Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2017, 10:15 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times

Advertisements

^
Alechek....
Enough of singing, better tell us what's going on in *unbrotherly* Ukraine this time around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgvMUV3ul6Y
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 10:43 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
So, have you ever been in Russia?
long time ago. I bet der Fuhrer and predatory grin of capitalism changed that by now, but those were the times when drunks could pass out in public transportation to have a long free ride after pouring in a half of liter of vodka straight from a bottle right there on a bus. I know many Russians from Russia back then and now. I had a few Russian Russians as neighbors back in the old country. Generally ok people when sober, I just dont remember them ever sharing imperial fantasies and the rest of supremacist crap, but little bit on the lazy side or perhaps they could not sober up before getting drunk again, we literally fed them and helped in whatever way to keep them alive, but their children were neglected big time, when drunk the parents kept all the violence in the families so to speak, but their grown children were genuinely dangerous to others not speaking of subtler things. Not because they are ethnic Russians but because dysfunction breed even more dysfunction, and from what I hear old Russian dysfunctions are alive and well, they are just suplemented by new ones to be amplified by the next generation. I speak from 100% personal experience when I say that when I see a white guy doing something irrationally inconsiderate or dismissive of the rules , most likely he knows Russian language to some extent. Even asiatic looking Kazakhs and Uzbeks are like that for as long as they know Russian. Geeze, baltic people are like that too for as long as they are fluent in Russian. It is a cultural thing one finds mostly in hard core ghettoes, I lived around and work with ghetto folks. Behaviorial similarities between Russian and ghetto cultured people are substential, it is perplexing considering how racist a generic Russian cultured person actually is.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-23-2017 at 10:53 PM..

Old 03-23-2017, 11:12 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
^
Alechek....
Enough of singing, better tell us what's going on in *unbrotherly* Ukraine this time around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgvMUV3ul6Y
I love you sister!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZHtGVyeMX0

Old 03-25-2017, 05:48 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
long time ago. I bet der Fuhrer and predatory grin of capitalism changed that by now, but those were the times when drunks could pass out in public transportation to have a long free ride after pouring in a half of liter of vodka straight from a bottle right there on a bus. I know many Russians from Russia back then and now. I had a few Russian Russians as neighbors back in the old country. Generally ok people when sober, I just dont remember them ever sharing imperial fantasies and the rest of supremacist crap, but little bit on the lazy side or perhaps they could not sober up before getting drunk again, we literally fed them and helped in whatever way to keep them alive, but their children were neglected big time, when drunk the parents kept all the violence in the families so to speak, but their grown children were genuinely dangerous to others not speaking of subtler things. Not because they are ethnic Russians but because dysfunction breed even more dysfunction, and from what I hear old Russian dysfunctions are alive and well, they are just suplemented by new ones to be amplified by the next generation. I speak from 100% personal experience when I say that when I see a white guy doing something irrationally inconsiderate or dismissive of the rules , most likely he knows Russian language to some extent. Even asiatic looking Kazakhs and Uzbeks are like that for as long as they know Russian. Geeze, baltic people are like that too for as long as they are fluent in Russian. It is a cultural thing one finds mostly in hard core ghettoes, I lived around and work with ghetto folks. Behaviorial similarities between Russian and ghetto cultured people are substential, it is perplexing considering how racist a generic Russian cultured person actually is.
You really need to go again. You're utterly ignorant.

Old 03-26-2017, 01:45 PM

37 posts, read 31,436 times
Today's anti-corruption demonstration in Moscow

https://youtu.be/rnQiZ0mIEVU

Old 03-26-2017, 02:19 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,795,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxicek View Post
Nice!

Old 03-26-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxicek View Post

https://youtu.be/rnQiZ0mIEVU
And the mighty Navalny and his people will do any better? I was born at night but not last night.

Old 03-26-2017, 03:52 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Nice!
Active russian citizens under pressure of bloody totalitarian exKGB regime. And Belorussian too.
Its begin of the end that regims!
Liberte Toujours!

Old 03-26-2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Active russian citizens under pressure of bloody totalitarian exKGB regime. And Belorussian too.
Liberte Toujours!
Time will tell. It will be interesting.

Old 03-26-2017, 04:27 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,807,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Liberte Toujours!
End of the regime? Lol, you are not too knowledgeable about Russia, are you? Do you think any protest is now aimed at ending the regime? They have like a protest there all the time about something, just like any given week in DC there is a protest of some sorts.

Despite issues there, Putin is generally praised and is credited with bringing Russia out of the horrific conditions it was in during the 90's. The increase in the economic standing and quality of life of the average Russian since 2000 is not unnoticed. The last thing anyone in Russia wants is another 90's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe