Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2021, 10:10 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,852,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

It has been confirmed that the explosive has been dropped from above.
This is your/Russian media invention. Repeating lies doesn't make them true, whether its Russian state TV or our previous president doing it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2021, 11:09 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,472,603 times
Vladimir Putin Faces Mass Russia Protest as Alexei Navalny Disappears in Prison System

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ch...fd819b532f9c77

Navalny: Jailed Putin critic 'losing sensation in legs and hands'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56671117

Old 04-07-2021, 11:22 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
This is your/Russian media invention. Repeating lies doesn't make them true, whether its Russian state TV or our previous president doing it.

at 14:47

"Do you trust that they (OSCE) will honestly conduct their investigation?

-To be honest I don't know. I don't know. I can't tell anything and I can't judge them. If they'll be honest, they'll be honest, but if not - it will be on their conscience. I only asked them where did it come from, they've said from above.

-So they've said it came from above?

-Yes, they've said it came from above. That's all."

( The OSCE refused to comment anything during their investigation.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL-E7X5SS1A

And this is from yesterday's video, since I didn't translate it earlier;

From 0:37: "Last Saturday the grandson was visiting with his grandparents, and he was playing in the front yard. The grandmother was about to come outside to join him, then the explosion happened.

Grandmother; So I run out and I saw some rag lying on the ground; I thought why this rag is here? And then I saw his little hair moving, and his little hat laying near-by, and he has no legs, no arms.. It was only a stump left.. It's impossible to describe, it should be seeing..
I don't care about my house, I ask why this child suffered? He is innocent..

Did he kill anyone? Did he say a bad word to anyone? He is only 4 years old, he is an angel in front of God.

And this.. this person who pushed the button - he doesn't have any children? He doesn't have a family? He doesn't have a mother? Because I'd like to send her a picture with what was left of that child, to let her know what her son is paid for."

Now instead of children's laugh in this yard, there is only a hole in the ground, and shards leftovers.

In spite of her injuries, the woman came back, and she has only one question; (at 1:50)

"Look Ukrainian soldier; look whom you deprived of life. Did this child do anything bad to you? Did he ever call you a bad name? And look what you did to him..."

( They didn't find all the parts of the child's body, so he was buried in a closed casket as I've mentioned earlier.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvvupAtDX2U&t=141s

P.S. "Our previous president doing it" is the whole new level of craziness DKM, but keep on talking, keep on talking.

Old 04-07-2021, 11:36 PM
DKM

The OSCE didn't say that there is a shred of evidence to this accusation. The rest is just nonsense. He picked up an explosive. It happens when you let your kid play right next to the front lines. Not the smartest people stayed behind in Donetsk... Just because you post about it 10 times on here doesn't make the story true.

Old 04-07-2021, 11:49 PM

Quote:
The OSCE didn't say that there is a shred of evidence to this accusation. The rest is just nonsense. He picked up an explosive.
From where?

From the pickle jar "in garage"?
Is it what the OSCE is saying?
Or you?

Quote:
It happens when you let your kid play right next to the front lines. Not the smartest people stayed behind in Donetsk... Just because you post about it 10 times on here doesn't make the story true.
Everyone knows that Ukrainian army is aiming at the "ethnic cleansing" of Donbass, except for the "Western media" of course.

That's what these murders are all about - to terrorize the population enough, so that people would leave the territory.

But some simply have nowhere to go, and some refuse to leave their land to the enemy.

So I don't believe that the Nazi will be able to accomplish their goals in Donbass.

Last edited by erasure; 04-08-2021 at 12:08 AM..

Old 04-08-2021, 12:48 AM
DKM

Angry that your propaganda falls flat, trying to imply that the OSCE backs up your made up story... Don't worry, plenty of Russians believe it. But few care.

Ukrainian army isn't trying to kill off their own people. Many of them are from the Donbas too. This Russian "news" is self hysteria... I suggest laying off the Youtube channels for a bit.

Old 04-08-2021, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Angry that your propaganda falls flat, trying to imply that the OSCE backs up your made up story... Don't worry, plenty of Russians believe it. But few care.

Ukrainian army isn't trying to kill off their own people. Many of them are from the Donbas too. This Russian "news" is self hysteria... I suggest laying off the Youtube channels for a bit.

Bring forth the *truth* DKM, bring forth the *truth,* since you claim that you are the one who knows it.

And don't forget to bring the proofs, instead of your usual "la-la."
I am all eyes and ears.

Old 04-08-2021, 06:06 AM

1,348 posts, read 623,888 times
Quote:

It is difficult to admit to yourself that the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine are ordinary murderers and know how to fight only with the civilian population? Those who served in the SS division "Galitchina" or in the OUN were also Ukrainians. But this did not prevent them from killing Ukrainians. The APU soldiers are exactly the same. And they will face the same fate as the OUN and SS men from "Galitchina" , or the loop or the grave.

Old 04-08-2021, 06:37 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,322 times
These idiots don't even hide SS division stripes.

https://i.ibb.co/mcV8hcC/2.jpg

https://t.me/breegtime_chat/156937

Old 04-08-2021, 08:26 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,564,393 times
The decree establishes that retaking Crimea from Russia is now Kiev’s official policy. That’s exactly what prompted an array of Ukrainian battle tanks to be shipped east on flatbed rail cars, following the saturation of the Ukrainian army by the US with military equipment including unmanned aerial vehicles, electronic warfare systems, anti-tank systems and man-portable air defense systems (MANPADS).

More crucially, the Zelensky decree is the proof any subsequent war will have been prompted by Kiev, debunking the proverbial claims of “Russian aggression.” Crimea, since the referendum of March 2014, is part of the Russian Federation.

It was this (italics mine) de facto declaration of war, which Moscow took very seriously, that prompted the deployment of extra Russian forces to Crimea and closer to the Russian border with Donbass. Significantly, these include the crack 76th Guards Air Assault Brigade, known as the Pskov paratroopers and, according to an intel report quoted to me, capable of taking Ukraine in only six hours.

It certainly does not help that in early April US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, fresh from his former position as a board member of missile manufacturer Raytheon, called Zelensky to promise “unwavering US support for Ukraine’s sovereignty.” That ties in with Moscow’s interpretation that Zelensky would never have signed his decree without a green light from Washington.

further on, it's all desperate ploy to kill Nord Stream 2

Andrey Minin, a director of a Nord Stream 2 regional subsidiary in north-west Russia, told Moscow news wire Interfax that Russian supporting vessels had fended off attacks on operations at the Gazprom-led project from an unidentified submarine and a Polish fishing trawler.

Minin claimed the goal of the alleged attacks was the Russian pipelay barge Fortuna that is currently laying a subsea segment of Nord Stream 2 to the south of Bornholm Island in Denmark's stretch of the sea area.

submarine and trawler try to disrupt pipelaying

Last edited by lchoro; 04-08-2021 at 08:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe