Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which is the liveliest?
Memphis 5 4.13%
New Orleans 15 12.40%
Atlanta 57 47.11%
Philadelphia 13 10.74%
DC 31 25.62%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 07:20 AM

5,347 posts, read 10,157,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly born Jersey raised View Post
Definitly love West Coast grew up a small amount of my youth in W.Covina California..... parnets military & went back to LA later to experience as an adult top notch & we fit in there I could definitely live there who knows maybe one day.But Utah naaaah buddy stay away from there.Hardly no blacks live there. Spent 2 months on my job in UTAH. NO LOVE FOR THE BROTHAS & way to much of a cultic vibe.Also you can't even get more than 2 drinks mixed together in that place them jokers just can't see beyond the mountains man .....but very beautiful very clean.
First of all, no one even uses the work swag so that shows me you are jive lame! Second, most Philly dudes are NYC d*ck riders homey. You talk sh*t about DC but you know what's up with us.

Old 06-29-2011, 09:34 AM

2,419 posts, read 4,723,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
First of all, no one even uses the work swag so that shows me you are jive lame! Second, most Philly dudes are NYC d*ck riders homey. You talk sh*t about DC but you know what's up with us.
Here come the word police, and the irony is he comes at your neck usin the term "jive lame".....wow. Anyway lets just stop the e-thuggary, cuz in real life nobody cares, DC and Philly are both rough cities, but that's not a badge of honor. Do yourself a favor, and get an education.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:21 AM

149 posts, read 161,888 times
Quote:
I can't sh*t on Philly. It's a cool city but it doesn't get down like DC sohn. You cats are not on our level.

Yeah I know you can't so relax & Philly can't see DC hahaha.Yeah okay.Come up with something better than cheesestakes & capri pants buddy you can actually find that everywhere. SCHOOLY D INVENTED GANGSTA & YOU KNOW THIS & PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THAT NY REFERENCE B.S THAT'S WHY NY GOT GRAFFITTI FROM PHILLY WE INVENTED TAGGIN. JUST GOOGLE BUDDY.But yeah we ride NY sooo hard I tell ya.You say that up here & somebody may crash in ya mouth. You can't even tell NJ style from Philly & NY so different from each other. But c'mon man were in the Northeast tier triboro ya know what do ya want it maybe some influences.Just like B.more with DC. I guess you can't help but feel like that when you relate everything to NY.You guys TRY WAAY TO HAARD .

Last edited by Philly born Jersey raised; 06-29-2011 at 10:46 AM..

Old 06-29-2011, 10:32 AM

Quote:

NAAH you talk ish about Philly but you love it.GOOGLE THE SONG & Check out "SWAG like us" & OTHER SONGS & TERMS PLEASE EVERYONE SAYS THAT EVERYWHERE... nobody says that LOL. & "jive" are you serious???????? Use a silly dude... Stop it DC.

Last edited by Philly born Jersey raised; 06-29-2011 at 10:48 AM..

Old 06-29-2011, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakoolaide View Post
Here come the word police, and the irony is he comes at your neck usin the term "jive lame".....wow. Anyway lets just stop the e-thuggary, cuz in real life nobody cares, DC and Philly are both rough cities, but that's not a badge of honor. Do yourself a favor, and get an education.
Your post should be directed at PBJ! BTW: I have a master's in communications.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly born Jersey raised View Post
NAAH you talk ish about Philly but you love it.GOOGLE THE SONG & Check out SWAG like us & OTHER SONGS & TERMS PLEASE EVERYONE SAYS THAT EVERYWHERE... nobody says that LOL. & "jive" are you serious????????.....Stop it DC

You should eat a cheese steak and then kill yourself!

Old 06-29-2011, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Your post should be directed at PBJ! BTW: I have a master's in communications.

Yeah you sure about that???Ask me why I don't believe you.major in communications???? LOL you probably work in telemarketing.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:09 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,206,894 times
Seriously guys; hang it up.......flatscreen.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsing View Post
Are you kidding me? lol
Jersey dudes listen to Baltimore club all too often, along with Jersey and Philly club.
Idk about Jersey but Philly dudes wear capris, I can go on google maps right now to any random Philly hood and see a dude rockin capris and probably a koffi to go with it. Dudes in DC wear the same style.

I know cause you guys ride are style up here you just said it ya shot ya self also & if that makes us in any way country what's that say about you.Basically just to easy

Old 06-29-2011, 11:24 AM

HAHAHA yeah okay Philly does do that sometimes lol been awhile but no where on a reg.But Jersey naaaah.Talk about random DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU PULLED THAT DUDE FROM what the hell was that????????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City