if you feel as if I attack Hispanic Filipinos which wasnt my intention to. I welcome all kinds of Filipinos. Please lets not stir up divisions among our own kind.

YOU are the one stirring up division here by even accusing me of someone who bears the name of vagina part

Old 02-10-2020, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolopo View Post
@michiko_shanyang

This is probably more of the typical Spanish mestiza you think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYdycfskXsg

But as far as I know, she doesn't even come from a known Spanish family in the Philippines. She's just a regular Filipina who probably has some Spanish blood. Her parents look like they have some Spanish in them https://normannorman.files.wordpress...531a0948d.jpeg
But again, full Filipina. We dont have to post halfies like you do.
I think Michiko is having a hard time distinguishing Filipino citizens of European ancestry descended from colonial settlers versus the people who have a white foreign parent since Indonesia has largely expelled their Dutch "creole" population during Bersiap.

Most Filipinos of non-foreign European descent are in the business sector while people who have one foreign parent are the ones who are more visible due to their high presence in the entertainment industry and beauty pageants plus their inclination to say they are have this. Meanwhile, Filipinos who descended from the colonial settlers don't announce their non-native ancestry. They just say they are Filipinos.

One has to really pay attention to the Manila High Society and not entertainment to know these colonial-descended Filipino families since most of them are part of the old rich.

Last edited by Bituingmaykinang; 02-10-2020 at 11:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia