Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2021, 12:21 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
I know that Charlie is hated for preaching the same things Jesus preached.

No doubt about that! Whatever, I knew from the very beginning most would hate me.
You are NOT preaching anything close to what Jesus talked about, nor that which he confronted.
And falsely claiming that you are hated is bogus, rather it's a false perception of persecution.

One of yelling wolf ...wolf ...wolf, while shaking that bush!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2021, 12:44 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
I know that Charlie is hated for preaching the same things Jesus preached.

No doubt about that! Whatever, I knew from the very beginning most would hate me.
I don't hate you. I don't even know you. Again, I have no problem at all with Jesus' words.

Old 07-09-2021, 01:00 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,323,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I don't hate you. I don't even know you. Again, I have no problem at all with Jesus' words.
You don't have to know me to dislike what I say, and that is a direct refection of disliking me.

Many have no problem with what Jesus said, as long as someone is not reminding them of what He said.

Old 07-09-2021, 02:46 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
I seemed that way to me! Why else would you condemn sound doctrine preaching?
Are we to abandon what Jesus taught because you see no need for it?
Because it is NOT sound! You make no effort to TEST whether it is something Jesus actually would have said. You blindly accept it all. You are a blind guide trying to lead the blind and you fail because what you communicate does not resemble Jesus in the slightest. It resembles Satan.

Old 07-09-2021, 02:49 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,846,500 times
Quote:
I used to think the same way. Never saw the evidence. But I know it keeps the narrative alive.
2Co 5:7, (For we walk by faith, not by sight: )

Now that ought to change your point of view; but only if you believe that the Bible is the inspired word of the Lord.

If you don't, it is still sharper than any two-edged sword; so i don't need to argue with you about how sharp it is in order to prove its sharpness; all I have to do is stick you with it.

Quote:
Sure sounds like it. What can I say? Jesus wore it better.
I'm sure He did. Jesus was and is perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Because it is NOT sound! You make no effort to TEST whether it is something Jesus actually would have said. You blindly accept it all. You are a blind guide trying to lead the blind and you fail because what you communicate does not resemble Jesus in the slightest. It resembles Satan.
You are advocating smorgasborg religion.

Old 07-09-2021, 02:52 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
You don't have to know me to dislike what I say, and that is a direct refection of disliking me.

Many have no problem with what Jesus said, as long as someone is not reminding them of what He said.
I'm well aware of what Jesus said. I studied the bible for years. As I say, I don't dislike you. I just don't agree with your interpretation.

Old 07-09-2021, 02:58 PM

11,898 posts, read 3,707,679 times
Quote:

So if you dislike what others say you also dislike them?

It goes both ways

That goes against what Jesus said which was to love our enemies

Mat 5:43**Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
Mat 5:44**But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
Mat 5:45**That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

None of us know each other on this forum personally, all we can judge is the words that are used and all words, ideas, concepts are subject to interpretation, especially when they have been translated from other languages as the bible has been on which Christianity is built (the prophets and Apostles together)

Old 07-09-2021, 03:45 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
You are advocating smorgasborg religion.
No, I am advocating the CHRISTian religion, NOT the BIBLEian religion. The CHRISTian religion is ONLY compatible with the revelations and unambiguous demonstration of God's Holy Spirit by Jesus CHRIST, NOT the Israelite War God or the Moloch-type God described in the Bible.

Old 07-09-2021, 03:54 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,323,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
No, I am advocating the CHRISTian religion, NOT the BIBLEian religion. The CHRISTian religion is ONLY compatible with the revelations and unambiguous demonstration of God's Holy Spirit by Jesus CHRIST, NOT the Israelite War God or the Moloch-type God described in the Bible.
You're advocating Christ by denying His words of Judgement, pretending they don't exist?

Oh, that clears up everything, Mystic!

Old 07-09-2021, 04:09 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
You're advocating Christ by denying His words of Judgement, pretending they don't exist?

Oh, that clears up everything, Mystic!
And you are advocating for the devil with your judgments of hell, as does your companion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity