Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2022, 03:51 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,534,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Russian propaganda is good at repeating bs ad nauseum and staging up explosions and "interviews". To lie is Russian. Still people are just happy to get out and they sound strategically neutral and need to be guided by the propagandists. "Have you seen Ukrainian military equipment in your neighborhood"? What a nifty justification for leveling that neighborhood off the map. I guess any Russian city where a Russian military truck is spotted is a fair game for Grozny like treatment. Russian nazi pigs must die. A blemish on humanity.

No sorry, "propaganda" - that's what you love pushing, but I still don't hear your translation of what that person is saying regarding the actions of the Ukrainian military in Mariupol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2022, 04:34 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,587,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
No sorry, "propaganda" - that's what you love pushing, but I still don't hear your translation of what that person is saying regarding the actions of the Ukrainian military in Mariupol.
All I have heard are mostly "neutral" descriptions of impossibility to leave the area because of shelling with no blame assigned. The Russian nazi propagandist in that vid was assisted by Russian nazi troopers standing by. To lie is Russian. A staged interview is a nothing compared to a staged blast in Donetsk just recently. Until the Russians prove that "lie" and "Russian" are not interchangeable, I will not suspend my common sense to believe whatever Russian propagandists come up with. I know Russian propaganda narrative, and it is bs. Murderous russian nazis must die.

Old 03-15-2022, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.
You are back with a thinly veiled "Vlad the Nuclear is the master of the Universe"? If Russian nuke forces are as good as their crack invasion forces in Ukraine, the blindness will be grossly asymmetrical.

Old 03-15-2022, 04:59 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,534,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
All I have heard are mostly "neutral" descriptions of impossibility to leave the area because of shelling with no blame assigned. The Russian nazi propagandist in that vid was assisted by Russian nazi troopers standing by. To lie is Russian. A staged interview is a nothing compared to a staged blast in Donetsk just recently. Until the Russians prove that "lie" and "Russian" are not interchangeable, I will not suspend my common sense to believe whatever Russian propagandists come up with. I know Russian propaganda narrative, and it is bs. Murderous russian nazis must die.

Wrong.
You obviously don't understand what they are saying.

But hang on, I'll find the time to translate it.

Old 03-15-2022, 05:02 PM

2,631 posts, read 2,049,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
The Nazi Russian troops are looting to feed themselves. Even looting treasures to take home, they are describing the furs, electronics, etc. to their loved ones back home, and you can hear them gloating about their haul. They are scum of the earth, exploiting civilians fleeing for their lives to enrich themselves.

So if in fact they've run out of MREs, they are helping themselves to whatever they want, wherever they are. And they are murdering witnesses to their crimes to cover their tracks.
Russian soldiers have a rich history of behaving like the animals who send them to war. Why would we expect things to be different this time?

Last edited by Return2FL; 03-15-2022 at 05:30 PM..

Old 03-15-2022, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Do you have proof that Russians did it? Ukrainian air defenses have already hit high-rise buildings in Kyiv before and shot down their own jets. Do you have facts confirming the type of missles that exploded?

It's propaganda.

Video of the moment a missles fell (the text of the telegram post is also possible propaganda, but the video is most likely correct):
https://t.me/warfakes/1201
Vlad is that you?

Old 03-15-2022, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Wrong.
You obviously don't understand what they are saying.

But hang on, I'll find the time to translate it.
Russian propagandists take all sorts of crazy interviews with all sorts of people, crazy and just Russian nazi sympathizers. Russian propagandists have a law compelling them to say very pre-defined things under a penalty of 15 years prison sentence, it is an overkill, Russian propagandists are flaming nazis who don't need any coercion to lie. Content by Russian propaganda = 》garbage can. Try again. Besides, even russian propagandists in that vid had to try hard to extract the words they like to hear.

Old 03-15-2022, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Sorry it's a war and no, the Russians wouldn't want to kill the civilians, but Azov did keep them hostage in Mariupol - it's true.
Everyone knows what thugs these Nationalist Battalions stationed in Donbass are.
Everyone except for you and people like you.

Because obviously you don't want to know anything about it.

It doesn't fit your narrative.
Lol....you used to appear intelligent and it was interesting to spar with you online. It is so sad to what has become of you. You have dehumanized the Ukrainian people by calling them backward. It makes it easier for you to watch them get murdered by your country

Now you a play make-believe game about Russians not targeting civilians. Nobody believes you. You sold your credibility out to Putin.

Old 03-15-2022, 06:06 PM

2,367 posts, read 908,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Saudi Arabia Considers Accepting Yuan Instead of Dollars for Chinese Oil Sales

https://www.wsj.com/articles/saudi-a...es-11647351541

As I said, the entire adequate world understands the situation and is shocked by what Western countries are doing to Russia. Because they understand that they can be next.
I'm sure even western allies made a note to self, this can happen to any country that opposes the US.

Afghanistan people's money got confiscated. Think twice before depositing money in the US.

Old 03-15-2022, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
I'm sure even western allies made a note to self, this can happen to any country that opposes the US.

Afghanistan people's money got confiscated. Think twice before depositing money in the US.
Just wait until the world's largest currency manipulator devalues its currency just after they sign a large oil contract payable in yuan. The House of Saad isn't that stupid. Symbolically they might write the contract in yuan to let Xi inflate his ego. Buried in the contract, they will tie the yuan to the dollar to cover their rear-ends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe