Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2022, 10:28 AM

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times

Advertisements

Kids - please be civil! Stop those PERSONAL attacks!! Discuss events not each others.
I am getting tired babysitting you on this thread. Infractions for personal attacks will follow...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2022, 11:24 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,188,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
I can't believe people are justifying this unjust invasion.
Unfortunately, C-D has been infected with trolls and pro-Putin supporters for years, spewing anti-Ukrainian, anti-EU, anti-NATO and anti-Western lies and conspiracy theories. I would not be surprised if some are employed by the Russian state (troll factories).

Old 02-26-2022, 12:00 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Unfortunately, C-D has been infected with trolls and pro-Putin supporters for years, spewing anti-Ukrainian, anti-EU, anti-NATO and anti-Western lies and conspiracy theories. I would not be surprised if some are employed by the Russian state (troll factories).

As with your fake propaganda "Russian-savages-are-at-it-again" from the Yellow press and the picture of the civilian vehicle run over by (supposedly) Russian Strela, here comes more bad news;

Russians are STILL not in Kiev, but some bleating idiots dispersed almost 20,000 guns to the "public" for the "civil defense," and other bleating idiots started the safari on the "Russian occupants," and now the mayor of the city reports 35 wounded people, plus the civilian car was ambushed, the family - both parents and a child died on a spot. (2:34)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LThDODv4GpI

Russians are still nowhere in sight yet.

Old 02-26-2022, 12:03 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,020,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

Remember after WW2 an American general said "we were fighting the wrong enemy", I guess the hint here is blatantly obvious and the infamous "Nazi" word coming from Putin gets a little more justified...
That is: it's not about logic and freedom to them, it's pure racism against the east.

Old 02-26-2022, 12:21 PM

602 posts, read 495,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
As with your fake propaganda "Russian-savages-are-at-it-again" from the Yellow press and the picture of the civilian vehicle run over by (supposedly) Russian Strela, here comes more bad news;

Russians are STILL not in Kiev, but some bleating idiots dispersed almost 20,000 guns to the "public" for the "civil defense," and other bleating idiots started the safari on the "Russian occupants," and now the mayor of the city reports 35 wounded people, plus the civilian car was ambushed, the family - both parents and a child died on a spot. (2:34)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LThDODv4GpI

Russians are still nowhere in sight yet.
When you link to sources like that you are proving our point that you have been watching too much propaganda.

Yet again I'd like to reiterate what you and many Russians apparently believe:

That Ukraine is governed by a drug using Jewish Neo-Nazi Right? That is what you believe, and that is your justification for this invasion?

Old 02-26-2022, 12:22 PM

24,629 posts, read 9,454,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
I can't believe people are justifying this unjust invasion.
It's a Russian thread, what did you expect?

Old 02-26-2022, 12:24 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,188,270 times
The Russian savages are targeting civilians:

Old 02-26-2022, 12:33 PM

617 posts, read 538,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentist View Post
When you link to sources like that you are proving our point that you have been watching too much propaganda.

Yet again I'd like to reiterate what you and many Russians apparently believe:

That Ukraine is governed by a drug using Jewish Neo-Nazi Right? That is what you believe, and that is your justification for this invasion?

How's that your opinion is not based on propaganda but our is?? This is typical western guy stand, "I believe in what is convenient to believe, and I call the rest 'propaganda'" - cool, you don't really need much brain to have a viewpoint like this.

Putin with all his issues and problems is a true Russian patriot - this invasion is to stop the genocide in Donetsk and bring responsible parties to trial and jail. That's all.

And yes, Zelensky is a jew, and his a fascist - but only because he's paid by Washington to be one. Not sure if he uses any drugs, I think Putin was referring to his troops mostly.

Old 02-26-2022, 12:35 PM

617 posts, read 538,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
The Russian savages are targeting civilians:

BS, this was misbehaved Ukrainian missile. There's no point for Russians to shoot civilians.

Old 02-26-2022, 12:37 PM

2,223 posts, read 5,487,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
How's that your opinion is not based on propaganda but our is?? This is typical western guy stand, "I believe in what is convenient to believe, and I call the rest 'propaganda'" - cool, you don't really need much brain to have a viewpoint like this.

Putin with all his issues and problems is a true Russian patriot - this invasion is to stop the genocide in Donetsk and bring responsible parties to trial and jail. That's all.

And yes, Zelensky is a jew, and his a fascist - but only because he's paid by Washington to be one. Not sure if he uses any drugs, I think Putin was referring to his troops mostly.

There was and is no such thing and neither is their President a "facist". You just make random claims like all the other Putin loving trolls. You have no proof of anything, because you are spearding lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
BS, this was misbehaved Ukrainian missile. There's no point for Russians to shoot civilians.

There are several independent media reports that the Russians are targeting civilians. They don't even deny thery have killed civilians. Only dictator Putin claims they are not targeting civilians. Nor do you have any proof to support your ridiculous claim that the Ukrainian missle hit the apartments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe