Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2020, 10:09 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
That's what the OFFICIAL propaganda machine is saying.
But I just looked at the footage on other Youtube channel, and it doesn't look like his colleague has ANYTHING in his hands when he comes to Navalny's table.

It looks like N. brought the glass himself.

It was just the hot water from what I understand.

And he only added a tea bag ( that's what "Strana UA" reported first hand today.)
Ay, I don't care what's going on with this Navalny. I've never been his supporter, and I don't intend to be.
Let him go to hell.
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that he got drunk and poisoned himself with vodka.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2020, 10:42 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Ay, I don't care what's going on with this Navalny. I've never been his supporter, and I don't intend to be.
Neither am I.

I am DEFINITELY NOT his supporter.

And I didn't like it a bit when he/his people started cozying up to the spontaneous protests in the Russian Far East/Siberia.

But then, I only guess that that's what became his downfall.

He didn't represent any particular danger for Kremlin, unlike the "left" out there, so when he got in their midst with his "organizing tactics" learned in US, *someone* took note of it I suspect.

Quote:
Let him go to hell.
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that he got drunk and poisoned himself with vodka.
By the sound of it, he was poisoned by some psychotropic substance.

But we'll know more I'm sure soon, if he will survive.

Old 08-20-2020, 11:25 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Quote:
Let him go to hell.
Pretty much sums up Russian attitudes right there. Never will Russia be a civilized country.

Old 08-21-2020, 12:47 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Pretty much sums up Russian attitudes right there. Never will Russia be a civilized country.
Russia is more civilized than some.

Old 08-21-2020, 07:34 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
One thing about Russians is that they'll let you know just where you stand.

I hear Navalny is doing better. Maybe he got hold of some fentanyl? The whole thing stinks.

Old 08-21-2020, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Far more.

Old 08-21-2020, 01:29 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
One thing about Russians is that they'll let you know just where you stand.

I hear Navalny is doing better. Maybe he got hold of some fentanyl? The whole thing stinks.
Really terrible what they are doing to him. Russia won't allow him to be evacuated to Germany or to see his family. They can't allow the poisoning to be made evident.

Old 08-21-2020, 02:35 PM

No institution in the west can be trusted to discover the truth.

Old 08-21-2020, 02:37 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Really terrible what they are doing to him. Russia won't allow him to be evacuated to Germany or to see his family. They can't allow the poisoning to be made evident.

DKM, German doctors are already there, in Omsk.

The well-equipped plane flew all the way from Nuremberg to pick N. up.

Which ( on one hand) I am glad to hear that he will be taken care of.
On another hand - this is the proof right there, that this kind of "opposition" to Putin can't be trusted in Russia.
I mean why would the foreign state send the well-equipped plane to pick some Russian, if this Russian is not working in interests of this state ( or whoever is behind it?)

Old 08-21-2020, 03:36 PM

2,217 posts, read 1,324,871 times
Quote:
Agree.
When I am overwhelmed by all the hypocritical verbiage of our conventional leaders, I seek a vacation here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe