Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2015, 03:32 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,181,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The issue isn't whether or not she can or should be black with the NAACP, and with most people.

The problem is she lied and was deceitful for prestige and profit.

Quite ironic you're obsessed with the racial aspect of this story regarding her position within the NAACP.

Try taking of the "She Wants to be Black" glasses and see the story for what it really is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2015, 03:34 PM

46,326 posts, read 27,157,406 times
I feel like I'm 65, so therefore, according to the left I can get SS.

I'll just check the block for being black because I feel black on a black only scholarship application....

Absolutely amazing that anyone is even supporting this....

Old 06-16-2015, 03:36 PM

3,398 posts, read 6,089,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
apparently some very dumb people somehow believed her or maybe were too afraid to question her at best.
She probably had the classic lefty tactic of calling them a racist. Seems to work every time.

Old 06-16-2015, 03:39 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,036,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Army_Guy View Post
She probably had the classic lefty tactic of calling them a racist. Seems to work every time.
Okay, this would work for a white person, but what about when she's telling the teepee, baboon whip nonsense to a fellow black person, ESPECIALLY if they're from Africa? Lol

Blacks don't call other blacks "racist" when we don't believe something they're telling us.

Old 06-16-2015, 03:45 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,248,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Whoopi Goldberg and others on The View support Ms. Dolezal.
Word on the street Whoopi is also white. She was a linebacker for the Dolphins back in '88.

Old 06-16-2015, 03:56 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,010,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
I'm not having this conversation here and I'm not blaming "working white people" for anything.

If you want to discuss this, then create a separate thread and send me a message to participate, but I'm not doing that in THIS thread.

And to be honest, I really don't care.

I'm just tired of these lies that black people get all this "special treatment" when I have yet to see or notice it.

No black person I know (family, friends, associates) has benefited from any "affirmative action" programs or causes. Maybe if you're a contractor with the government, but not with jobs or anything else.
You're the one who started that conversation. Now that people have questioned you on what you wrote, you don't want to answer?

I think minorities most benefit from affirmative action when applying for colleges, either undergrad or graduate work. Schools do love diversity, after all. It makes them feel better about themselves AND makes them look better.

(I'm not saying I think diversity is bad, I just think that universities will do anything to make themselves look better first and foremost - I've seen it personally)

Old 06-16-2015, 04:04 PM

46,326 posts, read 27,157,406 times
The CLINTON'S were also DEAD BROKE when they left office, could not afford their mortgage..........

OR at least they felt like they were DEAD BROKE....

I would LOVE to feel as dead broke as the clintons....

Old 06-16-2015, 04:09 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,344,169 times
Lots of wanna be sisters out there

Old 06-16-2015, 04:11 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,152,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The CLINTON'S were also DEAD BROKE when they left office, could not afford their mortgage..........

OR at least they felt like they were DEAD BROKE....

I would LOVE to feel as dead broke as the clintons....

I think you're lost. P&OC forum is that way >>>>>>>

Old 06-16-2015, 04:12 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,036,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
You're the one who started that conversation. Now that people have questioned you on what you wrote, you don't want to answer?
No, I didn't start this, SOMEONE else did and I responded.

Quote:
I think minorities most benefit from affirmative action when applying for colleges, either undergrad or graduate work. Schools do love diversity, after all. It makes them feel better about themselves AND makes them look better.
Okay.

Quote:
(I'm not saying I think diversity is bad, I just think that universities will do anything to make themselves look better first and foremost - I've seen it personally)
I know you're not saying that.

Like I said, if anyone wants to discuss it in A SEPARATE THREAD, I will be HAPPY to.

I'm just not going to do it HERE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events