Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2020, 11:44 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
It makes great amateur theatre though. I wonder how long it will be before she becomes worth more as a martyr than an activist.
I wonder how many days or hours this "good private theater" will be afloat if it loses the support of"Western friends"? I think this is a character who is currently at the peak of his sacrifice .He was supposed to die, our Western friends did not promote the brand "novichok" for nothing, but again they screwed up.And the "sacred sacrifice", having received klestir, was expelled from Russia .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2020, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Some human rights activists and journalists have been officially designated "foreign agents" in Russia for the first time today. The casual observer might think this is no big deal, but in Russia where the peasantry are indoctrinated to hate foreigners, this is a problem for anyone since it can lead to criminal prosecution and asset seizure.

People who point out the flaws in Russia's autocracy are more easily attacked this way. See how the ordinary Russian above is conditioned to hate Navalny, who simply made his career by pointing out the obvious looting of the Russian state by well connected talentless individuals.
This character (Arseniy Yatsenyuk) has made a similar career. Can you tell me where he is now? Where is this fierce and fierce fighter for the happiness of ordinary Ukrainians ?

Old 12-29-2020, 01:41 AM

1,348 posts, read 623,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
What do you mean by fake pandemic?
Between 500 millions and 1 billion people worldwide suffer from the ordinary flu every year. From 300 to 600 thousand people die from it annually. Have you ever heard, last year or earlier,maybe 5 years ago, of a worldwide flu pandemic being declared? And I didn't hear it either.I do not deny the presence of coronavirus... yes, it is there... and people die from it.. But I think the coronavirus situation is artificially inflated. If everything was as serious as we are told, then no masks would save us...there would be armored vehicles and army on the streets and a curfew 24 hours a day.. and medics everywhere in spacesuits and gas masks..

Old 12-29-2020, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Between 500 millions and 1 billion people worldwide suffer from the ordinary flu every year. From 300 to 600 thousand people die from it annually. Have you ever heard, last year or earlier,maybe 5 years ago, of a worldwide flu pandemic being declared? And I didn't hear it either.I do not deny the presence of coronavirus... yes, it is there... and people die from it.. But I think the coronavirus situation is artificially inflated. If everything was as serious as we are told, then no masks would save us...there would be armored vehicles and army on the streets and a curfew 24 hours a day.. and medics everywhere in spacesuits and gas masks..

Aha. And zombies on the streets. It's like third-rate science fiction. )))))))))))))

Old 12-29-2020, 03:38 AM

1,348 posts, read 623,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post

Aha. And zombies on the streets. It's like third-rate science fiction. )))))))))))))
I forgot to put a smiley face at the end

Old 12-29-2020, 08:20 AM

168 posts, read 128,627 times
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-underreported

According to this 186000 died due to covid

Old 12-29-2020, 08:24 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,472,603 times
https://news.yahoo.com/putin-play-ch...202026420.html

Old 12-29-2020, 10:48 AM

26,778 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
OK, if you like this kind of stuff, then I'll make a separate post tonight on Sergey Obraztsov and his immortal "The Unusual Concert." ( One of my personal favorites, since my childhood. )

P.S. I was very surprised to learn now that the original production of "An unusual concert" goes all the way back to 1946. I wonder what it looked like back then, since I saw only the later remakes of it, so I always assumed it was the production of the 60ies. ( And Russia of 1946 was waaay different comparably to Russia of 1966, so... )

P.S. P.S.

Quote:
Some human rights activists and journalists have been officially designated "foreign agents" in Russia for the first time today. The casual observer might think this is no big deal, but in Russia where the peasantry are indoctrinated to hate foreigners, this is a problem for anyone since it can lead to criminal prosecution and asset seizure.

People who point out the flaws in Russia's autocracy are more easily attacked this way. See how the ordinary Russian above is conditioned to hate Navalny, who simply made his career by pointing out the obvious looting of the Russian state by well connected talentless individuals.

DKM, if I were you, I would have worried less about the "talentless individuals" in Russia, and more about the "talented individuals" in Ukraine, that rob that country dry, sent its doctors to work to Poland during the pandemic times ( while leaving its own population unprotected,) and wire millions out of the country with the help of their foreign patrons. ( *cough-cough.*)

Old 12-29-2020, 07:00 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
And the next in line at that US taxpayer trough is Lyubov Sobol. Navalny got his share of slops for nothing in return so now they're going to try something different. This is completely transparent at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJWC_sSdtTk

Old 12-29-2020, 07:38 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Navalny will have to face fraud charges.

https://www.rt.com/russia/511055-nav...l-case-opened/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe