Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2015, 09:30 AM

1,994 posts, read 1,521,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What about "read the news to get the facts from the investigator" are you not understanding? It's very simple. Read the news. The investigators themselves or himself said that very thing. If you can't read then I can't help you. I am relaying the exact information that the investigator has ALREADY GIVEN THE PUBLIC. That is your fault that you refuse to listen or read what the investigator said. I am not the investigator.
The investigatirs have not said why what happened did. Point to the facts that say why the lock button or control was pulled, you don't know and neither does anyone else. We all know the control was pulled, no one knows why. Maybe if you stopped trying to persuade me you didn't say something...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2015, 09:31 AM

672 posts, read 789,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
Once again, people have been found holding, pulling by weight or pushing by weight, many things. They are incapacitated because they are unable to move. It is common knowledge and proved through found dead people doing those things. You say it is impossible... then prove it. I offered only an alternative scenario, it got you all bunched up because you only believe one thing is possible.

Now in typical fashion, you turn to personal attacks. I know it and so do you.
A personal attack would be me calling you an idiot or a moron or a fool or an imbecile, or something similarly derogatory, which I did not do. I asked you if english is your first language because you don't seem to understand it very well, and I am wondering if this is because you are being deliberately obtuse, or just a language barrier. See, now, you don't know what a personal attack is, because I did no such thing.

Here, so you can investigate for yourself WHY IT WOULD BE PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE UNCONCIOUS/ DEAD/ INCAPACITATED WHILE HOLDING THE DOOR LOCK TO OVERRIDE-

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...oe=&gws_rd=ssl

Old 03-27-2015, 09:32 AM

1,994 posts, read 1,521,045 times
Quote:
What are you talking about, not serious enough? What do you think the investigators are doing? They're INVESTIGATING. You & someone else seem to be unable to look at the facts that the investigators so far have presented, the facts that CLEARLY show that this was a deliberate act. Anyway, the investigation is far from complete so your statement is completely baffling.
Here is what you said. You have a hard time discerning something happening and the reason why it happened. That much is clear.

Old 03-27-2015, 09:33 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Same goes for you. Both of you are being deliberately obtuse about this whole thing & it's clear that you are now trolling. If you don't believe the facts, take it up with the investigators doing the investigation. They're the experts. I suggest you refrain from embarrassing yourself further & further annoying the rest of the posters on this forum who clearly know how to read.
Do not call me a troll for keeping an open mind and not rolling over to your small minded attack. You will not answer my simple questions because they do not serve your purpose. The investigators have not released their final report. The investigation is still ongoing. Since more involved and knowledgeable people than you are still looking into this I am going to assume they are not happy with all of the information they have and are continuing to investigate. Because they do not have to come up with an answer within 48 hours. It is better to have the right answer in 2 weeks than the wrong answer in 48 hours.

I am confident this was an intentional act but I also would like all other reasonable possibilities to be ruled out.

Sorry if the search for enlightenment and knowledge offends you.

Old 03-27-2015, 09:34 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I heard this morning, something about the co-pilot was undergoing treatment and was actually supposed to be on a leave of absence, including the day it happened. This is so tragic, and feel so sad for all those poor people....
and the airlines never knew?

So sad.....I hope something can change in evaluations of pilots....I really think anyone who is in charge of flying or driving people should be constantly evaluated every year....maybe some countries do, I don't know?
We get evaluated every 6 months in the US.

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Bee View Post
Is English your primary language? Because here is the deal, you aren't understanding something that is very easy to understand and which was written in such a way so that there would be no way to misunderstand unless you either are purposely trying to obfuscate the facts or purposely ignoring the facts, or you don't understand English as well as you think you do-

The door lock must be PULLED OUT AND HELD OUT, it is designed so that it must be a deliberate act. Someone who was not concious would not be able to keep it held in the override position, it would be physically impossible for the lock to stay in the position.
It is also physically impossible for a person suffering from a medical emergency to deliberately adjust and calibrate the altitude height from 38,000 ft to the minimum level of 100 ft! All this took clear headed deliberation.

672 posts, read 789,578 times
Quote:
The investigatirs have not said why what happened did. Point to the facts that say why the lock button or control was pulled, you don't know and neither does anyone else. We all know the control was pulled, no one knows why. Maybe if you stopped trying to persuade me you didn't say something...
Germanwings plane crash live: Andreas Guenter Lubitz intentionally crashed flight 9525 into the Alps in act of mass murder and suicide

Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz 'hid illness from employers' | World news | The Guardian

Germanwings investigators find torn-up sick note in co-pilot's home - live | World news | The Guardian

Germanwings plane crash investigation continues: latest - Telegraph

Old 03-27-2015, 09:36 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Here is what you said. You have a hard time discerning something happening and the reason why it happened. That much is clear.
Yeah, that's what I said. Wow. Did you even read what I said? I said the investigators are investigating. Did I say I was doing the investigating? No, I didn't. Did I say I was the one who came up with all of this evidence? No, I said I was relaying what the investigators said. Good grief. I suggest you start comprehending what you're reading because as of right now, you're not doing a bang up job. At all.

Old 03-27-2015, 09:37 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Do not call me a troll for keeping an open mind and not rolling over to your small minded attack. You will not answer my simple questions because they do not serve your purpose. The investigators have not released their final report. The investigation is still ongoing. Since more involved and knowledgeable people than you are still looking into this I am going to assume they are not happy with all of the information they have and are continuing to investigate. Because they do not have to come up with an answer within 48 hours. It is better to have the right answer in 2 weeks than the wrong answer in 48 hours.

I am confident this was an intentional act but I also would like all other reasonable possibilities to be ruled out.

Sorry if the search for enlightenment and knowledge offends you.
I didn't call you a troll. Read it again.

What questions? I referred you & the other to what the investigators said. Not my fault if you don't believe what the investigator said. I go by what they say, not what some armchair quarterback on an internet forum thinks they know. End of story.

Old 03-27-2015, 09:42 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
I didn't call you a troll. Read it again.

What questions? I referred you & the other to what the investigators said. Not my fault if you don't believe what the investigator said. I go by what they say, not what some armchair quarterback on an internet forum thinks they know. End of story.
Please direct me to the final report from the investigators.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events