Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2012, 07:22 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,507,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauskies View Post
I see Mr. Copy and Paste is back, he has been real busy on the San Jose forum.
Yep, staying on topic and addressing posts and inquiries. Manage to pick up a friend add and some rep points in the process... Can't say the same for you ^ .. You seem to be up to your usual harassment of young people who are more successful than you.. managed to get a whole thread shut down .. Impressive... What else is new
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 08:13 PM

1,271 posts, read 2,594,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatguy View Post
Yep, staying on topic and addressing posts and inquiries. Manage to pick up a friend add and some rep points in the process... Can't say the same for you ^ .. You seem to be up to your usual harassment of young people who are more successful than you.. managed to get a whole thread shut down .. Impressive... What else is new
Your one funny guy, claims I'm being added to his ignore list, but yet still responds to my posts.

"harassment of young people who are more successful than you", you mean young people who claim things that do not add up or make logical sense. "More successful", I highly doubt it. I'm not a glory hound and don't post my finances and accolades whether they are fake or real on the internet. I'm not pretentious either.

You got the thread shut down by replying to your so called "friend" er self more like it multiple times, isn't it odd how the only person that agreed with the original poster was yourself.

Dont' steer the topic off course now.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:28 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,507,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blauskies View Post
Your one funny guy, claims I'm being added to his ignore list, but yet still responds to my posts.

"harassment of young people who are more successful than you", you mean young people who claim things that do not add up or make logical sense. "More successful", I highly doubt it. I'm not a glory hound and don't post my finances and accolades whether they are fake or real on the internet. I'm not pretentious either.

You got the thread shut down by replying to your so called "friend" er self more like it multiple times, isn't it odd how the only person that agreed with the original poster was yourself.

Dont' steer the topic off course now.
I can't block people's quotes of your lunacy and you are blocked but I can still chose to view it when i please. It allows me to throttle how much of your ridiculousness i decide to deal w/.
Pathetic .. Enjoy the bay area.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:44 PM

419 posts, read 999,264 times
Let me say this, Everybody needs help to a CERTAIN EXTENT

But, when people are too lazy to get off there BUTTS, government programs are worthless!

You can only piggy back ride people for so long! IT'S time for lower class people to get off there asses and do something!

I'm sick of paying tax money to these people and after 5 years they are still on the program, yet going on VACATIONS,

buying EXPENSIVE things, and getting free food, while the working middle class busting there butt just to SCRAPE by how is that fair?

I see it ALL THE TIME, and I have no sympathy for them either, I see down syndrome kids work at places, but YET these people who rely on the government CAN'T?

Middle class is disappearing, my parents work hard VERY HARD full time and they are barely getting enough to live paycheck to paycheck.

Everything they have is because they EARNED IT! If you want something you have to EARN IT!

The problem with todays society is we have taught people to feel sorry for these lower class people and they have become RELIANT on these programs instead of finding a way for themselves!

I say , OK FINE, we will help you for a PERIOD of years, but once that time is up, GET OFF YOUR ASSES, and Earn a living, just like everybody else!

We Do NOT need any more of these programs, I am done with seeing so many people go on vacations and afford nice things, while many people are bustin their ass to support

their needs while they just kick back and relax!! Government needs to REGULATE these programs better instead of enabling them to a lifelong PIGGY BACK RIDE !

Old 06-15-2012, 09:07 PM

1,271 posts, read 2,594,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahthatguy View Post
I can't block people's quotes of your lunacy and you are blocked but I can still chose to view it when i please. It allows me to throttle how much of your ridiculousness i decide to deal w/.
Pathetic .. Enjoy the bay area.
Of course you can hold back the urge to read my blocked post, but your personality type, which I characterize as megalomania. say's otherwise.

I will enjoy the Bay Area, thank you very much. I can't wait to get out of Miami and the rest of this knuckle dragger state which is way worse than CA concerning welfare.

Have fun in BOrlando, better you then me lol

Old 06-15-2012, 09:15 PM

Location: Central Bay Area, CA as of Jan 2010...but still a proud Texan from Houston!
7,484 posts, read 10,452,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfside__ View Post

But, when people are too lazy to get off there BUTTS, government programs are worthless!

You can only piggy back ride people for so long! IT'S time for lower class people to get off there asses and do something!

I'm sick of paying tax money to these people and after 5 years they are still on the program, yet going on VACATIONS,

buying EXPENSIVE things, and getting free food, while the working middle class busting there butt just to SCRAPE by how is that fair?

I see it ALL THE TIME, and I have no sympathy for them either, I see down syndrome kids work at places, but YET these people who rely on the government CAN'T?

Middle class is disappearing, my parents work hard VERY HARD full time and they are barely getting enough to live paycheck to paycheck.

Everything they have is because they EARNED IT! If you want something you have to EARN IT!

The problem with todays society is we have taught people to feel sorry for these lower class people and they have become RELIANT on these programs instead of finding a way for themselves!

I say , OK FINE, we will help you for a PERIOD of years, but once that time is up, GET OFF YOUR ASSES, and Earn a living, just like everybody else!

We Do NOT need any more of these programs, I am done with seeing so many people go on vacations and afford nice things, while many people are bustin their ass to support

their needs while they just kick back and relax!! Government needs to REGULATE these programs better instead of enabling them to a lifelong PIGGY BACK RIDE !
Sorry you’re in CA and sensible thinking just does not fly here when it comes to being a responsible productive human...why do you think this state is full of freeloaders?
The voters can thank themselves.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:04 PM

31 posts, read 40,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thgenSF View Post
you aren't making sense. it all comes off the ebt card so there IS no change. what change?!

Some markets allow you to get up to so much money as cash-back... that's the "change" being referred to. So, they purchase a pack of gum, and get the maximum cash-back of say... 25.00. Ralph's Market in California gives up to 25.00 cash-back per purchase.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:08 PM

11,715 posts, read 40,463,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juelle View Post
Some markets allow you to get up to so much money as cash-back... that's the "change" being referred to. So, they purchase a pack of gum, and get the maximum cash-back of say... 25.00. Ralph's Market in California gives up to 25.00 cash-back per purchase.
How is that legal? I worked in a grocery store back in the paper food stamp days. Change had to be given back in food stamps unless it was under $1. I thought the EBT card was supposed to eliminate the fraud associated with paper food stamps.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:41 PM

7,150 posts, read 10,903,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfside__ View Post

Actually, the real problem is math ...
there are 12.7 million people out of work ...
there are about 3.5 million jobs open ...
so if all these "lazy" 12.7 million people get off their asses the jobs will magically appear?

Old 06-15-2012, 10:45 PM

11,715 posts, read 40,463,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullgeo View Post
Actually, the real problem is math ...
there are 12.7 million people out of work ...
there are about 3.5 million jobs open ...
so if all these "lazy" 12.7 million people get off their asses the jobs will magically appear?
Give the boot to the 20 million or so who shouldn't be here and a few jobs would open up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California