Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2015, 08:09 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
Captain leaves cockpit. Co-pilot feels immediately ill, severe pain in his head. He begins descent. He can't speak. He reaches to unlock cabin door
. The pain was the onset of a brain aneurysm. He instead locks door. Ever witness some with a brain aneurysm? Ugly thing but they don't die immediately, they breathe on for a while. He sits in his seat, incapacitated. Plane eventually crashes.
Why do you continue to ignore the facts from the investigators?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2015, 08:10 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,104,962 times
So, my question is, can someone suffering from a brain aneurysm, or any other type of medical emergency, defeat the attempt to unlock the cabin door, and manually reduce the altitude level of the plane from the autopilot set of 30,000 plus ft to 100 ft?

It seems like a very cogent and deliberate set of actions to me.

Old 03-27-2015, 08:18 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,486,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
So, my question is, can someone suffering from a brain aneurysm, or any other type of medical emergency, defeat the attempt to unlock the cabin door, and manually reduce the altitude level of the plane from the autopilot set of 30,000 plus ft to 100 ft?

It seems like a very cogent and deliberate set of actions to me.
That is the question isn't it. After learning that the autopilot had been set to 100 ft and not just a change of course I am firmly on the side of intentional act.

But I think that all possibilities should be looked at. There are situations where people in distress do things out of muscle memory or counter productive. eg: Paradoxical undressing when suffering from hypothermia.

Of course many people do not think this matter is serious enough to investigate any further and no amount of discussion will change that.

Old 03-27-2015, 08:20 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,486,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Have the investigators released their conclusion? Is the investigation still ongoing or have they stopped?

Old 03-27-2015, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
That is the question isn't it. After learning that the autopilot had been set to 100 ft and not just a change of course I am firmly on the side of intentional act.

But I think that all possibilities should be looked at. There are situations where people in distress do things out of muscle memory or counter productive. eg: Paradoxical undressing when suffering from hypothermia.

Of course many people do not think this matter is serious enough to investigate any further and no amount of discussion will change that.
What are you talking about, not serious enough? What do you think the investigators are doing? They're INVESTIGATING. You & someone else seem to be unable to look at the facts that the investigators so far have presented, the facts that CLEARLY show that this was a deliberate act. Anyway, the investigation is far from complete so your statement is completely baffling.

Old 03-27-2015, 08:25 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,826,300 times
GERMAN NEWS REPORT: Co-Pilot of Germanwings Airbus Was MUSLIM CONVERT …’Hero of Islamic State’? | The Gateway Pundit Well well well surprise surprise....2+2 once again = 4!

Old 03-27-2015, 08:32 AM

1,994 posts, read 1,520,300 times
Quote:
What facts say what I said could not have happened? Cite them and be specifi to my question. No opinions, no interpretations on your part.

Old 03-27-2015, 08:34 AM

1,994 posts, read 1,520,300 times
Quote:
What are you talking about, not serious enough? What do you think the investigators are doing? They're INVESTIGATING. You & someone else seem to be unable to look at the facts that the investigators so far have presented, the facts that CLEARLY show that this was a deliberate act. Anyway, the investigation is far from complete so your statement is completely baffling.
So far, what facts say why he did it? Trying to kill himself isn't the only reason possible.

Old 03-27-2015, 08:39 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,588,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
If true, I would not be suprised.

Old 03-27-2015, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
So far, what facts say why he did it? Trying to kill himself isn't the only reason possible.
Trying to kill himself & others, maybe he was on his depressant drugs maybe he wasn't. The fact is is that he deliberately crashed that plane, regardless of the reason why he did it. Trying to say that he had a stroke or a brain aneurysm is hilarious. Tell me, if this pilot were a musim, what would you be saying right now? I can guarantee what you'd be saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events