Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2017, 07:36 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Yes, that was a great boon for the COUNTRY.
However, I carefully separated what the Presidents did for ME and what they did for the COUNTRY.
Apparently some don't see that.
Actually, the Eisenhower Highway System was intended primarily for military purposes. He got the idea soon after graduation from West Point, when he had to travel in a military convoy to Mexico, and when he was elected President he got the ball rolling to make things better. If it is really "better". Personally, I liked driving U.S. Highway 10 more than I do Interstate 90. Much more relaxed and scenic!
It would not be so much more relaxed and scenic if the Interstate system did not exist. All commercial trucking would be forced to take the same routes as you do and your routes would come to a standstill. Our economy never would have experienced the growth that we have experienced all of these years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 08:21 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,224,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Maybe I am just a youngster compared to you; I will be 70 this month. In my years I have watched as both Republicans an Democrats destroyed our Country. You are old enough to remember the politicians that took the stage and proclaimed American workers were the hardest, most productive, workers in the world. Times change and they changed when our politicians figured out that the little guy had little money! The politicians figured out, even though we elected them, that we do not have the funds to support them and their 'friends'.

You are worried about Trump? Look at what Obama did or did not do for America: Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract - Moneycontrol.com Or you can look at savings that most Americans do not have: Bad News: More Americans Have Less Than $1,000 in Savings Than Ever Before -- The Motley Fool. As far as moral or core belief's when was the last time Obama put America first? When was the last time Obama took the side of his police or anybody else trying to save our Country from ourselves?

The only thing that scares me is that Trump is not in office until the 20th. I wish that it came sooner!

I agree with you on this:
Quote:
You are old enough to remember the politicians that took the stage and proclaimed American workers were the hardest, most productive, workers in the world. Times change and they changed when our politicians figured out that the little guy had little money!
I think America failed when it started promoting the degree riders to be more important than the actual people who do the work, and then began to claim praise upon the executives as if they were Gods of some sort, and American has been on a greased down hill slope every since. the executives sold off, over-leveraged, and every act they could to enrich themselves as the expense of industry, people, cities and communities. Trained Ignorance Destroyed America's Industry and that Training came from the imbecilic Degree Riders being put above the workers and even above the products that were produced. We became so stupid with the degree game, we started requiring a degree to file a piece of paper in a file cabinet, we are so obsessed with it, now it almost requires a degree to fill and ice cream cone. That's how ignorant we allowed ourselves to become and be.

As to Police:
First Off - No one needs to sanction, glorify or patronize any policeman who functions as if they are still under the Jim Crow Ideology and Mandates of how Police were used to brutalize, contain and restrain and kill or incarcerate without consequence members of the class of "The Poor", yes, that means black and white. And there are many who have lost their lives by the hands of Police who do not aspire to the principle of equality and fair practice. there are many who still think they have the power of "street Justice", backed and supported by Jim Crow Ideological system mandates. It is taking time to filter through the ranks and get these types out. Being a Policeman is no longer the standard pathway for bigots and racist to get a role to promote their biased agenda. Maybe you should go read The Final Report of Community Policing. Some white people need to open their eyes and see beyond themselves. and start to face the truths which exist. Their blindness contributes to the ongoing problems with police and community.

I do think Trump will quickly use Martial Law in various places and for sure it is likely to Start in Chicago, and it will be focused on select areas and groups. But at some point he is going to have to impose it on the Alt Right Radical and Other radical racist groups who hide out behind their para military games. He's going to forced to deal with Racism and he's going to do all he can to avoid dealing with it, but he will likely not have much choice except to deal with it. he will either squash it, or those racist will take him down. They'd done it before, to Lincoln and they did it to Kennedy, so, Trump needs to be aware that the groups he embolden, are vile and wild when it come to their obsessions of their skin. He should know that by the image and conduct of those who filled his rally's. They may well have not been praising him, but praising themselves to feel they have someone speaking in support of their vile mentality. Now, he can't take back the words and inferences he feed them, so he created a tougher spot than he imagined. He may even be forced to put to use the many FEMA camps just to contain and disarm them. The hell raiser may have created a hell fire that will take everything he's got to extinguish.

Yes, he had some good points about jobs and etc, but he can't do that, because he can't even move his own product lines to be produced in America. he can't just pick up building in China and bring them here, and he can't afford to remove the massive Industrial blight that covers all 50 states. He can't magically re-open factories, when many of them are nothing more than rubble piles, filled with asbestos and every other issue and challenges that he has failed to consider. Not only has he not moved one job back here, that makes his products, he does not even have that concept as a consideration. Because he does not believe in fair pay for work, and he is not going to give up his profits from slave wage labor gained in foreign locations.

As to other Trump promoted aims.... We do know this;
Some people do seek sorrows.... as they are among many who love the drama of misery.
..... The man is a buffoon in many many ways, Most of the Alert and Aware American's know it. The drama chasers will cling to every word he utters.

Smart people won't allow the Media to Normalize the Conduct of a Megalomaniac. Many have awakened to find out they allowed themselves to be swayed and misled by the Republican Drama Machine to doubt themselves, doubt their candidate and get caught up in the 27/7 Trump News shows, where they could not go 15 seconds without mentioning Trump. Only Now, many are seeing how they fell for it, and got lost and became unaware as they were influenced by their own participation to allow Republican Spin to make them ignorant of their own core values. Now, many of such ones have been shocked awake. I think they will begin to pay attention after they've made fools of themselves to such a degree by becoming lost and confused in the campaign drama madness.
Not only did the Electoral College Fail at what it was designed to do, they caved in behind playing pander to the game, and did not vote their true conscience, and now what we have is "Trump". We only have ourselves as American people to blame. The news media talks because they are dumbfounded, and can't get over how obsessively imbecilic they became behind chasing camera time and advertising dollars, and they have played a key role in the ascensions of a Megalomaniac in our Highest Office. the sadder party is the median now is dumber than they were during the campaign, because now they try and normalize the madness of Trump, as a means to try and hide their shame of being so ignorant and giving him billions of dollars of Air Time Spins.
It simply showed how ignorant many within this nation has become.

This man has no idea what it is to run a nation. This is not some Two Block Apartment complex, where you can strong arm a few local politicians, and sling a few dollars for a political bump for a commercial project of a few blocks.
Republican will come to regret every thing they gave him a pass on, including disclosing his taxes and paying for his arm piece wife to hide out in her Glass Castle in the Sky, and his kids who have been taught the scam game by their father to play it just like he played it. Republican won't be able to dig holes deep enough to bury all the corruption, wrong decisions, excessive lip flipping, and destroying departments it took decades to build.
We still live in America, and some of the same wing nuts that lusted for him, can become some of the same wing nuts that can become the basis of his demise. The minute they figure out how badly they are being shamed and how the Billionaire class will simply indenture their lives even more. Some of these people may even want to escape to the same Mexico that Trump is trying to run Mexicans out of American, it may well become Mexico trying to run American's back across the border, telling them to Go Home to their Worshiped Idol.
some of these people would have voted for a chimpanzee if they'd put it on the stage and surrounded it by flags and fly it around in a Jet, and put a sign on it, saying "praise me". Some Republican who can't stand to see anything help anyone except themselves, are in the pig heaven of their own gluttonous making.

What we've shown the world is how much of America is truly imbeciles caught in their own skin color madness and wishing for some fiction of the past, because they are "Confabulates". Driven by a false concept about the past. Some are so eager to think Trump is going to give them something.
It's like a bunch of kids flocking to a TV Media Idol, with words of praise and worship, Trump knew it, he told them, "He could kill someone on Time Square and these Imbeciles would still vote for me" He knew what level of ignorance he was dealing with, and he led them like a sheep herder, lining up his flock to shave them on a seasonal schedule. They fell for it. Now any silly thing he say,s the media spins it and the chumps jump for joy, never knowing that its their own detriment they are celebrating.
Trump wants Russia Open so he can go and build his hotels or slap his name on other peoples hotels, and he want to have his name across the Baltic States. This is where he chose two of his wives from, and he is in awe and fascinated with Putin. So, everything else to him has lesser meaning, he wants an alliance with Putin so bad, he can't want to get in the seat.

Never has any President Elect, defended any nation that is known to have tampered with our election process, but Trump is Johnny on the Spot, to defend Putin and then he follows it up with Praise.

One can't hide evil in a Business Suit with a Red and Blue Tie, and expect that to blind everyone from the evil that men do. Trump is counting on Russian Money to come in and prop up not only his business but to leverage as much of American Business as can be leveraged. Many Dumb Congress people will go along with anything, if they get to keep their seats and do their under the table money grabs. Our Congressional System full of Republican is like a Cabinet of Hell Makers, hailing to the Priest of Hell.

Trump has no concern about the poor, this man has lived wealthy his entire life, he has absolutely nothing in common with the mass of imbeciles we watched parade on TV with the most idiotic comments ever heard during anyone supporting a Candidate. If you were dishing out hash-brown in a run down diner, you will still be dishing out hash-browns in a run down diner under Trump, and when you get sick, just like the owner fires you for missing a day, not only will you get that type of treatment, you won't get any kind of medical care except as being of the status of indigent. That means just enough to patch you up and get you out the door.
When your water is polluted and people digging up once protected land trying to suck out the oil, and the imbecile Carson, destroys HUD, then maybe some of the fringe nuts who hailed Trump, will find out how they set themselves up to be forever cast as the servant class.

America is not some back room deal... Its a nation.. build upon Governance and Laws, Policy and Programs, Systems and Organizations as well as it has changed to become on where it valued humanity, before it made the recent choice to put money by any means, above the humanity of a nation.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 01-02-2017 at 09:31 AM..

Old 01-02-2017, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
America is not some back room deal... Its a nation.. build upon Governance and Laws, Policy and Programs, Systems and Organizations as well as it has changed to become on where it valued humanity, before it made the recent choice to put money by any means, above the humanity of a nation.
We have seen the left's back room deals and Pay to Play politics - we did not want any part of that. We also don't like putting the humanity of the world 'first' over American dreams and living conditions. We did not 'hire' our politicians to take that particular course of action.

What I hear form your side is desperation. I do not hear all of the diversions that you toss out against Trump; most are unfounded and just more of the same. You fail to acknowledge any of your faults - that thinking will not win the next election/s. Support American workers again - like the people that originally founded the Democratic Party and you will start winning.

What Trump accomplishes as President will determine his greatness or not so greatness. Sit back, pour yourself a drink and relax - you lost this time; maybe you will have a better strategy next time. Preferably you will have a better 'history' next time!

Old 01-02-2017, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
We have seen the left's back room deals and Pay to Play politics - we did not want any part of that. We also don't like putting the humanity of the world 'first' over American dreams and living conditions. We did not 'hire' our politicians to take that particular course of action.

What I hear form your side is desperation. I do not hear all of the diversions that you toss out against Trump; most are unfounded and just more of the same. You fail to acknowledge any of your faults - that thinking will not win the next election/s. Support American workers again - like the people that originally founded the Democratic Party and you will start winning.

What Trump accomplishes as President will determine his greatness or not so greatness. Sit back, pour yourself a drink and relax - you lost this time; maybe you will have a better strategy next time. Preferably you will have a better 'history' next time!
You can hear what ever you want. I've yet seen a republican mass hear anything, except what drives them in a drama spin, to fight something, deny something and try and push down something. The Original Democratic party is not what exist today, nor is the Republican Party... Go back and study 1969 political flips and you might understand better.

You are sitting there talking about" I lost this time"... No, you need to look at America... and consider what it took to build it, and you might find that you lost far greater by the choice you made.

I'd certainly hope to be proven wrong!!!!! But to date, with his lip flipping, disrespecting the office before he is even in the seat, by his incessant chatter, and the cabinet picks, as if he's trying to rebuild a Plantation Society. In case you did not know it, you'd likely be no more than an indentured servant, as well now, ask yourself where do you fit? you might not like finding the truths that you are more than likely still of the service class, indentured with debt and a vain hope for some debt relief. As is the case with many in America.

So, don't gloat too much....

But, as I said, It would be "GREAT" if Trump proves me and millions of others to be wrong about him and what results.

There are many unknowns that simply can't be known until time passes and delivers what it delivers, we had best hope that its good!!!! and good for ALL American people as well as the Global community.

I don't like many of his aims and ideals, but I have to hope that it turns out well, because we all still live here and this is still America, at least up till now.

For black people, this won't be the first President we've seen as a people whom promoted "hell" on a segment of people. White people may be in for more of a shock than will black people as black people are not as driven to worship a man in the ways that white people do.

When it comes to America, the Ideal would be that the President can uplift a country. Obama did while being fought by republican on every minute matter. So.. the best hope for America is for Trump to do well. Hope that he can achieve that and over come the many doubts that his conducts promotes. I think he will find, that America is not a quick flip deal... It is a nation that moves by process...and processes don't happen overnight or at the flip of a switch.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
When it comes to America, the Ideal would be that the President can uplift a country. Obama did while being fought by republican on every minute matter. So.. the best hope for America is for Trump to do well. Hope that he can achieve that and over come the many doubts that his conducts promotes. I think he will find, that America is not a quick flip deal... It is a nation that moves by process...and processes don't happen overnight or at the flip of a switch.
Obama did squat! Race relations are worse than they have been in years. Heck he is the anti-MLK of modern times. He left his own die on the streets of Chicago without the chance for a better future. He pulled the teeth out of our law enforcement and he has kept us in wars that he promised to get us out of - even when he found out that Bin Laden was in Pakistan! They gave him the Nobel Peace Prize when he first took office and he has been fighting almost ever country since then: https://www.thenation.com/article/am...134-countries/ - they should have taken back the Peace Prize!

Trump will take office in 18 days; give him a chance and then come back with your complaints!

Old 01-02-2017, 10:34 AM

7,824 posts, read 4,564,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Of course they are, that's just another law that wasn't enforced by Obamas "justice" department. I have absolutely no problem with businesses who knowingly hire illegals being prosecuted along with illegals being jailed and/or deported.
So I take it you're under the impression Trump is going to be busting the chops of farmers, light manufacturing, construction and all the other businesses that hire "illegals"?

If that doesn't happen does it make Trump fair game for the same contempt Obama has received on this issue? Again, I want to make sure I have the narrative correct and we're not dealing with a double standard.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:58 AM

You've got to be joking (these old plantation tactic's don't work in the 21st Century, sure you are stuck in a time warp. Now, its time to awaken, the old race game of trying to pit blacks against blacks was a plantation system game, it does not fit in today's society.
You said:
Quote:
Obama did squat! Race relations are worse than they have been in years
yes, but not because of Obama, but because of:

(1). Republican Right Winger and Their Racist Cohearts of such types of white people made race relations worst than ever!!!! So, let's keep the facts straight.

(2). The moment Obama was sworn in, the Tea Party Rose Up and Republican Politicians Pledged to oppose anything and everything, no matter what it was or is. And they spent 8 yrs doing so. and still trying the same dumb game.

Hard Core Right Winger Republican white people are so full of crap, IF for one minute the President Obama had said he was doing anything specifically for black people, Right Winger Republican would have blown and head and arse gasket !!!

They can't stand that we had a President who would not take their crap and be quiet.. Because such types are use to pushing the ignorance and no push back or rebuttal and having a system pander to them for their temperamental. Republican white men who had never been in a position to take instruction and orders from any black person were enraged that a Black man now held the highest office in the land, and it was an office many of them can't even dream to get or have.

No one is under any illusions, the Old Jim Crow Ideology is still alive, the first thing they came with is qualification, which as a bull crap game of Jim Crow mentality. Not one word do they want to utter about qualified now that Trump, the most unqualified and most undignified person to ever be elected to office is chosen by these same white people.

I remember old white men who quit speaking at the office complex the day Obama won. They were determined to fight as in trying to undermine him and everything else. And White people with wealth went on a mission to cart money offshore because they refused in Invest In America, because they did not want President Obama to get credit for success. Obama said Change, lets build for the bottom up, white people went crazy talking about somebody is trying to take their money. When he said. RE-INVEST IN AMERICA... which is the exact same thing Trump now is saying. Only Trump is white, so there is no whining by Right Winger White people. Hypocrites!!! and you wonder why so many groups around the world don't trust you.
~~ Liberal minded whites don't have an issue with being trusted by any group around the world.
~~ It's the Right Wingers of the Republican sect and their Confederate Ideology that no one trust.

But they were thrilled to death when he saved half their arse's with the Stimilus Program, but still they did all they could to rip off and squander as much as they could to limit achievements, but he still achieved a success.
They fought him when he tried to reign in Wall Street, they fought him on every bill and every measures, and then got pissed off because he was man enough to move forth with Executive Orders.
They hate that he was not a bully, and stomped around the Middle East Talking Crap and getting American's killed, He chose diplomacy, not war acts. He did not go into Syria and white men were upset, because they could not profit from selling even more weapons and getting more poor and destitute Americans killed so they could profit from the war games.
All those who make a killing from Insurance Scams, were outraged, when he pushed through ACA and put price caps and got pre-existing conditions covered. White men became furious because now Insurances would have to pay for the coverage they claim to sell.
Republican white people whined and cried about everything, because they did not see a white face in the seat of the President and they could not get ushered to the front of every line and given the first right of refusal on everything. All they could see and think is, the white man has lost his 1940's and 1950's dominance. Then they fought even harder, doing any and everything trying to regain some illusion of being better than others. they did not even like the Fact that Obama was smart enough to kill Bin Laden without blowing up two countries to get the job done.

White people, especially Republican chant was " Presidents don't Create Jobs", now they have a white man to be in office, now their chant is "President will and can create Jobs'.... all we see is a mass of hypocrites !!!!! Not even in the slightest bit different from the Confederate Ideologist.

These same Right Winger Confederates, hate the Liberal Minded White people, because the liberal minded don't buy into their Confederate crap. They hate the Liberal Minded white people, because they won't support some ignorance of white supremacy and white superiority.

Basically, you can go scream your stuff to the Right Winger in your camp group, because the rest of us don't care about it.
Now Trump is President Elect and everyone in America and Around the Globe, see the white racist who created all the race divisions jumping for joy, because they think Trump is going to give them a 1940's style reprieve. But "Shocker"... not only will Liberal Minded whites not go for it, no minority group of any ethnicity will go for it.
Everyone knows this site is dominated by Right Wingers, spewing their vitriol about anything and everything, if it does not directly just benefit only them. Hell, everyone is wise to your agenda and your game plan.

Many young people are flat out tired of it, you white liberal minded people are tired of these racist trying to ride on their back and smother them by trying to put some stupid white hood over their heads. They are simply fed up with it.
These old heads, who are hung up on trying to live their glory days where they could bully stop around harassing and bullying people and trying to use a Jim Crow groomed policing system to cover for them, are all angry now, beause not only is everyone on to the madness game, no one black or white poor people are any longer accepting of Jim Crow Styled Policing that bashed heads of poor blacks and whites, just because some right winger white man said something that spurred them to go on a rage of violent acts. Now, those type cops are being sent to jail, or kicked off the force, so Right Wingers police back up is dwindling and they now can't figure out what to do other than go out and hoard guns and talk crap.
Guns and bullets did not win in Vietnam, it did not win in Iraq, and you'd be a fool to think it will win in America.
This is not the 1800's where you can go out and shoot up a bunch of Indians and take their land and resources and hide behind the Calvary. This is not the 1700-1800's where you could stop around the world trying to dictate stuff, and it is not the Post World War II when you could stop around the world thinking yourself better than everyone else. Those days of such ignorance is gone !!!!! The sooner the Right Winger and their Racist Cohearts learn than then the better Race Relations will be in America. The sad part, is there are those among the Right Winger and their Racist Cohearts whom have not evolved to that level even in this 21st Century.

NOPE--- you can't shove the blame for the racist tonality that your Right Winger Groups have promoted incessantly over the past 8 yrs... the blame of such ignorance is 100% of your Right Winger and Racist types and the mess they continue spewing.

Fret all you want, but it will be the young white people of this new generation and the generations to come who will squash you, because you insult their very integrity. They will be the ones to banish that kind of madness out of the system of American Society. If you think I'm lying, then get your Right Winger Buddies, you hooded co-hearts and your cheap suit wearing Alt Right, and see how quickly the young whites of the current generation will rise up and stand against your Right Winger and Racist sympathizing brand of ignorance.

You guys won't get the race war that you want. because not only is their a mass of liberal minded equality respecting white people, who simply are no longer afraid of the racist bigots and they are no longer intimidated by the ignorant displays of such types. They don't accept your aims to try and indoctrinate them into such ignorance, and they won't submit to your Right Winger and Racist Attempts to try and over power them. They are as powerful as a NATO alliance with all the global diversity they have supporting them in their defending against such Right Winger and their Racist co-hearts.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 01-02-2017 at 11:43 AM..

Old 01-02-2017, 11:13 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Interesting you say "two." Hopefully, you're thinking he'll be impeached by then??? We don't be that lucky.
^^^^More wishful thinking on your part

Two years after a president is elected, there are mid-terms. Thus---who knows---Things may flip and we'll get a majority democrat house and/or senate.

Trump, right now, has a 2 year window to accomplish as much as he can. And don't think that he will squander that!

As for the rest of your bitter, hateful, paranoid screed---it was not worth responding to at all.

You're old enough to have remembered Harry Truman, no? If he became president now, you would be constantly having the vapors and running to your fainting couch. Get a grip.

https://www.trumanlibrary.org/trivia/letter.htm

Old 01-02-2017, 11:20 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Default DNC Cartel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Trump hasn't done anything but take credit for things that were going to happen anyway.

Hillary has committed NO Crime and will NOT be going to jail.

Yes HRC has, but Obama will not prosecute because he is directly involved. Good example is the private server which secrets were release to our emeries. Technical speaking this a Federal offence!

Obama and HRC has already been prosecuted in the court of public opinion, hands down!

Trump is already proactive in changing America into a manufacturing country again. Obama and Clinton sleeked to turn us into a 3rd world service country.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:28 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
you got to be joking

Republican white people made race relations worst than ever, the moment Obama was sworn in, the Tea Party Rose Up and Republican Politicians Pledged to oppose anything and everything, no matter what it was or is. And they spent 8 yrs doing so.
Republican white people are so full of crap, the minute the man had said he was doing anything specifically for black people, Right Winger Republican would have blown and head and arse gasket !!! They can't stand that we had a President who would not take their crap and be quiet.. Because such types are use to pushing the ignorance and no push back or rebuttal and having a system pander to them for their temperamental. Republican white men who had never been in a position to take instruction and orders from any black person were enraged that a Black man now held the highest office in the land, and it was an office many of them can't even dream to get or have.

No one is under any illusions, the Old Jim Crow Ideology is still alive, the first thing they came with is qualification, which as a bull crap game of Jim Crow mentality. Not one word do they want to utter about qualified now that Trump, the most unqualified and most undignified person to ever be elected to office is chosen by these same white people.

I remember old white men who quit speaking at the office complex, the day Obama won. they were determined to fight, try to undermine and everything else. And White people with wealth went on a mission to cart money offshore because they refused in Invest In America, because they did not want President Obama to get credit for success.
But they were thrilled to death when he saved half their arse's with the Stimilus Program, but still they did all they could to rip off and squander as much as they could to limit achievements, but he still achieved a success.
They fought him when he tried to reign in Wall Street, they fought him on every bill and every measures, and then got pissed off because he was man enough to move forth with Executive Orders.

Basically, you can go scream your stuff to the Right Winger in your camp group, because the rest of us don't care about it.
Now Trump is President Elect and everyone in America and Around the Globe, see the white racist who created all the race divisions jumping for joy, because they think Trump is going to give them a 1940's style reprieve. But "Shocker"... not only will Liberal Minded whites not go for it, no minority group of any ethnicity will go for it.
Everyone knows this site is dominated by Right Wingers, spewing their vitriol about anything and everything, if it does not directly just benefit only them. Hell, everyone is wise to your agenda and your game plan.

Fret all you want, but it will be the young white people of this new generation and the generations to come who will squash you, because you insult their very integrity. They will be the ones to banish that kind of madness out of the system of American Society. If you think I'm lying, then get your Right Winger Buddies, you hooded co-hearts and your cheap suit wearing Alt Right, and see how quickly the young whites of the current generation will rise up and stand against your Right Winger and Racist sympathizing brand of ignorance.

You guys won't get the race war that you want. because not only is their a mass of liberal minded equality respecting white people, who simply are no longer afraid of the racist bigots and they are no longer intimidated by the ignorant displays of such types. They don't accept your aims to try and indoctrinate them into such ignorance, and they won't submit you your Right Winger and Racist Attempts to try and over power them. They are as powerful as a NATO alliance with all the global diversity they have supporting them in their defending against such Right Winger and their Racist co-hearts.
//////////////////////////////////////////
This is a racist point and The Tea Part represented Conservatives who were shunned from a Democratic Congress and President.

Liberals are 10 time more racist and closed minds. This Illusion of fairness to all is a bunch of Horse Puckie! The Race war claims are in your head.
Its the left who has taken to the street to burn and loot for some lost point.

Get over it and try again in 4 years. Trump will undo the King Obama did not do much for the Middle Class and his growth economy never delivered what he promised!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections