Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2011, 01:51 PM

10 posts, read 36,097 times

Advertisements

We are thinking of moving to FFG are rv's allowed and if so are you allowed to park them on your property if not where can you store them Thanks jimbo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 02:05 PM

24,767 posts, read 28,512,977 times
In my past visits too the Crossville / Fairfield Glade area I don't recall seeing any standing RVs in Fairfield Glade.. Check this place out off of Peavine Road.. ( Fire Tower Road ) gate way too Fairfield Glade.. Deer Run RV Resort, tennessee campground, crossville camping, tennessee rv parks, rv clubs, family camping, rvs, rv, cabins, rentals, cottages, camping, campers, motorhome travel, private lake, fishing lake, wifi, rv rallies, I-40, pavilion, crossvil then you have this place just up the road..
Again off of Peavine Road as you enter the Glades.. http://www.springlakervtn.com/
Mapquest or Google both address so you can see how far from I-40 exit 322. You travel..
The other campground in the area is Bean Pot Camp Ground.. Don't think they have a large RV storage like the other two I posted.. There is one more camp ground off of I-40 West of 298 Genesis Road.. Trying too remeber the name..?

Last edited by TN Tin Man; 01-14-2011 at 02:14 PM..

Old 01-14-2011, 03:10 PM

Not looking to camp, I am trying to find out if they allow rv's when you live there.Are you able to park them on your drive way or side drive.We are looking to maybe build there but am wondering what their policy is regarding rv's.
Thanks Jimbo

Old 01-14-2011, 03:43 PM

13,350 posts, read 39,946,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo409 View Post
Not looking to camp, I am trying to find out if they allow rv's when you live there.Are you able to park them on your drive way or side drive.We are looking to maybe build there but am wondering what their policy is regarding rv's.
Thanks Jimbo
Fairfield Glade has a toll-free number where you can call and ask them directly:
800-383-7600

IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
alot - NOT A WORD

Old 01-14-2011, 05:19 PM

24,767 posts, read 28,512,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo 409 View Post
Not looking to camp, I am trying to find out if they allow rvs when you live there.Are you able to park them on your drive way or side drive.We are looking to maybe build there but am wondering what their policy is regarding rvs.
Thanks Jimbo
I known... I posted the links for storage near FFG.

Old 01-14-2011, 08:27 PM

2,063 posts, read 7,779,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo409 View Post
We are thinking of moving to FFG are rv's allowed and if so are you allowed to park them on your property if not where can you store them Thanks jimbo
Don't know and their website sure doesn't show anything resembling RV parking. If you just want to move to the area why not go with a community already set up for RVs, with parking pads and high garages, and services for home care while you are on the road? I had to do a little looking but I remember seeing something about several communities near Crossville when we were looking for a place to retire to. The first ones I could find a link to were the following: The Gardens RV Village - RV Homebase and RV Garage Homes in Crossville, TN; RV Port Homes in Crossville, TN; Homes with RV Garages in Crossville, TN

Old 01-16-2011, 08:16 AM

9 posts, read 19,396 times
Jimbo409,

We are currently in the process of building in Fairfield Galde -- it is a very nice community. As to your question on parking an RV in your driveway -- we were told this is not allowed. However, I do know that the community has a storage area for boats and I believe also for RV'S in the community so you could easily store your RV in the community and use it whenever you wish.

Are you looking to build or buy a resale home? It is a very nice community with lots of things to do and the people are very friendly. Good luck

Old 01-16-2011, 10:54 AM

we are going to go there in March and look for something already built.Does anyone know what they charge in the community to store the rv's thanks Jim

Old 01-27-2011, 07:57 AM

80 posts, read 209,801 times
Can't remember quite how I got there, but found the Fairfield Glade POA website where they have a list of all fees you can print off.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:39 PM

4,739 posts, read 8,374,095 times
Default The 4 lane is finally getting finished to Fairfield Glade

Road construction will probably plague us this season but it will make it so much nicer when its finished. Surveyors were out last week setting markers on both sides of the road and it looks like it won't take to many properties. The church past Food City and any others getting dozed have already been purchased so it should begin soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Cookeville