Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2017, 10:39 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Hot russian drank fans on the stage. Total mess!
That I had never seen before!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOdn-jrsKIM
I do not believe my eyes. they are still alive?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2017, 12:37 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
Oh really? Ja, und Iron Maiden und Manowar)))
Your arguments about "the bad Russian" as always ridiculous. "The hour" is a tribute to Manowar songs. The "Aria" has made several cover versions of other groups, it is the official information. "Return of the Warlord" (Manowar), "Going to the Run" (Golden Earring), "Cry for Freedom" (White Lion). Translations into Russian performs Margarita Pushkina.

Going to the Run:

https://youtu.be/PfakLoNEmn0
original

+btw, many performers sing this song at the moment:

https://youtu.be/K5hzZGoJCsU

Cry for Freedom:

https://youtu.be/gIWOyNRz4KE
original

Old 03-06-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Hot russian drank fans on the stage. Total mess!
That I had never seen before!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOdn-jrsKIM
I think you don't even know what you found. But I can give you a hint.

https://youtu.be/3ZV12835m5o

Old 03-06-2017, 01:48 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,380 times
They agressive shout "Russian forward". Frontman dressed in Wermacht WWII uniform and sing "we will come again". Are they Russian Nazis?

Old 03-06-2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
They agressive shout "Russian forward". Frontman dressed in Wermacht WWII uniform and sing "we will come again". Are they Russian Nazis?
Oops)))

The drummer CORROSION OF METAL is called to the Ukrainian army.
January 28 Rivne military registration and enlistment office, on the mobilization of Poroshenko, the drummer of the group Corrosion Metal - Andrei TANTSOR is called up in the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Andrew will serve three months in the musical platoon of the territorial unit of the Azov.

Old 03-06-2017, 02:28 PM

30,619 posts, read 18,203,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
Does this vary by state?... b/c in New York, Drivers Ed is mandatory. Usually it is offered on the weekends or after school by the school district, but to say it's "ridiculously easy" is it a bit of an understatement. While think some people I know who drive shouldn't be allowed on the road, it's not all THAT easy to get a license here. Many people do not pass the first time.
It definitely varies by state. Louisiana, for instance, instituted a policy a few years ago whereby new license applicants are required to sit in a classroom learning the rules of the road as well as get behind the wheel at a certified course for a pre-determined number of hours each: Louisiana New License Application Info | DMV.org

In NY, there is a required classroom sitting before you can get your license (the 5 hour class) and you may be formally required to do a certain number of hours behind the road before you can sit for the road test. If I recall correctly, though, there is no way to actually enforce/check to see that you spent the "required" number of hours behind the road.

Old 03-07-2017, 12:11 PM

Small weekend travel.
Russian winter nature, dots of the times of the Second World War (remnants of the defensive line), remains of the ruined church, "black" (illegal) diggers (it's not us, we did not dig) and a piece of antiquity (the remainder of the tea service of the early 20th century).
Attached Thumbnails
Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-1_1.jpg   Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-2_1.jpg   Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-3_1.jpg   Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-4_1.jpg   Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-5_1.jpg  

Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-6_1.jpg   Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-7_1.jpg   Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-8_1.jpg   Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-9_1.jpg   Russia. All that concerns Russia.Аnswers questions citizen of Russia.-10_1.jpg  

Old 03-07-2017, 12:16 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,797,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Small weekend travel.
Russian winter nature, dots of the times of the Second World War (remnants of the defensive line), remains of the ruined church, "black" (illegal) diggers (it's not us, we did not dig) and a piece of antiquity (the remainder of the tea service of the early 20th century).
Very nice! What's in those cans? I'm not very good at the cyrillic alphabet. Some kind of canned meat?

Old 03-07-2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Very nice! What's in those cans? I'm not very good at the cyrillic alphabet. Some kind of canned meat?
I am not sure how it is on English. Translate call "Beef stewed canned".

Old 03-07-2017, 01:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wX058f6pn0

Belgorod Traffic Police, congratulated the women on the holiday))

Last edited by Turist; 03-07-2017 at 02:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe