Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2015, 09:52 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,956,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Okay.

No disrespect, but I'm not having this conversation here and derailing the thread.

This is about a woman who went to crazy lengths to perpetuate a "black" living situation from childhood to adult that never existed.

These conversations about race, quotas, etc., can be found all over CD.

The thread could be about how bad a heatwave the country is having and somehow, somewhere RACE will be brought into it from out of nowhere.

I'm not participating, but you and the others can carry on with it though.
People like Rachel set race relations back by a century.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2015, 09:55 PM

This is how it started:

"That story was broken by veteran reporter Jeff Selle at the Coeur d'Alene Press, where his editors were worried that a rash of hate crimes Dolezal was reporting in Coeur d'Alene might not be legitimate. When Dolezal told police the same type of racial harassment was happening after she moved to Spokane, KXLY and the Coeur d'Alene Press decided to take a closer look.

“I got all of the police reports she had filed in Coeur d'Alene, found out none of them were actually resolved and a lot of them were pretty curious,” Selle said.

Selle was also curious about rumblings he had heard that Dolezal wasn't even African American, especially after she posted pictures of an African American man Dolezal claimed was her father.

“We started finding all sorts of things that didn't add up. We laid it all out on a table and took a look at it and said we got a story here,” Selle said."

How the Coeur d'Alene Press broke the Dolezal story | North Idaho - KXLY.com

Her parents did not come forward about the story. A reporter requested documents related to her hate-crime complaints, and the truth emerged. This is the same reporter that interviewed her:

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-new...lezal/33533466

Old 06-15-2015, 09:58 PM

"Selle's work on this story helped set the record straight about someone who had made it seem North Idaho's hate crimes were making a comeback when they really are not."

How the Coeur d'Alene Press broke the Dolezal story | North Idaho - KXLY.com

Old 06-15-2015, 09:58 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,469,447 times
I didn't write this but I thought it was funny and applied to the Dolezal situation.

"I identify as The Hulk. I know in my heart I am The Hulk even though I am trapped in a human body. I demand to be allowed to come to work wearing ripped purple pants, a ripped shirt or no shirt at all, depending on my mood, and covered in green body paint. Furthermore, I will only communicate in grunts, growls or the occasional Hulk Smash. It is up to you to adapt to my condition, not the other way around. Work must provide me with a car that I can go smash during my lunch breaks. When dining out, no short, no shoes, no service doesn't apply to me as that is discrimination. If anyone says something I disagree with, I will have to file a complaint as I being the only green one around am the obvious victim regardless of any so called facts or truth. If someone commits a crime against me it will automatically be a hate crime as my being The Hulk, I am a minority. I have a right to force my way into any parade or gathering to display my Hulk pride. If I ever join the military or am placed in jail then these organizations must spend tax money for gamma radiation research so they can complete my human to The Hulk transformation. Anyone who disagrees with me is a Hulkophobe!!"

Old 06-15-2015, 10:51 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,761,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabear2 View Post
I didn't write this but I thought it was funny and applied to the Dolezal situation.

"I identify as The Hulk. I know in my heart I am The Hulk even though I am trapped in a human body. I demand to be allowed to come to work wearing ripped purple pants, a ripped shirt or no shirt at all, depending on my mood, and covered in green body paint. Furthermore, I will only communicate in grunts, growls or the occasional Hulk Smash. It is up to you to adapt to my condition, not the other way around. Work must provide me with a car that I can go smash during my lunch breaks. When dining out, no short, no shoes, no service doesn't apply to me as that is discrimination. If anyone says something I disagree with, I will have to file a complaint as I being the only green one around am the obvious victim regardless of any so called facts or truth. If someone commits a crime against me it will automatically be a hate crime as my being The Hulk, I am a minority. I have a right to force my way into any parade or gathering to display my Hulk pride. If I ever join the military or am placed in jail then these organizations must spend tax money for gamma radiation research so they can complete my human to The Hulk transformation. Anyone who disagrees with me is a Hulkophobe!!"
Women prefer The Hulk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPR8NV9wrFM

Old 06-15-2015, 11:01 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post

And also no white person ever says to another white person that "you are very articulate" which was said about Obama countless times as though a harvard/yale educated man was supposed to sound like anything but.
Perhaps now would be the time to remind you that Bush II was a Harvard/Yale educated man. His level of articulation is not unheard of by graduates of those hallowed grounds. Just throwing that out there.

Old 06-15-2015, 11:09 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
Or, maybe it will open an honest dialogue. We can always hope.

Old 06-15-2015, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Or, maybe it will open an honest dialogue. We can always hope.
For some reason, I doubt that her dialogue was honest. I believe that she fabricated hate crime complaints for the sole purpose of creating controversy between blacks and whites, that she turned her siblings against their parents, that she turned her son against his father, that she created fear in blacks from whites, and that she thrived on turning the world on its head. I think her dialogue was to incite fear and hatred between races.

Old 06-16-2015, 01:18 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Fascinating to watch some Black people condemn, discredit and kick out of leadership position, a woman who has worked hard for their cause, only because they are told she is White.

Hypocrisy runs very very deep.

Old 06-16-2015, 01:28 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,619,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
Cant get much worse that it currently is.

This chick is a non factor.

Just another attention seeking female.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events