Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 01:55 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,959,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartyAveu View Post
Middle Easterners/North Africans are considered whites as well. The percentage of whites are much higher in all European countries than your list.
No they are not. You are not white until your skin is white!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2014, 02:22 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,388,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
So are you trying to say that black people are stupid and incapable of claiming the social-economic ladder?
Someone gave a me a reputation comment replying "yes" to my above question. Whoever that was, what I coward!

Old 02-09-2014, 03:14 PM

10 posts, read 16,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinrhar View Post
First of all, for a European country to be below 95% white is impressive, so I call that diverse! Honestly...

Im using White Non-Hispanic as most do not classify Mestizos as purely European... I dont really know what percent of Latin Americans are purely European so I just stick to White-Non Hispanic.

In 1990 America was 73% White, then 67% White in 2000, and now 63% White... so projections by UN put America at 59% White by 2020 and 55% White by 2030... whites will further drop to 51% by 2040, and 47% by 2050...
For the record, a lot of South American countries have a white majority. In fact, Brazil has the third largest population of white people after the US and Russia. Argentina has a huge Italian and Spanish descent and very few mestizos, same in Uruguay.

Hispanic is a really bad racial category; it's more linguistic than anything else and lots of people speak Spanish. So Hispanics can be mestizos, whites, blacks (look at the Dominican Republic), or indigenous.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:04 PM

449 posts, read 641,165 times
Same old crap from paranoids, those arguments are used and re used by populist groups, how can you exchange with someone who is convinced that black people are uneducated.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:07 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
france is being overrun by immigration legal or otherwise. many of the social problems it experiences is bek of difficulty being able to absorb the immigrant population which is not inclined to follow the french model.

Old 02-09-2014, 05:10 PM

[quote=Ruth4Truth;33386999]The City of Detroit collapsed because industry there collapsed. It has nothing to do with Black leadership. San Francisco had a Black mayor for 8 years, and is thriving.

Zimbabwe fell apart not because Blacks there lack leadership ability and education, but because the wrong guy got into power, and has maintained his hold on it ruthlessly, ever since. Zimbabwe has a LOT of really bright, well-educated, democratic good people. But most of those have been forced to live in exile until Mugabe leaves.

The jury is still out on South Africa. It got off to a good start, considering the mess the previous regime left behind. SA's problem hasn't been the Blacks who have ruled it. SA's biggest problem is the burden of its history of apartheid under Whites. Get a clue.

Your entire argument is too ridiculous to spend much time and energy on refuting.[/quote
416 million of federal aid down a rat hole how can you say that leaders of detroit are in no way to blame for detroit's failure?

Old 02-09-2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartyAveu View Post
Middle Easterners/North Africans are considered whites as well. The percentage of whites are much higher in all European countries than your list.
i lived in france 5 years. mideastern people are not considered white. please reconsider your post. i see these sort of assessments frequently on CDF.
please let us not make up the rules as we go ok?

Old 02-09-2014, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinrhar View Post

I had to go for business in Antwerp last weekend and 30 Moroccans were arrested in a protest... and according to BBC .. half of all rapes in Brussels are from Moroccans

They truely are an embarrassment, and we need the sincere Moroccans to immigrate... no the ****heads who think they deserve everything.

So according to BBC, a great part of maroccans males are presumed to be rapist ?

What's the problem, she left with a algerian or maroccan ?

Old 02-09-2014, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i lived in france 5 years. mideastern people are not considered white. please reconsider your post. i see these sort of assessments frequently on CDF.
please let us not make up the rules as we go ok?

Yes they are, so please reconsider it, thanks !

Old 02-10-2014, 05:13 AM

1,704 posts, read 1,839,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polly Polaris View Post
Yes they are, so please reconsider it, thanks !
More like brown, some are also white though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe