Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2020, 07:53 AM

403 posts, read 221,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
That would be my thought too.

And now, that you confirm that "there are some substances there that metabolize very fast and leave no trace" - I kinda sensed that they were holding him long enough for that to happen, constantly changing the story, and after *sufficient amount of time,* they told Germans "and now you can have him."

His wife was not allowed to enter his room because "she didn't have the marriage certificate" with her.

A red flag to me right there.

Hahaha... Who carries marriage certificate when travelling? Unless Germans were afraid that she is something else and will give him another "cuppa"?

But, I just heard on tv - his blood sugar was low, so, Ichoro is probably right about "insulin in tea".
Diabetics (if he is diabetic) are careful when travelling and majority feel when blood sugar drops. He is relatively young (44?) to have this problem (type 2 diabetes). If he has type 1 diabetes (from early age) he should have carried candies (and stuff like that to raise bl. sugar) on a long journey and just in case.

Poisoning comes to everybody's mind because it has happened many times before... For example, Anna Politkovskaya who was poisoned with a cuppa tea on Aeroflot.
And, many others.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison...ecret_services

Last edited by Straight Arrow; 08-23-2020 at 08:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2020, 09:43 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Arrow View Post
Hahaha... Who carries marriage certificate when travelling? Unless Germans were afraid that she is something else and will give him another "cuppa"?

But, I just heard on tv - his blood sugar was low, so, Ichoro is probably right about "insulin in tea".
Diabetics (if he is diabetic) are careful when travelling and majority feel when blood sugar drops. He is relatively young (44?) to have this problem (type 2 diabetes). If he has type 1 diabetes (from early age) he should have carried candies (and stuff like that to raise bl. sugar) on a long journey and just in case.

Poisoning comes to everybody's mind because it has happened many times before... For example, Anna Politkovskaya who was poisoned with a cuppa tea on Aeroflot.
And, many others.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison...ecret_services

NOT GERMANS.
It were the RUSSIANS not letting his wife in his room under the pretenses that she didn't have marriage certificate.

That's why I've said it a was a red flag for me from a get-go.
PLus a lot of police ( both in uniforms and plain clothes) around, in hospital where he was admitted right away.

As for Germans - they took her along with N. in their plane - no questions asked.

Old 08-23-2020, 10:36 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
There's a CCTV video out that shows an aide bringing tea to Navalny. The people who made it could've had little idea where it was going.

I also watched some videos of him on the plane. He's moaning loudly. That's the same thing the guy I mentioned earlier was doing. In the time before that he was babbling and behaving strangely for a couple of minutes.

His blood sugar level had dropped so low his brain was shutting down.

I know the western media will now make every effort to manipulate the investigation and distort the truth beyond recognition. We will probably never know the truth. The political narrative will be adhered to.

If this was not an act from the outset then this guy had issues with his blood sugar levels due to a health condition.

I remember the Skirpals. Drug addicts overdosing on a park bench. Look at all the facts. I've seen enough heroin addicts in my time passed out in ditches and park benches and know enough about that lifestyle to connect the dots. I know enough about the government and media and how they operate too.

I'm done with it. I know what happened.

Old 08-23-2020, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
There's a CCTV video out that shows an aide bringing tea to Navalny. The people who made it could've had little idea where it was going.

I also watched some videos of him on the plane. He's moaning loudly. That's the same thing the guy I mentioned earlier was doing. In the time before that he was babbling and behaving strangely for a couple of minutes.

His blood sugar level had dropped so low his brain was shutting down.

I know the western media will now make every effort to manipulate the investigation and distort the truth beyond recognition. We will probably never know the truth. The political narrative will be adhered to.

If this was not an act from the outset then this guy had issues with his blood sugar levels due to a health condition.

I remember the Skirpals. Drug addicts overdosing on a park bench. Look at all the facts. I've seen enough heroin addicts in my time passed out in ditches and park benches and know enough about that lifestyle to connect the dots. I know enough about the government and media and how they operate too.

I'm done with it. I know what happened.

Where is that video Scrat?
The one I posted earlier shows that Navalny brought that cup HIMSELF and put it on the table.

His aid came and joined him shortly after that, but there was nothing in his hands ( he is the guy in the dark hoodie here.)

N. Is in white t-shirt.
The whole scene is around 5:40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Old 08-23-2020, 12:51 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
What I see.

Navalny walking through the airport. A document in his hand, he finds a place to sit, document is placed on the table, not a cup of tea. A waitress clears the table for him. His aide comes by seconds later and places the tea on his table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CbhMF8gMSc

I also look at his walk, how he is behaving. I really get the impression he is very tired. If he's been campaigning and on the road running around causing problems then that can certainly bring on what happened too.

Old 08-23-2020, 01:04 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,797 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnXp...ature=youtu.be

проÑтое еженедельное видео

Last edited by Turist; 08-23-2020 at 01:45 PM..

Old 08-23-2020, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiter View Post

Have you seen this video of Ivan Vagner?
https://twitter.com/ivan_mks63/statu...30323806003205

In did, I did...

I keep my eye on "findings," "reports," "special force" and the rest that they create in Pentagon regarding these matters..

Old 08-23-2020, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
What I see.

Navalny walking through the airport. A document in his hand, he finds a place to sit, document is placed on the table, not a cup of tea. A waitress clears the table for him. His aide comes by seconds later and places the tea on his table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CbhMF8gMSc

I also look at his walk, how he is behaving. I really get the impression he is very tired. If he's been campaigning and on the road running around causing problems then that can certainly bring on what happened too.

Thanks for the video.

Scrat, he was not "campaigning" there, - it was a business trip. The investigation - that kind of thing, and judging by the selfie taken on a bus there, he was doing just fine.

In the video you provided ( like in mine) I DON'T SEE his aid bringing cup to N.

And I still can't say for sure whether N. brought it himself or not.

Because their hands are hidden behind some kind of wall in your video...
But I saw a pic taken that day.

(1:12 here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-G-IynuAUA&t=70s

I am sure his aid can explain more and Navalny himself, since the German(s) are saying that he will most likely survive the ordeal.

Old 08-23-2020, 11:50 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Arrow View Post
You're confusing something. Diabetes is increased blood sugar due to a lack of insulin production by the body. Diabetics therefore take insulin to reduce the amount of sugar in the blood. But not the other way around.

Old 08-24-2020, 07:03 AM

403 posts, read 221,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
You're confusing something. Diabetes is increased blood sugar due to a lack of insulin production by the body. Diabetics therefore take insulin to reduce the amount of sugar in the blood. But not the other way around.
I don't think so.....

And when they take insulin without checking their blood sugar levels (you know - prick their finger 2-3 times a day), skip meals, take medication that can interfere with blood sugar levels, exercise vigorously, drink too much alcohol, take too much insulin (doses often need to be adjusted), etc. their blood sugar can drop.

I have been pre diabetic for the last 20 years (runs in my family), I do not take any form of sugar or sugary drinks, but a few occasional candies.... I do not take any medicine for it. I am retired now. My work was very demanding - both physically and mentally. When I skipped meals (breakfast usually), by around 10 a.m. my hands start shaking . Several pieces of candies solve that problem until break time.

It is not that easy to control/adjust blood sugar with insulin. It depends a lot on what people eat and their life style. That is why there are fast acting and slow acting insulin. Every diabetic at one time or another experienced low blood sugar symptoms...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe