Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 08:55 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,737,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

This thread is about the NC Board of elections refusing to certify the election because of blatant FRAUD committed by the Republican.
Who are you accusing of Blatant Fraud? So far, the only official gone is a Democrat.

Would you provide a link to the NCBOE where they actually say this. Or even who is being investigated.

I thought so.

Old 12-06-2018, 08:59 AM

29,623 posts, read 16,633,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Who are you accusing of Blatant Fraud? So far, the only official gone is a Democrat.

Would you provide a link to the NCBOE where they actually say this. Or even who is being investigated.

I thought so.
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/op...222294350.html

Quote:
We know that Elections board spokesman Patrick Gannon told the Associated Press Wednesday that the board is investigating “irregularities” involving absentee ballots in Bladen County, which Harris won by 1,557 votes. We also know that Bladen has what can charitably be described as a colorful political history of alleged arson and fraud.
Are you actually pretending they arent investigating the situation, or are you saying you needed proof they specifically investigating the Republican side ?

Old 12-06-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post

Are you actually pretending they arent investigating the situation, or are you saying you needed proof they specifically investigating the Republican side ?

I never said there wasn't an investigation. But you guys are directly accusing Mark Harris of fraud. Got proof of this?

Old 12-06-2018, 09:20 AM

29,623 posts, read 16,633,080 times
Quote:
I never said there wasn't an investigation. But you guys are directly accusing Mark Harris of fraud. Got proof of this?
Someone that Mark Harris employed , collected ballots and did not turn them in. If you want to say Mr. Dowles(I believe is his name) is responsible for the fraud instead of Harris himself, so be it.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Someone that Mark Harris employed , collected ballots and did not turn them in. If you want to say Mr. Dowles(I believe is his name) is responsible for the fraud, so be it.

OK. So they are investigating accusations made by a couple of Democrats. That's all we know.

IMO, I don't think Harris or McCready are involved in any kind of fraud.

BTW, the Observer is nothing these days but regurtated McClatchy. I trust them as much as CNN. I don't know anyone who actually reads it these days.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:48 AM

23,816 posts, read 34,774,970 times
Quote:
Harris knowingly employed a known felon who had been convicted of fraud to deal with absentee ballots.

He claimed victory the night of the election with a very narrow lead & uncounted absentee ballots. I thought it was odd as the race was so close.

People's votes were thrown out if they voted for McCready. Votes were cast for Harris on behalf of others. If you think that Harris is not responsible for what the crook who he knowingly hired did, I feel sorry for you.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
Harris knowingly employed a known felon who had been convicted of fraud to deal with absentee ballots.

He claimed victory the night of the election with a very narrow lead & uncounted absentee ballots. I thought it was odd as the race was so close.

People's votes were thrown out if they voted for McCready. Votes were cast for Harris on behalf of others. If you think that Harris is not responsible for what the crook who he knowingly hired did, I feel sorry for you.

I asked for proof. You give your opinion.

Old 12-06-2018, 09:57 AM

4,119 posts, read 6,626,742 times
Quote:
This is straight from multiple newspapers who are getting their info from LEO & the state elections committee.

Proof Republicans are the source of voter fraud.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellhead View Post
This is straight from multiple newspapers who are getting their info from LEO & the state elections committee.

Proof Republicans are the source of voter fraud.

LAWL So you believe anything the corporate media tells you without question?

So far the only thing known is the NCBOE is investigating a complaint from a Democrat about an election that a Republican won.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:57 AM

23,816 posts, read 34,774,970 times
Quote:
As to the election night victory claim, are you telling me that it never occurred to you that it seemed a bit "off" to claim victory rather than to say we're ahead? It seemed off to me. I said so. If it didn't seem off to you, that's your business. I feel sorry for you.

Where oh where am I getting my information that you are saying that you don't have? I'm getting my information from Joe Bruno's reports. He's been interviewing people who have been interviewed by the board of elections. He's doing a fabulous job & is being picked up nationwide. How in the world would that young reporter be doing that well? He's from Philadelphia, where every decent reporter worth his or her salt has a go at grilling city politicians, as well as the crooks in Trenton & Harrisburg. He grew up watching how to do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections