Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2022, 03:07 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,327,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Armed men with masks covering their faces showed up at ballot drop boxes video recording voters dropping their ballots in the box. After sheriff deputies were called those men left and others who were not armed showed up with cameras. Likely the armed guys left because they had to provide ID to law enforcement.

Don't understand why they have to be armed are they afraid a mule will kick them?
It's likely they have the same Boss as the mules......a Democrat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2022, 03:17 PM

11,794 posts, read 5,801,446 times
All drop boxed should not only have cameras but should have representatives from both parties watching these boxes. I do not think there should be drop boxes nor early voting. Make election day a National Holiday and there is 1 day voting - period. Mail in is for shut-ins and military only. If you want your vote to be counted - get off your butt and go to the polls. If the state is open carry - this is not intimidation and I'd assume that these 2 people were more afraid of an altercation -due to the area the box is located or mules who may not be sane. They were paying the homeless to fill out ballots and drop them in boxes.

There is voter fraud every year and it's talked about by both parties - depending on who wins. Fummy how you all have been talking about Trumps's belief that the 2020 election was stolen but not a peep out of you now that not only Biden but Hillary is on the stolen election train for these midterms.

Old 10-26-2022, 03:19 PM

Dies anyone know if these 2 people were actually Republican or Democrat?

Old 10-26-2022, 03:20 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
All drop boxed should not only have cameras but should have representatives from both parties watching these boxes. I do not think there should be drop boxes nor early voting. Make election day a National Holiday and there is 1 day voting - period. Mail in is for shut-ins and military only. If you want your vote to be counted - get off your butt and go to the polls. If the state is open carry - this is not intimidation and I'd assume that these 2 people were more afraid of an altercation -due to the area the box is located or mules who may not be sane. They were paying the homeless to fill out ballots and drop them in boxes.

There is voter fraud every year and it's talked about by both parties - depending on who wins. Fummy how you all have been talking about Trumps's belief that the 2020 election was stolen but not a peep out of you now that not only Biden but Hillary is on the stolen election train for these midterms.
If Biden, Hillary, etc. file lawsuits, try to get election officials to change votes, try to install fake electors, and continue pushing the stolen election train for two years after the election, then yes, I will have a problem with them too.

Old 10-26-2022, 03:29 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,094,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Spoiler alert - we still don't.

How do you know if you consider monitoring the boxes to be voter intimidation?

Kinda like saying there's nobody speeding on the highway because you don't allow police to check speeds with radar.

Old 10-26-2022, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
If Biden, Hillary, etc. file lawsuits, try to get election officials to change votes, try to install fake electors, and continue pushing the stolen election train for two years after the election, then yes, I will have a problem with them too.
Funny you don't have a problem them calling for a stolen election before the election takes place. You just display more of the liberal mindset - it's OK if I do it but the other guys better not do it.

Old 10-26-2022, 03:33 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post

Kinda like saying there's nobody speeding on the highway because you don't allow police to check speeds with radar.
They have guns, what is their role and why do we need vigilantes monitoring drop boxes. What are they going to do if they see someone drop off multiple ballots, shoot them. The signatures will be verified by the board of elections in any case.

Old 10-26-2022, 03:39 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Funny you don't have a problem them calling for a stolen election before the election takes place. You just display more of the liberal mindset - it's OK if I do it but the other guys better not do it.
I didn't have a problem with Trump spouting that foolishness before the election because I thought it was just that -- foolishness. But I sure had and still have a problem with how it all went down and continues to go down.

Old 10-26-2022, 03:41 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post

"Monitoring", eh?

How are a couple of yokels in tacticool gear and drop leg rigs collecting any evidence, exactly? Under what authority would they investigate?

You realize many, many, MANY drop boxes have 24 hr video surveillance, right? They even used some of that sort of footage in the 2000 Fools movie.

Old 10-26-2022, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I didn't have a problem with Trump spouting that foolishness before the election because I thought it was just that -- foolishness. But I sure had and still have a problem with how it all went down and continues to go down afterward.
I'm sorry but looking back at your previous posts proves otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections