Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 08:03 AM

3 posts, read 2,771 times

Advertisements

This is strange, no one seemed to care about Obama's grades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2011, 08:22 AM

19,803 posts, read 18,104,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glend2112 View Post
It is odd is it not?

Old 08-13-2011, 08:45 AM

4,422 posts, read 6,262,684 times
While I'm not a fan of Perry, I don't see how one performed as an 18 -22 year old student to be relevant. Hell, I hated Chemistry, too.

Old 08-13-2011, 08:53 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,834,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookside View Post
Draw your own conclusions, folks:

Rick Perry's Texas A&M Transcript

Tanya Tucker: Texas (When I Die) - YouTube

Old 08-13-2011, 09:09 AM

104 posts, read 250,794 times
Quote:
Actually it never occurred to me to care about Perry's grades, however I never thought they would be THIS bad. Once I saw them I have to admit, I was shocked that he feels that he should be the leader of the free world! as far as Obama's grades go, I have no idea what is going on there. I do know however that it is extremely difficult to be the head of the Harvard law review. That post is saved for the brightest students.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:41 AM

827 posts, read 1,673,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Grieves View Post
Looks like you forgot your meds today!
Looks like a lot of you drank the Obammy koolaid. I realize he'sw your Messiah, and he touts his hope and change. BUT by now even YOU must realize his hope is all gone and the only change is the change in your pocket that once held dollar bills. [or maybe your still glassy eyed form his charm.

Old 08-13-2011, 10:44 AM

827 posts, read 1,673,240 times
Quote:
Actually it never occurred to me to care about Perry's grades, however I never thought they would be THIS bad. Once I saw them I have to admit, I was shocked that he feels that he should be the leader of the free world! as far as Obama's grades go, I have no idea what is going on there. I do know however that it is extremely difficult to be the head of the Harvard law review. That post is saved for the brightest students.
Not that difficult if SOMEONE is paying for him to be. BUT the reason you'll NEVER see his grades is because he had them sealed so NO ONE could see he's a fraud. America got hoodwinked with a person who never was. [and there are a few out here that either still don't or won't see that]

Old 08-13-2011, 11:14 AM

217 posts, read 382,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxCar Willie View Post

RIGHT!!! Everytime Zero opens his mouth it's a lie. Everything he's done is a lie. Even he is a lie!!

Why do we have these lefty loonies pop out here with this usual crap

As for Perry I don't think I'd vote for him UNLESS he is running against Zero [we cannot afford ANOTHER 4 years of his "leadership"

When I get ready to vote it will be ANYONE BUT BARRY, BARAK , INSANE, HUSSEIN, SOTERO, OBAMA,[or what ever he changes his name to by next year]
???

You call me a lefty loonie because I posted a link to Politifact ? .... you don't know me, that's for sure.

In regards to politicians lying.... to a certain extent, they all do, nature of the beast I guess. I recommend you educate yourself with the facts before forming your conclusion. I personally look at the percentage ratio's of lying vs truthful statements. Here is a few links of prominent politicians currently in the news to get you started.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...hele-bachmann/

PolitiFact | John Boehner's file

PolitiFact | Rick Perry's file

PolitiFact | Barack Obama's file

PolitiFact | Joe Biden's file

PolitiFact | Nancy Pelosi's file

PolitiFact | Harry Reid's file

PolitiFact | Mitch McConnell's file

PolitiFact | Herman Cain's file

PolitiFact | Newt Gingrich's file

PolitiFact | Ron Paul's file

PolitiFact | Mitt Romney's file

PolitiFact | Sarah Palin's file

Old 08-13-2011, 11:25 AM

662 posts, read 1,451,376 times
Quote:
First of all, one only needs to listen to Obama speak to know that he is intelligent and not a "fraud" as some here claim. To become president of Harvard Law Review, let alone to be accepted to Harvard Law School is an indication of grades and talent.

I'm sure the same extremist, haters who claim Obama isn't really an American citizen will claim he somehow paid people for the post, or there is a big cover up. Bottom line, some extremists are such sore losers that they can't just disagree with a Democrat, they must try to destroy him or her with lies.

Old 08-13-2011, 11:59 AM

19,803 posts, read 18,104,944 times
Quote:

I don't think Obama is dumb. It does appear that he really struggled with drugs and very bad grades early on in his college career. He must have sucked it up nicely grade wise to make the Harvard Law Review at all. The head of the review itself is an elected position that has nothing directly to do with grades. What rubs to many the wrong way about Obama not releasing his grades it that he promised to have the most transparent administration ever. In reality he's sandbagged all sorts of personal stuff. Not to mention anything political.

George Bush has an MBA from Harvard - 1/3 of the population thinks he is an idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: