Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2015, 10:20 AM

4,053 posts, read 8,263,887 times

Advertisements

The University wants no part of her. Bet she won't get a new job. Spokesperson: 'Rachel Dolezal No Longer Works for Eastern Washington University' - Breitbart
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 10:20 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,064,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The woman led a secret life with lies and deceit.

She got outed and resigned. Happens all the time.

No different then someone making up stories about their past work history, college degrees, military experience, etc.
She used skin color.
Right.

If we categorize her lies as trivial, then we may as well categorize the lies of the woman who posed as a 9/11 survivor as trivial. Same with those who lie about military service (that's a criminal offense, by the way, folks).

Old 06-16-2015, 10:21 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,576,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Anyone who has endured what this woman has endured and now have every minute detail of her life turned over in a national witch hunt to discredit her, is quite brave in my book. Yet she stands by her convictions. That takes a lot of bravery. I'm surprised that question has to be asked.
Well seeing they were all a pack of lies this woman endured NOTHING.

Discredit her ? She was living a secret life and got caught.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:25 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,064,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
It's just pure entertainment while we wait for Tropical Bill to make landfall.
True! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES! lol

Old 06-16-2015, 10:30 AM

4,053 posts, read 8,263,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Right.

If we categorize her lies as trivial, then we may as well categorize the lies of the woman who posed as a 9/11 survivor as trivial. Same with those who lie about military service (that's a criminal offense, by the way, folks).
I am wondering if the cancer story was another one of her lies.

Old 06-16-2015, 10:40 AM

12,883 posts, read 14,013,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post

The big difference is our sexuality is hormonally determined, whether straight, gay or trans-gender, much of that is determined in the womb. We've known of trans-gendered people for centuries, the Indians used to call them "two spirits." As far as race goes, our racial identity is largely a social construct. Kids playing in a sandbox don't look at race any differently than eye color, they can see the differences in each other but have no comprehension of racial groups or identity. It isn't until adults and society introduce these concepts that we start to identify as "white", "black"...etc.

Trying to make an analogy between the two is faulty at best.
Exactly. Please share this in the "Isn't transracial just as logical as transgender?" thread as well.

Last edited by Marka; 06-18-2015 at 12:48 AM..

Old 06-16-2015, 10:42 AM

12,883 posts, read 14,013,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Hey, you forgot about beatings with the BABOON WHIP. Don't forget that. Apparently, black kids in SA get beaten with these things. Lol

I can't believe NO ONE ever questioned her being born and living in a TEEPEE in SOUTH AFRICA of all places???

Teepee's are a NATIVE AMERICAN thing.

^^This alone would have had my liar radar up.
Absolutely about the teepee thing. That was my first thought too. She's not a very good liar, apparently some very dumb people somehow believed her or maybe were too afraid to question her at best.

Old 06-16-2015, 11:02 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,784,127 times
...WHATEVER.

This mentally unstable woman has the luxury that many who look like, and who have looked like me, don't..

When all of these flashing lights and cameras fade, she has the ability to return to her original/natural appearance, move to wealthy suburban town X, marry a wealthy guy, have plenty of kids, become a soccer mom, live in obscurity..and then when she's settled down, she'll write a tell-all memoir.

My black face, by black body, my black femininity...all of natural birth... cannot do that.

And by no means would I want to as I love who I am and how the good Lord created me...but it goes to show how ALL of the experiences she claims mean nothing. She can call herself "black" or "transracial" or whatever term she wants to to justify her actions.

What she is doing and the lies she has told are a slap in the face to my ancestors, me, and all of my sisters in this world.

I have ZERO sympathy for this lying POS.

Last edited by erjunkee; 06-16-2015 at 11:12 AM..

Old 06-16-2015, 11:02 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Anyone who has endured what this woman has endured and now have every minute detail of her life turned over in a national witch hunt to discredit her, is quite brave in my book. Yet she stands by her convictions. That takes a lot of bravery. I'm surprised that question has to be asked.
'baboon whips' and fake 'hate crimes'?

the horror...

Old 06-16-2015, 11:05 AM

20,130 posts, read 16,192,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Apologies if this has already been posted on this very long thread but here is the latest lunacy from this strange woman:
NAACP Imposter Sued School Over Race Claims | The Smoking Gun

FTA:The NAACP official who today resigned in the face of evidence that she masqueraded as black once sued Howard University for denying her teaching posts and a scholarship because she was a white woman, The Smoking Gun has learned.

So, she is white when it's convenient for her and black when it's convenient.
I don't think that is quite the correct leap. I suspect her losing that scholarship and teaching position, and having her lawsuit dismissed, probably had a lot to do with her decision to "become" black instead of just supporting the black community. Doors that had been closed to her magically opened once she was officially black. Anytime you have an organization with "in group" that's the way it works, regardless of whether that group is defined by race, gender, religion, sexual preference, education, or any other construct. Groups that view themselves as being discriminated against or excluded by the larger society feel more justified in doing it, and both legally and socially, our country is more likely to turn a blind eye to it when they do. I say that as someone who belongs to more than one of those demographics allowed to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events