Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2015, 09:32 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Yet when she sued she became "White" for that occasion.
She didn't sue because she was White. She sued because she stated the school discriminated against her because THEY said she was White.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 09:36 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
If you have proof of this, then I recommend you contact the relevant authorities and let them know so she can be prosecuted. Staging fake crime is illegal.
All detectives involved in these alleged race crimes she claimed concluded/suspended their investigations prior to this controversy due to the overwhelming lack of evidence.

Regarding the "hate mail" she received:

Quote:
Also this week, Spokane police files on Dolezal’s report that she received a hate mail package and other mailing in late February and March were released. Police records say the initial package Dolezal reported receiving did not bear a date stamp or bar code, which Dolezal herself told police when she reported it. Investigators interviewed postal workers, who said it was either very unlikely or impossible that the package could have been processed through the post office, and that the only other alternative was that it had been put there by someone with a key.
Based on the mountain of deceit she built up over the years, it's not a very difficult conclusion to come to.

But please, by all means, keep going with your faux concern and endearment for this woman, it's quite entertaining.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:36 AM

16,551 posts, read 8,592,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Apologies if this has already been posted on this very long thread but here is the latest lunacy from this strange woman:
NAACP Imposter Sued School Over Race Claims | The Smoking Gun

FTA:The NAACP official who today resigned in the face of evidence that she masqueraded as black once sued Howard University for denying her teaching posts and a scholarship because she was a white woman, The Smoking Gun has learned.

So, she is white when it's convenient for her and black when it's convenient.

Actually I think you have it wrong. Few if any "discrimination cases" are successfully filed/won by white people. So that experience likely taught her she needed to be black to have any success in the racial grievance arena.

Heck I remember a white guy who applied as an "African-American" and was hired. When he showed up he was told he cannot keep the job because he was not black. In reality the guy was born in South Africa and later became an American citizen. So if anyone could legitimately use the hyphenated-American term from Africa, he certainly could, right?
Yet he quickly found out it really does not mean "African-American", it means a black person ( i.e. set aside based on race quota ).
How well do you think he did?

Old 06-16-2015, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
But please, by all means, keep going with your faux concern and endearment for this woman, it's quite entertaining.
So you only point here is to make it about those you disagree with instead of topic.

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
Quote:
She didn't sue because she was White. She sued because she stated the school discriminated against her because THEY said she was White.
She sued when they took her art exhibits down and claimed they were favoring African American students over her.

Rachel Dolezal Lawsuit | The Smoking Gun

67,650 posts, read 60,875,858 times
Quote:
Do you ask the NAACP these questions too? They continue to stand by this lady. It is they after all most affected by her actions.
I thought you said they forced her resignation. How is forcing someone's resignation "continuing to stand by this lady?"

Why am I even responding to such inconsistent arguments?

Old 06-16-2015, 09:41 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,454,776 times
The woman led a secret life with lies and deceit.

She got outed and resigned. Happens all the time.

No different then someone making up stories about their past work history, college degrees, military experience, etc.
She used skin color.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:44 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,170,476 times
Quote:
So you only point here is to make it about those you disagree with instead of topic.
You've yet to explain what is "brave" about this woman.

I love how you just cut out and ignored the "proof" you asked for.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I thought you said they forced her resignation. How is forcing someone's resignation "continuing to stand by this lady?"
I still think this. But it doesn't mean they don't support her in regards to what I was actually responding to. i.e. That in handling NAACP business and money she was the utmost in integrity. The NAACP still continues to support her on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Why am I even responding to such inconsistent arguments?
Since you asked, I think it's because you don't focus on the argument made and instead focus on proving assumptions about party making argument. This can indeed lead to such confusion.

Old 06-16-2015, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
You've let to explain what is "brave" about this woman. I love how you just cut out and ignored the "proof" you asked for.
Anyone who has endured what this woman has endured and now have every minute detail of her life turned over in a national witch hunt to discredit her, is quite brave in my book. Yet she stands by her convictions. That takes a lot of bravery. I'm surprised that question has to be asked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events