Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2016, 11:53 AM

102,202 posts, read 107,842,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
That is more suitable for a lazy summer Sunday afternoon. Not maybe in this rainy 6C/43F Friday evening.
Where there is African music, it is always summer! Bring some summer sunshine into your apartment and boogy, Ariete!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgyCUWAaV3s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2016, 12:05 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,799,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Where there is African music, it is always summer! Bring some summer sunshine into your apartment and boogy, Ariete!
Isn't that more like Cuban? I had an Ethiopian neighbour and he did listen only to some African rap, nothing like that.

Nah, I'm not in that mood right now. Feel more like hardbassing on the street between some commieblocks.

Old 10-28-2016, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Isn't that more like Cuban? I had an Ethiopian neighbour and he did listen only to some African rap, nothing like that.

Nah, I'm not in that mood right now.
Well, when you are in the mood, you now know where to find the good stuff.
Rap has taken over some of the African music scene, but South Africa, Congo, Zimbabwe are still producing their own home-grown sound, thank heaven! Ethiopia has always been a bit outside of that musical culture going on in central/southern/eastern Africa, anyway.

Old 10-28-2016, 08:56 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,810,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Hungry residents of Moscow are fighting for a free meal. Food was supplied from the truck.
terrifying.
https://youtu.be/0ouWMobYxJA
WTF is wrong with you? It is a damn event, people got a little hyped over some free salad (hence the title of the video). They are not starving, desperate for food.

It is like you have never gone to a single event with masses of people in your life. Any time free or low cost stuff gets given out, a core few get all stupid over it.

Old 10-29-2016, 06:29 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,657 times
The new logo of Military Intelligence of Ukraine

Old 10-29-2016, 10:10 AM

827 posts, read 630,997 times
Is it a joke? Why the logo center on russia?

Old 10-29-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
Maybe Russia is enemy number one? I reckon they will fight until one of them fall down. Who win?

Old 10-29-2016, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Maybe Russia is enemy number one? I reckon they will fight until one of them fall down. Who win?

There are no winners.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:18 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citoyen View Post
Because lately they are completely obsessed with Russia. Whenever I read anything coming from "patriotic Ukrainians," I get a feeling that their whole brethren has been bitten by Tsetse fly or something like that. They've already have re-written their own history and created their own alternative reality, in which they are "true Europeans," waiting for the reunification with their long-lost mother-Europe. And it's of course the big bad Russia, which has no relation to them whatsoever that stands on the way of their European nirvana.
Just to sum it all up.

Last edited by erasure; 10-29-2016 at 11:40 PM..

Old 10-29-2016, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Because lately they are completely obsessed with Russia. Whenever I read anything coming from "patriotic Ukrainians," I get a feeling that their whole brethren has been bitten by Tsetse fly or something like that. They've already have re-written their own history and created their own alternative reality, in which they are "true Europeans," waiting for the reunification with their long-lost mother-Europe. And it's of course the big bad Russia, which has no relation to them whatsoever that stands on the way of their European nirvana.
Just to sum it all up.
The same people are often found among the Russians. Probably blame the aggressive military propaganda in Russia. Even though I have seen is horrible. They have a cult of war! It turns out not need to grow, learn, earn money, and all you need to take a gun and die for the Russian world! This is reminiscent of fascism and mass hysteria!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe