Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2015, 09:32 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
You are the one spreading lies. Stop defending Putin and stop defending the killing of Ukrainians by Russians. You should be ashamed.
Actually I am not a big fan of Putin.
He should have brought troops in Donbass long time ago; this would have prevented the bloodshed that's going on there.
And you should be ashamed for spreading false propaganda left and right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2015, 09:35 PM

238 posts, read 198,338 times
Quote:
In Germany and the U.S. Why?
Quite far from here, so how do you know what is going here and why you think that you know this better than few million people living here? We have different attitude to these events, but one thing we know for sure, here are no Russian army, if Russia help us, Kiev will stop these murders

Old 01-22-2015, 09:36 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
By any means -the areas where people wanted "to build ties to Europe and the US" they were free to do it.
But they should have left the Eastern part of the country alone.
They didn't have anything to do with Maidan and desire to "build ties with Europe."
The eastern part of the country is Ukraine, just as the western part of the country! The national boundaries are just as sovereign in the east as in the west!

Russia should leave Siberia alone. There are plenty of ethnic minorities. Russia should also give all of Central Asia to neighboring countries. Give Siberia to China, give additional land in Central Asia, and then we can talk about your strange theory on national boundaries. Once Russia is the size of Ukraine, then maybe you would have a point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And the only reason the Eastern part of Ukraine asked for Russian help is because they knew that the bozo nationalists from the Western part will feel the "support from Washington" and will go on killing spree.
The Eastern part of Ukraine did not "ask" for help from Russia. Russia has been funneling off-duty and retired soldiers into Eastern Ukraine for well over a year, long before the invasion.

There are many ethnic minorities in Russia who wish to have self determination. Are you willing to break Russia into many pieces? If not, you have no right to interfere in any other country.

Old 01-22-2015, 09:41 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
I am well aware of the events of the last thirteen months in Donbass, and what led to them. Russian aggression... an end to the Russian invasion and sponsor of separatist terrorism.
Pure Bull****. Get off this thread you contribute nothing.

Old 01-22-2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Ukraine can associate with whomever they want. Obviously they want to be part of the civilized world and to build ties to Europe and the U.S. They are not interested in linking up with third world dictatorships to the East.
Back under the bridge, troll.

Old 01-22-2015, 09:45 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena822 View Post
Quite far from here, so how do you know what is going here and why you think that you know this better than few million people living here? We have different attitude to these events, but one thing we know for sure, here are no Russian army, if Russia help us, Kiev will stop these murders
I don't understand your question. I would "understand" Ukraine better if living under Putin's dictatorship and "listening" to Kremlin propaganda? LOL!

Maybe I would "understand" North Korea better if I only got my news from North Korean sources? Or I would "understand" Venezuela better if I only followed the state-run media?

Old 01-22-2015, 09:48 PM

238 posts, read 198,338 times
Quote:
I don't understand your question. I would "understand" Ukraine better if living under Putin's dictatorship and "listening" to Kremlin propaganda? LOL!

Maybe I would "understand" North Korea better if I only got my news from North Korean sources? Or I would "understand" Venezuela better if I only followed the state-run media?
What propaganda? I am living here and if you don't like what I say, it doesn't mean that I'm wrong, it just means that you don't like this information. Sorry to disappoint you

Old 01-22-2015, 09:57 PM

This guy is a real diplomat.

LiveLeak.com - Poroshenko : no federalization , no second language

He needs a bullet in the worst way.

Old 01-22-2015, 09:57 PM

Quote:
The eastern part of the country is Ukraine, just as the western part of the country!
The national boundaries are just as sovereign in the east as in the west!
Until the situation changes that is.

Quote:
Russia should leave Siberia alone. There are plenty of ethnic minorities. Russia should also give all of Central Asia to neighboring countries. Give Siberia to China, give additional land in Central Asia, and then we can talk about your strange theory on national boundaries. Once Russia is the size of Ukraine, then maybe you would have a point.
And Anglo-Saxons should give the US, Canada, Australia then back to its original inhabitants, right?

Quote:
The Eastern part of Ukraine did not "ask" for help from Russia. Russia has been funneling off-duty and retired soldiers into Eastern Ukraine for well over a year, long before the invasion.
And you know it how? ( That Eastern Ukraine didn't ask for help from Russia?)
You speak good Russian I assume to know the situation that well?

Quote:
There are many ethnic minorities in Russia who wish to have self determination. Are you willing to break Russia into many pieces?
Why should I?

Quote:
If not, you have no right to interfere in any other country.
I don't "interfere" anywhere.
I am watching unfolding situation and I express my opinion so far.

Old 01-22-2015, 10:00 PM

Quote:

No, you would understand North Korea or Venesuela better if you'd know their language and would be able to get your news from different sources, and not the one that feeds you fancy in your own language.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe