Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2019, 08:43 AM

1,117 posts, read 845,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiko_shanyang View Post
not honest and you are honest ?? the example I saw on FB they doesn't live in Philipines..or married with Pinay you claim they is Spanish live in Philipines ...
I'm honest and every pics that I post they live in Indonesia and outside. how do you claim that Philipines has the highest Eurasian in Asian ?? Or are you Nonoy really proud with colonial blood Or worship white ??
Send me a message about a specific photo that you’re unclear about. Im not posting people who married into Filipino families. Those would be foreign expats, and this thread isnt about them. Send me a message
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2019, 08:49 AM

657 posts, read 245,761 times
Looks like colonial mentality still exist

Old 08-09-2019, 08:55 AM

1,117 posts, read 845,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pag-pag View Post
Remembet that it was Indonesian posters bragging about how they get white tourists while the Philippines “just gets the Asian ones” I’m just challenging the idea that Indonesia has the largest Eurasian population. There’s no proof for that. But there is proof that Indonesia forced out or massacred most of the Eurasian and European colonial population

Old 08-09-2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolopo View Post
Remembet that it was Indonesian posters bragging about how they get white tourists while the Philippines “just gets the Asian ones” I’m just challenging the idea that Indonesia has the largest Eurasian population. There’s no proof for that. But there is proof that Indonesia forced out or massacred most of the Eurasian and European colonial population
Remember that pinoy poster bragging they attract more foreign worker, meanwhile their people prefer get job abroad?

Old 08-09-2019, 09:08 AM

546 posts, read 571,301 times
Quote:
Yes. Proud Indonesiaof wasn't colonized, a people of 3.5 Million Warrior Majapahit conquered by 1.5 Million Dutch vs the Philippines made up of 660,000 Filipinos conquered by 8 Million Spanish...

Old 08-09-2019, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Remember that pinoy poster bragging they attract more foreign worker, meanwhile their people prefer get job abroad?

You are being repetitive you have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

Old 08-09-2019, 09:18 AM

1,284 posts, read 1,013,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manolopo View Post

Thats when some Spanish families stopped migrating to Latin America and started coming straight to the Philippines. Like the ancestors of these families https://www.city-data.com/forum/55774373-post187.html They came from Spain, specifically the Basque region because they were Carlists, who lost the Spanish Civil War in the mid 1800s.
That would be my father's family in the 19th-early 20th centuries. Every few generations or so, my male ancestors would marry women from Spain, and not men marrying the women, strangely enough. My paternal grandmother broke the spell in the '50s (she's a tornatras of predominant Asian descent), and then there's also my mother who is pure Filipina.

Old 08-09-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
Yes. Proud Indonesiaof wasn't colonized, a people of 3.5 Million Warrior Majapahit conquered by 1.5 Million Dutch vs the Philippines made up of 660,000 Filipinos conquered by 8 Million Spanish...
No lah we are not proud being colonized,
Thats why we use our national language not language from previous master

Old 08-09-2019, 10:07 AM

Quote:
No lah we are not proud being colonized,
Thats why we use our national language not language from previous master

Red Herring video most Filipinos are more fluent in Tagalog than in English or Spanish.

Old 08-09-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
Red Herring video most Filipinos are more fluent in Tagalog than in English or Spanish.
So u are not proud being the most asian english speaker?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia