Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2020, 07:21 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times

Advertisements

Diabetes is poor blood glucose control. The pancreas releases insulin into the blood stream when it detects a high level in the blood. If you take insulin without knowing, it will reduce your blood glucose level. The chemical the news is talking about is 2-ethylhexyl diphenyl phosphate which is used in the manufacture of food products.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2020, 07:45 AM

403 posts, read 221,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Diabetes is poor blood glucose control. The pancreas releases insulin into the blood stream when it detects a high level in the blood. If you take insulin without knowing, it will reduce your blood glucose level. The chemical the news is talking about is 2-ethylhexyl diphenyl phosphate which is used in the manufacture of food products.

"... and adhesives and coatings".
Wow! Some bad stuff. Scary part is that it is available for$$.
It is insoluble in water, so it will be noticeable in tea, floating on surface?
Maybe it was in his moonshine that he drunk the night before, as somebody claimed?
Or "coated" his masks?

Last edited by Straight Arrow; 08-24-2020 at 07:57 AM..

Old 08-24-2020, 10:21 AM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
"The Charité hospital said in a statement that the team of doctors who have been examining Navalny since he was flown from Siberia and admitted Saturday have found the presence of “cholinesterase inhibitors” in his system.
Cholinesterase inhibitors are a broad range of substances that are found in several drugs, but also pesticides and nerve agents.
However, doctors at Charite said at the moment the specific substance to which Navalny was exposed is not yet known.
“The patient is in an intensive care unit and is still in an induced coma. His health is serious but there is currently no acute danger to his life,” the hospital said in a statement."

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ru...ays-2020-08-24

So as I've said - it has nothing to do with "diabetes."

( Who said Navalny had it to begin with?
As far as I know, he was in very good health, and looked like one.)

Now WHO exactly poisoned him - that I question.
It could be FSB, but then, again, he is hated by so many in Russia for different reasons, that I can't even exclude the revenge of some high-ranking officials "being investigated" by Navalny for corruption.

Might have nothing to do with "Kremlin's orders" actually.

I had the same doubts when Nemtzov was killed.

Kremlin had NO interest in his elimination.

Last edited by erasure; 08-24-2020 at 10:55 AM..

Old 08-24-2020, 01:58 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,851,777 times
Sure but you see the Kremlin inspired agents online all were repeating the same lies about he wasn't poisoned and it must be something else. It is the barking of the guilty dogs. Only the FSB/GRU has access to nerve agents.

Old 08-24-2020, 02:54 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Sure but you see the Kremlin inspired agents online all were repeating the same lies about he wasn't poisoned and it must be something else. It is the barking of the guilty dogs. Only the FSB/GRU has access to nerve agents.
You can feel like an FSB/GRU for only $ 124.49

https://www.zoro.com/spectrum-donepe...1&gclsrc=3p.ds

Old 08-24-2020, 08:59 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,851,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You can feel like an FSB/GRU for only $ 124.49
Weak attempt at covering for your great leader's murderous tendencies.

Old 08-24-2020, 10:23 PM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Sure but you see the Kremlin inspired agents online all were repeating the same lies about he wasn't poisoned and it must be something else.

There is nothing strange about it, since they didn't watch/listen the same sources I did.

The ones I usually go to, made the picture pretty clear for me from the get-go.

( But then, again, may be I am more familiar with Navalny overall, starting from the times when he was thrown out of Yabloko party for racism.)

Quote:
It is the barking of the guilty dogs.
That's how YOU would like to see it, but that's the kind of attitude Russians reject, and for a good reason.

The West assuming some righteous position and wagging its collective finger at Russia - "Shame on you, how dare..."
Yet no one could still explain to me why the West doesn't recognize any opposition to Putin in Russia, except for Navalny.

Which makes pretty obvious by now to Russians that Navalny in fact is a foreign agent, working for the benefit of the West and for destruction of Russia, no matter what he claims.

And that's why the West is so protective of him, while any other opposition in Russia is none of their interest.

Therefore when the collective West is playing this "righteousness" game - it doesn't sit with Russians very well.

They KNOW what the West is doing behind the scene, what it's trying to accomplish under the guise of well-wishing, and that's why this "shaming" doesn't work.
I wish Navalny well, I wish him speedy recovery, but I would advise him to stay out of Russia from now on, being the foreign agent that he is.

And overall I would advise the West to back off, to forget these useless attempts to dominate Russia, and to let Russians figure out their internal problems on their own.

Because no one will be able to sort them out ( and thus the future of the world,) except for Russians themselves.

Quote:
Only the FSB/GRU has access to nerve agents.
What nerve agent exactly - do you already know?

Last edited by erasure; 08-24-2020 at 11:00 PM..

Old 08-24-2020, 11:17 PM

1,348 posts, read 623,888 times
Quote:
You forgot about the CIA and MI6...

from the Internet:
"Why KGB agents, having various poisons that dissolve in the body without leaving traces and which then can not be detected, will necessarily choose from poisoning some kind of filth, which is disgusting even to poison rats.."

Old 08-25-2020, 08:45 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
When will German doctors give more information?

Old 08-25-2020, 10:25 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
When will German doctors give more information?
When the narrative they are to adhere to allows for it?

Right now they need to maintain an aura of mystery about the whole thing. Keep the level of suspense high.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe