Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 09:13 PM

257 posts, read 444,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennaflorrie View Post
I just have to say it again......PEOPLE GET READY, JESUS IS COMING, SOON WE'LL BE GOING HOME..................................SOON!!!!
A most profound statement!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2009, 09:18 PM

23,027 posts, read 34,438,386 times
Quote:
I just have to say it again......PEOPLE GET READY, JESUS IS COMING, SOON WE'LL BE GOING HOME..................................SOON!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForHimByHim View Post
A most profound statement!
A true statement.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:45 PM

18,255 posts, read 16,982,074 times
Quote:
Jenna.........???? Oh, never mind. I don't want to be a party-pooper.

Old 06-19-2009, 06:59 AM

852 posts, read 1,367,633 times
Date setting? Nope...don't think I'll be a part to that...
but ....isn't there a change in the season?
Don't you feel it in the air?
It's not just a few of us here in the forum...
I see tons of people daily...
it is in the air...
Those of us who feel this, know that we need to be ready..
Those of us who feel this also feel the need to tell others..

Old 06-22-2009, 07:53 PM

396 posts, read 599,702 times
Quote:
Sorry to disappoint you, but we are not going home soon. THE KINGDOM DOES NOT COME WITH OBSERVATION! (Luke 17:20-21). And furthermore, the "soon" was for the first century believers, "For yet a LITTLE WHILE, and he that shall come WILL COME, AND WILL NOT TARRY." (Heb.10:32). Jesus has NOT TARRIED for almost 2000 years!

Old 06-22-2009, 07:57 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,453,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Jenna.........???? Oh, never mind. I don't want to be a party-pooper.

As long as they are hearing..............don't matter how they have heard.

Yes, get ready, get excited, We're going home!! I get to see my Lord and Saviour!! I get to see Mama again! Hallelujiah!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc1z9arhe0

Old 06-22-2009, 08:00 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,508,301 times
Quote:
You`ll be going home on resurrection day

Old 06-22-2009, 08:02 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,453,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
You`ll be going home on resurrection day
Whenever! Whatever...................going home.....FINAL ANSWER!!

Old 06-22-2009, 08:21 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,333,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
I found this site to be very informative. Look at all the "silent" earthquakes that are happening, that we are not aware of, unless you diligently study this kind of thing. I find it to be quite interesting. I have so much friends and family that live in the Virgin Islands.

Can you imagine what would happen to the islands of the Caribbean if a Tsunami were to happen there? Here is the link: Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 days

I don't know exactly about 2012, but what I do believe is that there is indeed a change in the weather pattern through out the world. You should see what happening here in South Florida. Yes, we do the annual preparing for hurricanes yearly without a doubt, but this season started with a "bang"! Wicked thunderstorms that last for hours every single day, and it actually hailed here outside my front door!

You might say that is not such a big deal, and it has actually hailed in parts of Florida before, no doubt, but here, hours from Key West? That's unusual to say the least.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami-dade/breaking-news/story/1084607.html (broken link)

No, this was not a "freak of nature" this is one of the many results of the change in the weather pattern, something's different.
Christ comes with the clouds?

Old 06-22-2009, 11:36 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,492,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForHimByHim View Post
Hi Betsey and all.... I was known formerly at this forum as joedrsaved and favored another forum name and decided to change it after being gone from the forum for a while. It's nice to see some of the same names as before at the forum.

Any way.... are you ready for some truth? While I can't give a total picture of everything happening in the cosmos concerning the weather, I will state why there has been a drastic change in the American weather pattern in the past 12-14 years.

One day in 1994, I wrote President Bill Clinton and respectfully stated that if abortion were not stopped in America, that I would pray and ask the LORD to send a drought to America.

About three weeks later, President Clintons' reply arrived in my mail. The President respectfully disagreed with my position on abortion. He offered to hel[p reduce the number of abortions, but he also clearly stated that he supported a womens right to have an abortion.

That left me with no other choice but to ask the LORD to please send a drought to the USA. The commander and chief of America had due warning, and so I went to the Commander and Chief of the universe with the request.

GOD, to Whom is all the glory, gave the drought. It was the worst drought on record and some predicted that it was the worst in 500 years.

This is a true account of why America suffered the drought and of course changing weather patterns. But Bill Clinton thinks it's global warming, and not because of all the murdered babies which he and others like him helped to kill. If all of America were a sandy desert, they would still think it was global warming.
I'm sorry, but that's totally effin nuts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity