Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2015, 03:24 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Why does this video say "black man" when it was actually a white guy? Hate to see anyone get hit like that, but from what I've read this guy deserved at least a few whacks.
he was injured and on the ground surrounded, there was no need for her violence, what are you people all about.. http://www.kcra.com/news/hundreds-ra...mento/30226370
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2015, 03:34 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,927,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
he was injured and on the ground surrounded, there was no need for her violence, what are you people all about.. Hundreds rally against police brutality in Sacramento | News - KCRA Home
I'm not saying she wasn't too rough. I'm saying that the guy getting hit put himself in a bad situation. Before getting hit with the baton, he tried to barricade himself in the store, resisted arrest, grabbed an officer, etc. The girl attacked in the park did NOTHING. She was sitting on a bench holding an infant afraid to even speak.

Old 06-28-2015, 03:36 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,732,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I'm not saying she wasn't too rough. I'm saying that the guy getting hit put himself in a bad situation. Before getting hit with the baton, he tried to barricade himself in the store, resisted arrest, grabbed an officer, etc. The girl attacked in the park did NOTHING. She was sitting on a bench holding an infant afraid to even speak.
thanks for that explanation eddie, but violence from people in the police force dont give a good impression to young people either..

Old 06-28-2015, 06:02 AM

12 posts, read 14,007 times
Default Dumb People Don't Even Know They'er Racist

This is an example of a REACTION to racism.
Yes, it's dysfunctional ... but so is our country and centuries of racism that produced these ignorant people.

Both the White girls and the Black girls were ignorant and dysfunctional.
The white girl called them the N-Word and offenders in this thread either think they should have the right to do it... or they're right by doing it.

You don't "create" racism.
Racism is a system that denies rights, goods, and services based on ethnicity.
It's how this country was formed and it's our darkest sin.

Blacks can't be "racist" because they don't have a SYSTEM.
But there's another issue here (besides ignorance, violence, hubris, and immaturity)... and that's Narcissism.

The country is in an extremely Narcissistic phase ... one that we haven't seen since the 20s before the stock market crash. F. Scott Fitzgerald's American Myth of, "The Great Gatsby" is a mirror of this present age. I worry about it's going to take to restore compassion.

The last 30 years of mean-spirited, regressive politics created this.
We've seen the greatest redistribution of wealth in history... and that money didn't go to either group sitting in that park. It went to the top 1 percent ... and that's the country.

I get so sick of people with low self-esteem watching television all day ... trying to listen to Rush or Fox News to get out of their depression... and hearing rich pundits tell poor people that the other is to blame. The education system in this country is horrible. They want us ALL dumbed down.

In the past 20 years, Americans have lost 14 I.Q. points.
Just think what you could do if you were 14 points higher in intelligence ... now think about how much harder life would be if you were 14% LESS intelligent.

That's what "No Child Left Behind" and "Common Core" has done.
Some may smile about the CIA dumping Crack into black neighborhoods in the 80s... but now that the Afghan poppy fields have been taken, we're seeing an explosion in Heroin addiction in white neighborhoods. The Governor of Bucolic Vermont declared a "State of Emergency" around Heroin addiction.

You can't hurt your arm and not expect to experience the pain throughout your whole body.
When we push one segment of the population, eventually we feel it in the rest. Somehow, some way we feel it. There's more whites on Food Stamps than anyone else.

Until Blacks, Whites, Mexicans, Filipinos, Chinese, Indians... et al ... decide to stop allowing the Corporate Media to pull their emotional puppet strings... they'll all continue to keep being played and their quality of life will continue to sink.

Attached Thumbnails
Girl wants to fight other girl while she's holding her baby - sad!-lbj-said-copy.jpg  

Old 06-28-2015, 09:03 AM

6,255 posts, read 17,088,213 times
Back on topic...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rowle...335730?fref=nf

They have identified the girl, and a warrant for her arrest was issued. Her family then decided to go into hiding for several days and leave town rather than turn her in. It wasn't until the police threatened to arrest her family members as being accomplices did they decide to turn her in.

Thug parents raise thug children. Hopefully charges will be filed now against the parents too.

Old 06-28-2015, 09:13 AM

17,183 posts, read 22,900,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckin' Sam View Post
This is an example of a REACTION to racism.
Yes, it's dysfunctional ... but so is our country and centuries of racism that produced these ignorant people.

Both the White girls and the Black girls were ignorant and dysfunctional.
The white girl called them the N-Word and offenders in this thread either think they should have the right to do it... or they're right by doing it.
Evidence? According to what I have heard, the black girls told these white girls they did not belong there despite this being their school. There is nothing on the video to suggest that the white girls called them the n-word at all. They might have, but there is no evidence of that and I frankly doubt that they would have given the nature of the aggressiveness of these black kids who approached them.

Old 06-28-2015, 09:17 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,889,678 times
[quote=nana053;40199077Evidence? According to what I have heard, the black girls told these white girls they did not belong there despite this being their school. There is nothing on the video to suggest that the white girls called them the n-word at all. They might have, but there is no evidence of that and I frankly doubt that they would have given the nature of the aggressiveness of these black kids who approached them.[/QUOTE]

Where is the evidence?

Old 06-28-2015, 09:34 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,927,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MckinneyOwnr View Post
Back on topic...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rowle...335730?fref=nf

They have identified the girl, and a warrant for her arrest was issued. Her family then decided to go into hiding for several days and leave town rather than turn her in. It wasn't until the police threatened to arrest her family members as being accomplices did they decide to turn her in.

Thug parents raise thug children. Hopefully charges will be filed now against the parents too.
Reminds me of the woman a few days ago that harbored a fugitive and said "all he did was shoot a cop". Do these people really believe they can shoot and beat others without being punished? I'm glad the animals are off the street.

Old 06-29-2015, 11:13 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Evidence? According to what I have heard, the black girls told these white girls they did not belong there despite this being their school. There is nothing on the video to suggest that the white girls called them the n-word at all. They might have, but there is no evidence of that and I frankly doubt that they would have given the nature of the aggressiveness of these black kids who approached them.

There are two victims here--the girl holding the toddler, and the toddler.

Even if the girl had uttered a slur, that in no way excuses the battery.

Old 06-29-2015, 11:16 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
from what i read on another site,this is fake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events