Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 12:43 PM

1,197 posts, read 3,583,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing12 View Post
ha I can assure you I have more morales then every Christian or every religious person who has ever lived, all of them combined

As what guides my life? Honestly I really do try to live by morales, but this world is ****ed up, a ****ed up world and an evil world ruled by money and power, kissing peoples asses, backstabbing people and manipulating people

It is hard to live in a world like this, this is why people believe in religion, becuase they are these type of people, and they can go home talk to their invisible sky daddy and they think everything will be ok

But trust me on this, as far as morales, I have more morales then EVERY religious person on the face of this planet, trust me on this
So what do you think will happen to you when you die?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2007, 12:45 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,269,913 times
Quote:
But something needs to be done, especially if they elect another Bush clone like Romney to office in 08
With respect, that is a non answer.

Short of outlawing anyone who has religious beliefs, of any kind from running for office or prohibit them from voting, there is "nothing" you can do.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:46 PM

Quote:
ha I can assure you I have more morales then every Christian or every religious person who has ever lived, all of them combined
With all respect, your posts show differently

Old 12-05-2007, 12:47 PM

397 posts, read 264,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNT_Eagle View Post
So what do you think will happen to you when you die?
ha I dont know, as far as I can tell your life ends, it is the end of the road, when your dead your conciousness is over, just complete blackness for eternity

Old 12-05-2007, 12:50 PM

Quote:
And Jesus Followers usually blindly vote Republican
Really??

So, now you are suggesting that there are no Democrats who believe in (read follow) Jesus / God? For, that is what your statement implies.

You are also suggesting that no one who follows God votes Democrat either

I would appreciate you posting verifiable proof for your finite position - after all, you guarantee your positions all the time

Old 12-05-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
ha I dont know, as far as I can tell your life ends, it is the end of the road, when your dead your conciousness is over, just complete blackness for eternity

which may be a depressing thought, but it doesnt have to be, if people really worked to make life better on this planet, we could celebrate life on this planet and not worry about death so much

But as I said greed and power are what controls the world, people who have that greed and power keep us like animals to be miserable in the world, they want us to be miserable and think there is life after death beacuse they dont want us to be happy in this life

Power and Greed that is what rules the world, the USA is no exception, if anything the USA is turning into one of the worst(if not the worst) country when it comes to this

Old 12-05-2007, 12:53 PM

1,197 posts, read 3,583,301 times
Quote:
So then, how do explain the earth being created? Do you think that you, me or anyone else on this earth is just "coincidence?" I can assure you that there is a reason why you and I were created.. I just want to know when in your life did you begin to question things and why are you so mean spirited?

Old 12-05-2007, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Really??

So, now you are suggesting that there are no Democrats who believe in (read follow) Jesus / God? For, that is what your statement implies.

You are also suggesting that no one who follows God votes Democrat either

I would appreciate you posting verifiable proof for your finite position - after all, you guarantee your positions all the time

well at least in the last 20 or so years as it seems Republicans seem to be aligned with those in the Christian right, I think it started sometime in the 80's when the Republicans seem to align with the Pat Robertson and Jerry Fallwell types

Old 12-05-2007, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNT_Eagle View Post
So then, how do explain the earth being created? Do you think that you, me or anyone else on this earth is just "coincidence?" I can assure you that there is a reason why you and I were created.. I just want to know when in your life did you begin to question things and why are you so mean spirited?

I dont know, one of the great questions of all time, the big bang theory seems to be one of the best guesses but who really knows

Do you really believe a god created all this? Where did God come from?

Old 12-05-2007, 12:58 PM

Quote:
well at least in the last 20 or so years as it seems Republicans seem to be aligned with those in the Christian right, I think it started sometime in the 80's when the Republicans seem to align with the Pat Robertson and Jerry Fallwell types
Sorry but, that is a non answer. You made an absolute blanket statement. All I am asking you to do is to back it up

Do you think that there are democrats who follow God?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections