Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2016, 10:49 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,718,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
So you are OK with SSM and LGBTQ people living in your neighborhood teaching at the local schools and being pastors?
It must really bother you that they live in your neighborhood, teach at the local schools and being pastors to ask such a question .

Yet to answer it, it is none of my business what the SSM and LGBT ppl do in their lives . It is between them and God !

Old 05-27-2016, 11:07 AM

88,860 posts, read 85,293,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
What I should have said "your actually behaving and doing the very thing to those who oppose and believe LGBT represent sin", my bad !

The problem is first of all is I'm not a fundamentalist and it is sad that you believe because I don't agree with all of you in what you believe about God and His Truth, I'm a fundamentalist ! Truly is sad !

Just so you know for future reference in how I feel about the subject is that my son fiancé father is gay and he is and has been welcomed in my house with his partner at my dinner table many times and is invited as my son fiancé "father" and neither one have never been treated any differently !

What I believe is between God and me !!

ETA: reading all the replies it is so sad making your judgment calls about another's life, shame on you, one day you will regret what you have judged in the heart of other's !
Lol, take a deep cleansing breath. I thought you were part of the fundamentalist group on here for some reason. Sorry about the wrong call. Have a good day.

Old 05-27-2016, 11:08 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,896,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Not nearly on the scale as homosexuality. Do you really dispute this FACT?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_an...e_sex_with_men

60 times. See that, 60 times? That means homosexual behavior is significantly much dangerous than heterosexual behavior.
....and what sexual behaviour do homosexuals engage in that heterosexuals don't?

Old 05-27-2016, 11:14 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,718,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Lol, take a deep cleansing breath. I thought you were part of the fundamentalist group on here for some reason. Sorry about the wrong call. Have a good day.
Back at you ! And thank you !

Old 05-27-2016, 11:37 AM

88,860 posts, read 85,293,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
....and what sexual behaviour do homosexuals engage in that heterosexuals don't?
Impersonating Cher and Barbra Streisand!

Oh wait. Sexual. Never mind...

Old 05-27-2016, 11:52 AM

11,092 posts, read 6,041,018 times
Quote:

The truth is that their sexual desires are not their identity. They are equal human beings created for a purpose from God with unique personalities and talents. Even though I disagree with their lifestyle, I never support bullying, mocking or running down a gay person.
If that's the case then I retract my comments.

Old 05-27-2016, 01:22 PM

10,098 posts, read 5,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
So homosexuals engage in intercourse and that's causing HIV? Ok got it.

Old 05-27-2016, 01:25 PM

10,098 posts, read 5,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
Jeff, would you be okay if your friends from here on the forum were to come into your bedroom to ascertain that the intimate moments you have with your partner complies with 'Bible guidelines'?

No, and I'm not going into church, flaunting an immoral lifestyle and telling them to accept it or be branded a bigot either. That's what your side does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post

And, how about every member of your church be told they have to fill out a weekly 'sexual affidavit' - just to make sure that they're "doing it right" - before they're allowed to enter the sanctuary? I mean, it wouldn't be right to allow anyone to slip by who was not having sex "in the love of God", would it?

Or, would it probably be best that everybody mind their own damned business like you should be doing?

Did I make my point?
Ok then leave Christian business owners alone. Keep your immoral wedding celebration to yourself.

Old 05-27-2016, 01:29 PM

21,087 posts, read 29,307,035 times
Quote:
No, and I'm not going into church, flaunting an immoral lifestyle and telling them to accept it or be branded a bigot either. That's what your side does.

Ok then leave Christian business owners alone. Keep your immoral wedding celebration to yourself.
YOU just go into a pride parade and flaunt YOUR immoral life style and telling the LGBT to accept YOURS or be branded a BIGOT and BURN in the eternal fires.. AND YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOUR IDEA IS MORE RATIONALE???

Old 05-27-2016, 01:30 PM

21,087 posts, read 29,307,035 times
Quote:
So homosexuals engage in intercourse and that's causing HIV? Ok got it.
So heterosexuals engage in SEXUAL relationships causing HIV. OK, GOT IT!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity