Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2015, 05:02 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,955,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The rest of your post called her names and I fully support your right for you to hold opinion so no need for me to comment on that.

You also stated that NAACP says anyone can belong without regards to race. OK, but this woman is no longer there only AFTER they were told she was White. It was OK before that. So facts don't match statement. Race very much does matter.
It's not a matter of race, it's a matter of integrity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 05:45 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,213,226 times
SO it has come out that when she was white she actually sued her old college for discrimination of her for being guess - white.

I guess she decided to take on a new identity and feed off the gravy train for so long. It is odd that she was never questioned on all her lies upon lies. Such a crazy backstory she was telling people.

Old 06-16-2015, 05:54 AM

1,314 posts, read 2,055,101 times
Now her art is totally ripped off. This gets more entertaining by the minute.

Old 06-16-2015, 06:01 AM

28,671 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
People like Rachel set race relations back by a century.
If a single person who isn't even in political office, wearing makup and a wig, can "set race relations back by a century," then the bad race relations had merely been wearing makeup and a wig all along.

But I don't understand your comment. This woman isn't going to make black people think any differently about white people. Why should it make white people think any differently about black people? You say "people like Rachel," but I don't understand what category of people you believe Rachel defines.

Old 06-16-2015, 06:05 AM

28,671 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
The rest of your post called her names and I fully support your right for you to hold opinion so no need for me to comment on that.

You also stated that NAACP says anyone can belong without regards to race. OK, but this woman is no longer there only AFTER they were told she was White. It was OK before that. So facts don't match statement. Race very much does matter.
Her deceit is what mattered.

Old 06-16-2015, 06:10 AM

545 posts, read 594,824 times
She would have been more legit if she changed her name from Rachel....to something more like Shanasta, or Moniquia.

Old 06-16-2015, 06:26 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
I don't care.

Blame it on the pre-baby boomer generations for keeping an entire demographic from living middle class lives based solely on being nothing more than not white.
So the solution is to keep an entire demographic born after the boomer generation from living a middle class life because they are white.

That's called racism.

Old 06-16-2015, 06:27 AM

4,187 posts, read 11,932,100 times
There.. she said it in the interview this morning. Would she do anything different? She would deceive to "survive".

Old 06-16-2015, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
The jobs part is a LIE.

I don't know why whites and asians are complaining about anything when they dominate all of silicon valley.

I dare anyone to show me a black face working for any of those companies. If you do, they're probably in the mail room somewhere.

There was a study showing that even white male felonious convicts were able to land a job three times faster than black and hispanics.

I'm sorry, but black and brown people (including those asians you worship so much) don't want to hear about white people's "struggles", because as far as we're concerned you can still get a job ten times faster than anyone else.

And also no white person ever says to another white person that "you are very articulate" which was said about Obama countless times as though a harvard/yale educated man was supposed to sound like anything but.

#whitemalepowerstructurematters
If that were said "countless times", I'd like to hear more than one. The only time I know of was spoken by Biden. You know, Biden, the darling of the left? Funny, you're saying it's wrong, but I bet you've never spoken out against Biden.

Old 06-16-2015, 06:32 AM

Quote:

Wrong. LIES matter. She is no longer there because she lied, not because she's white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events