Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2015, 07:08 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,956,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by likealady View Post
I'm still shocked she was passing for a black woman.
She looks like she fell asleep in the tanning bed.
I guess everyone was trying to be overly politically correct and sensitive to the extent that today one almost wonders if everyone was a fool ... kind of like the Emperor's New Clothes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2015, 07:12 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
did anyone see the news that her white older Professor brother is alleged to have molested a child,and the parents are getting back at Rachel for believing the victim?
No, you made that up. She claimed that her father and brother were all child molesters, and we know she's a habitual liar.

And her parents aren't "getting back" at her; they kept their mouths shut for years while she spun this web of lies; but when cameras came to their house and asked them questions, yeah, they told the truth about their daughter, as they should.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:07 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,279,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
No, you made that up. She claimed that her father and brother were all child molesters, and we know she's a habitual liar.

And her parents aren't "getting back" at her; they kept their mouths shut for years while she spun this web of lies; but when cameras came to their house and asked them questions, yeah, they told the truth about their daughter, as they should.
Then why do they keep going on every news show to talk about it??

Say all you want about this woman, but these parents seem even more wacked!! I think its normal for people to fantasize, over identify or wish to be another race, gender, etc. There is nothing "normal" about parents doing the media rounds to humiliate their daughter. If i were her, i'd probably wanna do everything to dissociate from these peeps too!

Old 06-15-2015, 08:10 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,029,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post

Nah, it's true.

Her brother is being charged with four felonies against a female family member.

Did Rachel Dolezal's parents out her as white for supporting brother's accuser? | Daily Mail Online

Old 06-15-2015, 08:13 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,029,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
Then why do they keep going on every news show to talk about it??

Say all you want about this woman, but these parents seem even more wacked!! I think its normal for people to fantasize, over identify or wish to be another race, gender, etc. There is nothing "normal" about parents doing the media rounds to humiliate their daughter. If i were her, i'd probably wanna do everything to dissociate from these peeps too!

The parents are overly religious. They put two of the older adopted brothers in a group home, because they would not follow the extremely religious doctrine of the household and a third brother literally begged the courts to live with Rachel, because her home was very afro-centric compared to her parents.

Something about her family IS strange. I mean her blood brother is being charged with child molestation against someone in his family.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:20 PM

9,824 posts, read 11,551,287 times
So now that we know she used her whiteness when it was convenient for her, will the now come to her defense?
"She had to act Black to receive an education"

Old 06-15-2015, 08:32 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Surprised the Ex Husband has not surfaced with a few comments.

It would be interesting to hear his side of her craziness.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
The parents are overly religious. They put two of the older adopted brothers in a group home, because they would not follow the extremely religious doctrine of the household and a third brother literally begged the courts to live with Rachel, because her home was very afro-centric compared to her parents.

Something about her family IS strange. I mean her blood brother is being charged with child molestation against someone in his family.
Exactly! They are on CNN AGAIN right now!

And TWO of their kids are estranged dad just said on TV- not just this one. Red flags all around.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:37 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

It would be interesting, yes. But, still, I hope he doesn't. It would be nice to think at least one person involved in this circus acted with dignity.

Old 06-15-2015, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

Good for him. That's the sign of a good dad to not get caught up in the drama for the sake of his son (or so i hope.)

Even if he defends her, it just adds to the drama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events