Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2022, 08:50 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,628,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1065 View Post
Exactly. For several years, one member of my family has dropped all of our four of our immediate family's ballots off at once because it's convenient and legal to do so. What exactly do these people think is wrong with that?
Based on posts on this forum, the allegation is that someone will show up with hundreds or thousands of ballots and dump them in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2022, 08:56 AM

13,962 posts, read 5,630,295 times
Figure since people keep talking about it like it isn't a false flag hoax, I'll post on every page - false flag hoax, about as obvious as a third eye growing out of your forehead.

Jussie 2.0

Old 10-27-2022, 09:02 AM

25,758 posts, read 18,826,754 times
Lots of folks whining here. Were you whining the last time around when leftist thugs in hoodies were intimidating voters at the voting stations and drop-off boxes?

Answer: hell no.

Conclusion: example number 243,474,982,454,783,234 of leftist hypocrisy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Exactly what value is there in having people sitting around in chairs watching drop boxes.
None for leftists because it could discourage election fraud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Antifa is anarchists who hate government and loves to cause trouble. When did democrats call anything they did a peaceful protest
You might want to get that memory loss checked out. Could be something serious. For a refresher, go back and watch some of the outrageous newscasts where the dolt reporters are claiming "mostly peaceful protests" as buildings and vehicles are burning in the background and looters are wreaking havoc.

Old 10-27-2022, 09:15 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,389,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
...Just because we don't like something or think it's dumb, doesn't make it illegal.

Agreed, but pretty sure I never made that assertion, myself.

Also, the old folks in lawn chairs are obviously a different category than the doofuses wearing LBVs and thigh holsters, right?

Old 10-27-2022, 12:35 PM

Well, here's proof that some of the Gravy SEALs' actions were a coordinated/planned effort with a centralized command structure:

https://twitter.com/jackhealyNYT/sta...TQJDv_lYny4NBg

They even gave it a super-SPECOPS name: Operation DropBox

Old 10-27-2022, 12:47 PM

And the hits just keep on coming. Latest on the "mule" front:

https://twitter.com/stphnfwlr/status...TQJDv_lYny4NBg

A Black Georgia voter who is a *professional auditor* is suing Dinesh D'Souza, True The Vote and others for falsely claiming he was a "ballot mule" in the debunked conspiracy movie "2,000 Mules" for dropping off his family's absentee ballots.

From the filing:

...In fact, the video of Mr. Andrews shows him legally dropping off ballots for himself and his family, a voting method expressly authorized by Georgia law. Indeed, a law enforcement investigation—commenced in response to a complaint inspired by Defendants’ false narrative—determined that he had committed no wrongdoing...
(emphasis mine)

https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...308676.1.0.pdf

Old 10-27-2022, 12:57 PM

18,103 posts, read 15,683,109 times
"Lions of Liberty" is what their operation called themselves.

A right wingnut group affiliated with the Oath Keepers...what a surprise.

And, they admitted they were watching & guarding ballot drop boxes, they admitted they're an official coordinated group, and they publicly and openly gave their minions an "official stand down order."

All good evidence for the federal lawsuit against them.

Last edited by lottamoxie; 10-27-2022 at 01:06 PM..

Old 10-27-2022, 01:01 PM

11,794 posts, read 5,801,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
And the hits just keep on coming. Latest on the "mule" front:

https://twitter.com/stphnfwlr/status...TQJDv_lYny4NBg

A Black Georgia voter who is a *professional auditor* is suing Dinesh D'Souza, True The Vote and others for falsely claiming he was a "ballot mule" in the debunked conspiracy movie "2,000 Mules" for dropping off his family's absentee ballots.

From the filing:

...In fact, the video of Mr. Andrews shows him legally dropping off ballots for himself and his family, a voting method expressly authorized by Georgia law. Indeed, a law enforcement investigation—commenced in response to a complaint inspired by Defendants’ false narrative—determined that he had committed no wrongdoing...
(emphasis mine)

https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...308676.1.0.pdf
Anyone can make allegations - maybe I went around the neighborhood and could say I was dropping off all the ballots for the 3 blocks surrounding me - when it comes to this sue happy society where people sue for everything - I will wait to see the proof that he did indeed just drop off family ballots.

Old 10-27-2022, 01:04 PM

15,848 posts, read 6,551,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
In the summer of 2020, an Antifa member in Portland shot a Trump supporter twice in the chest because he had a Trump flag. This was one of the many times Antifa members have murdered or assaulted right wingers because they held different opinions. Democrats know this. They just lie about it.
No, you've only presented one instance and then proceeded to extrapolate that to an entire movement. Sloppy. This was the first killing linked to an admitted member of an anti-fascist group in 25 years.

Suspect in fatal Portland shooting of Trump supporter had gun in pocket when killed by task force
White supremacists behind majority of US domestic terror attacks in 2020

Old 10-27-2022, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Anyone can make allegations - maybe I went around the neighborhood and could say I was dropping off all the ballots for the 3 blocks surrounding me - when it comes to this sue happy society where people sue for everything - I will wait to see the proof that he did indeed just drop off family ballots.

Please let the GA State Elections Board know that you're unconvinced, I'm sure they'll be grateful for your input. Also be sure to let their investigators know how badly they've obviously screwed up.

Update us all with their collective response, will you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections