Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2021, 06:13 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,496,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Just that even after you have had a position explained to you, you refuse to actually accept it. You dig in deeper, and hold tight to your presuppositions. You are unteachable. It's why most of the time I don't even bother responding to you, because it wouldn't matter anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
And he's shattered another one! He keeps breaking his own record!

I will second that, Trout.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2021, 06:25 PM

23,343 posts, read 10,639,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Yep

We are now at the stage of neither Jew/gentile, slave/free, male/female

We can all see that the organisations that men have built Up are inherently corruptible and liable to errors, even the best of them are not perfect and were never meant to be perfect as they are all earthly/adamic and “elemental” and depending on the different times and seasons have been/are being/Or will be judged on their various works depending on their own purpose for being by their peers/enemies/adversaries/friends

Why is there no difference in Male and female?
Why is there no difference between master and slave?

Has male become female? Has master become slave and neither works?

You are quoting scripture that you are not understanding and if you did understand, you could explain why there is no more master or slave, and why there is no Male of female.

There is no such thing as a female in the kingdom of heaven, there are only sons, and no matter that some sons were born on this earth as female is beside the point, they become sons or they remain barren wives because are no females born into the kingdom.

There are no masters and there are no slaves, do you think this has something to do with slaves and actual people who own slaves?

It rolls from your mouth very easy, "There is no Jew and no Gentile."

That was said in a day where Christian's were grafted and adopted into Israel to become Judah's co heir.

Now that Christian's are no longer grafted and no longer co heirs, you still quote the scripture of no Gentile and no Jew because you dont know what it means, and if you know what it means, tell me why there is no more Male and no more female?

Those first Gentile converts became servants, they became virgins whether male of female,and they became Jews.

You think that is you or any of these Christian's in here?

Co heirs of Judah huh?

No difference than a Jew,?

HUGE DIFFERENCE,

What was said then cannot be said today,and although many have become high priest in their next life, there should never be a woman representing a man standing in the holy of holies.

The spirit is male,and it is NEVER female.

A Male spirit indwells all flesh, some become virgins and bear sons of God.

How could a religion appoint a female to represent what is male in spirit?

God does not favor Male or female,all are male,and all are female when a person becomes a submissive virgin to a Male spirit where there is a son born between a Male spirit and the submissive willing virgin whether male or female.

Old 03-23-2021, 10:07 PM

23,343 posts, read 10,639,388 times
Understand that the temple is in fact, designed from a virgin. When that veil was ripped, it was a consummation.

Anyone can look up the image of the high priest dressed in his garb to see what he is

That high priest is literally dressed in seed,and the image of a high priest dressed in his garb is to resemble and represent a circumcised Penis, the priest himself.

That high priest is to enter a room with no door because the holy of holies represents a wall in a virgin and although the high priest squirmed inside with his seed so many years doesnt mean he ever got the temple pregnant, and a worm who squeezes past a veil he should rip, well he isnt a man.

A real man who knew the temple would have taken a sword to rip his way into the holy of holies.

God is not against woman, but what his priest represent is not a woman, it is a Male dressed in his seed and wanting to plant his seed.

Old 03-24-2021, 05:55 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,021,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
I'm pretty sure you've been shown adequate proof.

Since everything is in writing on this site, should be easy enough to show it don't you think sir? I have repeatedly asked that question, and to date no one is able to refute us scripturally. But please feel free to try

Old 03-24-2021, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I have shown you to be absolutely, clearly wrong in the thread you started encouraging people to ask questions about the JWs. You ignored me. I understand that. There was no refuting what I said.

I may never change you (don't particularly care one way or the other), but corrections are being posted for the 80% of the readers who are not even members of this forum.

again nothing but opinion, perhaps one day you might be able to come up with some scripture to refute our doctrine, I certainly hope it will be soon.

Old 03-24-2021, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
If you are a JW, the likelihood of you having the capacity to change is pretty low anyways. Not much chance of changing a mind that is already closed.

Only way is to reason from the Bible, anything else is simply opinion.

Old 03-24-2021, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
That's what people do when they don't have an answer. They ignore, run, or change the subject, or attack... If you can't even defend your beliefs, maybe you should rethink those beliefs...

I use scripture as history shows, perhaps you can offer some instead of the usual opinion.

Old 03-24-2021, 06:04 AM

16,769 posts, read 15,837,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
again nothing but opinion, perhaps one day you might be able to come up with some scripture to refute our doctrine, I certainly hope it will be soon.
Sorry. You have been soundly refuted because there is no Scripture to support at least two of your church's major practices. I don't care how much you demand that Scripture be used. I'm not falling in to that trap, and I clearly showed where one of your policies is absolutely wrong and causes grievous harm, yet you ignored me.

I'm convinced you don't care. All you want to do is follow the Watchtower, whatever they say. Without questioning it for sound reasoning.

Old 03-24-2021, 06:42 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,623,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
Only way is to reason from the Bible, anything else is simply opinion.
The ability to reason is lost when you say things like this. You just proved that you don't think for yourself. Congrats. Prove the Bible is inspired by God, and we can talk. Until then, you are merely following the thoughts and OPINIONS of ancient men.

Old 03-24-2021, 06:44 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,623,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Sorry. You have been soundly refuted because there is no Scripture to support at least two of your church's major practices. I don't care how much you demand that Scripture be used. I'm not falling in to that trap, and I clearly showed where one of your policies is absolutely wrong and causes grievous harm, yet you ignored me.

I'm convinced you don't care. All you want to do is follow the Watchtower, whatever they say. Without questioning it for sound reasoning.
JW's cause a whole lot of harm, mostly to their own people. They don't care though, because they lack empathy, and believe they are better than the rest of us, and better than those who don't 100% follow blindly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity