Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2022, 12:37 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,022,912 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by civis View Post
How's that your opinion is not based on propaganda but our is?? This is typical western guy stand, "I believe in what is convenient to believe, and I call the rest 'propaganda'" - cool, you don't really need much brain to have a viewpoint like this.

Putin with all his issues and problems is a true Russian patriot - this invasion is to stop the genocide in Donetsk and bring responsible parties to trial and jail. That's all.

And yes, Zelensky is a jew, and his a fascist - but only because he's paid by Washington to be one. Not sure if he uses any drugs, I think Putin was referring to his troops mostly.

You know what's funny...the west makes fun about eastern europe being "slavic nazis" yet somehow a jew can't be a nazi? So, only we are "allowed to be illogical" in their view, yet their corrupt America-installed politicians must be saints somehow...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2022, 12:42 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
BS, this was misbehaved Ukrainian missile. There's no point for Russians to shoot civilians.

Civis, Konashenkov ( Russian army spokesperson) is warning again that the Nationalists are moving the rocket launchers in -between the residential buildings, hoping to attract the return fire of the Russian troops to those buildings.

And they are saying that according to their information it's done with advise of American instructors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeIo7uMYD3s

( From what he is saying too, they suspended the operation a bit, giving Zelensky time to think over their peace offer, but he refused, so...)

Old 02-26-2022, 12:52 PM

26,790 posts, read 22,561,271 times
[Mod cut: orphaned]

Glucorous..
We all know by now where you live.

But that doesn't make you automatically correct and righteous in everything you say or do.

Last edited by elnina; 02-26-2022 at 03:47 PM..

Old 02-26-2022, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glucorious View Post
Ah, some video somewhere? Yawn.

Dude just shut up...it almost feels like a Russian troll is trying to fool us that Americans are that dumb, it's very hard to believe e mental capacity like this exists. You want proof, you get proof...and then...nevermind.

Old 02-26-2022, 01:01 PM

2,223 posts, read 5,488,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Dude just shut up...it almost feels like a Russian troll is trying to fool us that Americans are that dumb, it's very hard to believe e mental capacity like this exists. You want proof, you get proof...and then...nevermind.

Americans are smart. You guys are not. That is why you are poor. I am not trying to bash your country or anything, but wealth is always in correlation to intelligence. Stupid or dumb people don't have ther mental capacity to become a wealthy country. Of course there always needs to be a bottom of a barrel, but they, in this case you, can't make outlandish and random claims. We have proven ourselves to be successful. You have not.

And no, I have not gotten any proof of anything from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Many Romanian homeless people live in a rich country like Germany, what the hell is Gliracious on I have no idea.

Hungarians.

Old 02-26-2022, 02:05 PM

12,452 posts, read 9,540,640 times
Quote:
BS, this was misbehaved Ukrainian missile. There's no point for Russians to shoot civilians.
You have to laugh at the way Russians have been describing all this. First they claim they are invading Ukraine because they've discovered mass graves of children there - thousands of little coffins with the children torn to pieces ... and now as the Russian army attacks Ukraine, they claim that all the Ukrainians are being killed by Ukrainians! OMG.

Old 02-26-2022, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glucorious View Post

Hungarians.

Seriously...

Old 02-26-2022, 03:18 PM

61,734 posts, read 87,172,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Unfortunately, C-D has been infected with trolls and pro-Putin supporters for years, spewing anti-Ukrainian, anti-EU, anti-NATO and anti-Western lies and conspiracy theories. I would not be surprised if some are employed by the Russian state (troll factories).
I understand, but I cannot ban people just for voicing opinion - no matter how ridiculous or biased. Prove them wrong without getting personal and rude, or ignore their rants.

Thanks!!

Old 02-26-2022, 03:21 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,032,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
You are naive like a child .. It can’t even occur to you that I can express my opinion here regardless of anyone .. on my own .. Based on my worldviews and beliefs .. I just feel sorry for you ..
Yeah right! We believe you!

Old 02-26-2022, 05:48 PM

12,950 posts, read 13,349,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
I can't believe people are justifying this unjust invasion.
These internet websites are full of paid Putin trolls.
They don’t fool anyone except the gullible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe