Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2020, 01:45 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times

Advertisements

Russias offering for Eurovision 2020.

https://www.1tv.ru/shows/eurovision2020/online

No opinion on my part.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2020, 03:36 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Link please?
It was on Rossiya 1. Your favorite station. The same channel that published the fake Donald Cook destroyer story which was then pushed on this forum a couple years ago. Go look it up, if you haven't already. I was just trying to get ahead of your fake news on this one.

Old 03-14-2020, 04:05 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
It was on Rossiya 1. Your favorite station. The same channel that published the fake Donald Cook destroyer story which was then pushed on this forum a couple years ago. Go look it up, if you haven't already. I was just trying to get ahead of your fake news on this one.

Have no idea.

I watch mostly the "60 minutes."

Is it on Rossyia 1 channel? ( My favorite if to believe you)))
And they have their own site I assume, where I can find the info you mentioned?
Nah, that sounds like too much hustle))

Old 03-14-2020, 04:10 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
I also don't understand what you're talking about. Novosibirsk "Vector" (State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology VECTOR is serious paramilitary laboratory) has created a test system that is mass produced and used for testing in the post- Soviet space. If Ukraine refuses this system for political reasons, they are fools. Fools who put politics above lives of their citizens.

Old 03-14-2020, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I also don't understand what you're talking about. Novosibirsk "Vector" (State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology VECTOR is serious paramilitary laboratory) has created a test system that is mass produced and used for testing in the post- Soviet space. If Ukraine refuses this system for political reasons, they are fools. Fools who put politics above lives of their citizens.

It's bad over there.
I keep on watching bloggers, and I don't even report any longer what I see on "Ukrainian" thread.
The reasons are self-explanatory.

I mean it's clear that everyone is in trouble by now, but such place as "Ukraine" is particularly vulnerable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdYJE5fV7H8

Old 03-14-2020, 04:30 PM

...and this is specifically on Coronavirus situation - straight from Borispol airport, reporting from a plane coming straight from Italy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAWEnWUbP8U

Old 03-15-2020, 08:14 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
If you read the comments you will see the mood of the people in Ukraine/Ukrainians (some have to be from or are there) is not good. I went through many pages and did not find a single positive post.

Old 03-15-2020, 09:56 AM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times
I can't think of a single country in the world where the mood regarding the virus is a good one. Everyone is getting a good shock. But there is absolutely no evidence of Ukraine refusing test kits because they came from Russia. It's nonsense. No matter how much propaganda they push whether from state TV or "bloggers" it isn't going to make it true. I would ban flights from Italy too.

Russia is doing the right thing, close borders with China and Europe.

Old 03-15-2020, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
If you read the comments you will see the mood of the people in Ukraine/Ukrainians (some have to be from or are there) is not good. I went through many pages and did not find a single positive post.

I assume ( going by what I saw so far) that this particular blogger has mostly Eastern Ukrainians as subscribers. So does А. Dubinsky - his subscribers are mostly Russian-speaking Ukrainians ( both Easterners and Central areas.)

( Now the girl ( Olesya Medvedeva, whose videos I post here quite often) and А. Sharij - they are watched by both Russians and Ukrainians alike.

And yes, you can hear the general mood there, when it comes to Eastern Ukraine.
Even the guy I know on FB (who had Ze as a friend back in their younger days, since they were from the same "hood,") - even he, still defending Ze, was growing very pessimistic about the whole situation over there. ( And that, minding you, was BEFORE any virus moved in.)

Last edited by erasure; 03-15-2020 at 01:04 PM..

Old 03-15-2020, 12:47 PM

Quote:
I can't think of a single country in the world where the mood regarding the virus is a good one. Everyone is getting a good shock. But there is absolutely no evidence of Ukraine refusing test kits because they came from Russia. It's nonsense. No matter how much propaganda they push whether from state TV or "bloggers" it isn't going to make it true. I would ban flights from Italy too.

Russia is doing the right thing, close borders with China and Europe.

What? Test kits from Russia?
The ones Maxim is talking about, offered to Ukraine?

Have no knowledge of that, bloggers don't discuss it either.

But since I've already posted that video from Borispol airport in Ukraine, I'll move further description of it to "Ukraine" thread, to give more details.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe