Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe that "true Christians" ever sin?
Yes ... 60 92.31%
NO! 5 7.69%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 02:00 PM

42 posts, read 44,519 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
James 2:13
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Rom 3:9-20
What shall we conclude then? Are we any better? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin. As it is written:
"There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands,
no one who seeks God.
All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one."
"Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit."
"The poison of vipers is on their lips."
"Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness."
"Their feet are swift to shed blood;
ruin and misery mark their ways,
and the way of peace they do not know."
"There is no fear of God before their eyes." Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. 20Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin.

If you depend on the scriptures for your truth, you will never become a sinless saint and preach the gospel that I preach.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2010, 02:00 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,764,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevoiceofgod View Post
Peter was the only disciple to be revealed to by God and given faith while Jesus was still preaching the gospel. When that happened, God gave Peter understanding that Jesus was the true Christ. Not one person on earth knew that Jesus was the Christ at that moment so when Peter announced that Jesus was the Christ, then Jesus knew instantly that Peter finally received faith. Now Jesus could go sacrifice his body so Peter could become the second sinless man ever. Sinlessness is necessary to receive the knowledge of God, which is the truth. After Jesus died, then the Word who was using the flesh of Jesus, commanded Peter to confess and repent of his sins so he could be forgiven. God changes the genetic sin traits to stop the power of them to deceive the thoughts Peter was created with and that is the Word. All the prophets, Jesus and us saints were created together as the Word and that's why we all spoke for God. We were created as his voice.

All the saints had to be sinless but after the Roman government killed them all, it started the 1600+ year famine of the spoken Word. That's because the Romans had their leader, Constantine, find a way to deceive the followers of the saints. These were sinners who were in the process of becoming sinless but after their saints died, they had no gospel to obey and no truth around to tell them about the deception they were getting into. This was the beginning of Christianity and Constantine was a pagan worshipper who introduced all his pagan beliefs into this religion and falsified writings of some saints used for their new testament that were designed to totally confuse anyone who reads it. It worked.

The why did Peter disobey God after God commanded him not to prefer the circumcision? And that was after Pentecost by the way ...

Peter was a racists ... He was not without sin.

Old 09-25-2010, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
The why did Peter disobey God after God commanded him not to prefer the circumcision? And that was after Pentecost by the way ...

Peter was a racists ... He was not without sin.

If you continue to believe in the scriptures, you will never become a sinless saint. The gospel is the way to the Kingdom.

Old 09-25-2010, 02:47 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,764,385 times
Quote:
If you continue to believe in the scriptures, you will never become a sinless saint. The gospel is the way to the Kingdom.
So are you saying that you do not believe in the scriptures?

Old 09-25-2010, 03:12 PM

823 posts, read 1,402,398 times
Quote:
How do you think Jesus and the saints were able to preach the gospel to sinners if they were sinners? Don't you think they should have the knowledge of God available to them while they preach? Jesus said he got all the words directly from his Father to speak with. Where do you think Jesus was getting his words from?

Did you know the same knowledge of God that Jesus had was the same knowledge that all the saints had? The only way to receive that knowledge is to be sinless. It's impossible to preach the gospel without God giving us the words to speak or write. We would never come up with that many inspired words for hours at a time.
Jesus was Divine and was at one with our Father....it may be possible for us to become this way here on Earth but the vast majority of us will continue to commit some type of sin until we truly transform our souls which I believe is hard to do in this age. We need to practice what Jesus preached to Love God and to love one another. The more of God's Love that dwells within my soul the less sin I commit.

I have yet to personally meet a sinless mortal.

Old 09-25-2010, 03:43 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,217,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post

Stick around here, there are several. Plus most of them know who is and who isn't saved.

Old 09-25-2010, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
Jesus was Divine and was at one with our Father....it may be possible for us to become this way here on Earth but the vast majority of us will continue to commit some type of sin until we truly transform our souls which I believe is hard to do in this age. We need to practice what Jesus preached to Love God and to love one another. The more of God's Love that dwells within my soul the less sin I commit.

It's your day to meet a sinless saint who preaches the same gospel as Jesus and the other saints preached. I've been sinless for over two years now and preached the gospel for 23 months. This gospel is the voice of God and he can deliver you from all your sins and into the Kingdom, which is knowledge and the truth.

Old 09-25-2010, 04:00 PM

Quote:
It's your day to meet a sinless saint who preaches the same gospel as Jesus and the other saints preached. I've been sinless for over two years now and preached the gospel for 23 months. This gospel is the voice of God and he can deliver you from all your sins and into the Kingdom, which is knowledge and the truth.

So you have obeyed all of the 613 laws of God? Wow! very cool, good WORK!

Old 09-25-2010, 04:05 PM

624 posts, read 1,121,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
So you have obeyed all of the 613 laws of God? Wow! very cool, good WORK!
There is just one LAW: LOVE
If you respect this law you'll respect the other 10000000 easily!

Old 09-25-2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkDrinker View Post
There is just one LAW: LOVE
If you respect this law you'll respect the other 10000000 easily!
I agree, I wish the perfection crowd did also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity