Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2017, 12:02 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
But besides the Ukrainians there is the US State Department, there is Radio Liberty (American radio for Russians), there is Jennifer Psaky)), there are CNN and BBC, and there are many other things on the state side.
Are you talking about the US? Or Russia? I am not sure, sorry.

Quote:
And in the leadership there are no immigrants from the USSR and Russia. ))
Why would you want to have them in the "leadership" in the US ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2017, 12:10 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Are you talking about the US? Or Russia? I am not sure, sorry.

Why would you want to have them in the "leadership" in the US ?
I spoke about American citizens behaving like the above-mentioned Ukrainians.

I talked about American and American-sponsored media that behave exactly like the aforementioned Ukrainians.

I spoke about politicians who behave like Ukrainians and are not emigrants.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:38 AM

Quote:
I spoke about American citizens behaving like the above-mentioned Ukrainians.
Never seen that in my entire life and I'm sure never will))))

Quote:
I talked about American and American-sponsored media that behave exactly like the aforementioned Ukrainians.
Err... no, not "exactly."
The "aforementioned Ukrainians" are much more primitive when they display their hatred/dislike of Russia; American-sponsored media is more savvy of course.

Quote:
I spoke about politicians who behave like Ukrainians and are not emigrants.
Well American politicians are all different; some extreme points of views (expressed by some) are usually counter-balanced by other politicians with different points of views.
It's not Russia you know))))

Old 03-22-2017, 12:54 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times
Quote:
Never seen that in my entire life and I'm sure never will))))

Err... no, not "exactly."
The "aforementioned Ukrainians" are much more primitive when they display their hatred/dislike of Russia; American-sponsored media is more savvy of course.

Well American politicians are all different; some extreme points of views (expressed by some) are usually counter-balanced by other politicians with different points of views.
It's not Russia you know))))
Is the level higher? Does it change the essence?
I do not care if the enemy throws **** into my country with bare hands or a special high-tech plastic trolley))

If politicians just said somewhere there.
Yes, this is America, always innocent, always someone else, for example Russian

Old 03-22-2017, 03:58 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,322 times
Turist, America is very diverse (not only in politics, but in general). I think that America is even more diverse than Russia. And it's amazing.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Is the level higher? Does it change the essence?
I do not care if the enemy throws **** into my country with bare hands or a special high-tech plastic trolley))
You don't? But you should ( care)
Because if the intellectual level is higher, you can at least argue the case in a rational manner with those that use "high tech plastic trolley"
While Ukrainians are a waste of time and effort in this rspect.

Quote:
If politicians just said somewhere there.
Yes, this is America, always innocent, always someone else, for example Russian
Yeah, again - SOME politicians. Some don't.
But Russian propaganda prefers to quote only the first ones of course.
See how this works?

Old 03-22-2017, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Turist, America is very diverse (not only in politics, but in general). I think that America is even more diverse than Russia. And it's amazing.
It is.
I just don't find anything "amazing" about it)))

Old 03-23-2017, 06:44 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,174 times
Quote:
Why do you openly lie about the fact that the whole of Russia supposedly looks like this?
This is a conflict over property in a poor neighborhood, which lasts for decades for all.
And what from this? I swear, ugly, yes. But in the United States, such lovers do not own property and live in a tent or somewhere under a bridge in the same Seattle.
However, the cobblestone in your own eye, you did not stop to see this mote))

https://youtu.be/yxu_yQaUU9M
In the US, people are ready to kill for cuds or cigarettes. Or for that there.
I understand that this is the true face of the US, you probably are trying to find something like this in Russia
Comrade you can bs cd date people cumulatively damaged by the myth of Russia who have no clue, not me. Everyday aggression, rudeness, ill temper, disregard for each other, jousting to establish/protect pecking orders, street language bursting with slang and curses, criminal lingo that went mainstream. That is Russia. Russian mainstream wholeheartedly adopted criminal code of ethics, myth and culture as well as semi fascist Putin regime precisely because both resonated so well with the deep seated Russian view of the world. In short - society/world consists of the people/groups/nations who matter and the ones who do not. People who matter can impose their will on and live off the people who dont (лохи) as well as disregard the laws in general. Actually it is a matter of duty, honor and public service to do so. Sure, power and money are self-evident proofs of status commanding respect and special perks (thus importance of appearances in Russian life, just like in a ghetto here, to let other people know not to mess), but the rest of the Russian society is locked in everyday battles to establish who matter more and thus can disregard and take advantage of those who matter less. Yes, video is a conflict over some silly things, and yet it gives a better clue about generic Russian life than all your posts combined. When you are in Russia expect see/be a part of silly conflicts like that. Just like in a ghetto, every silly conflict and pretence is a matter of status and it is not taken lightly no matter how silly it might be.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-23-2017 at 07:08 AM..

Old 03-23-2017, 07:04 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,174 times
Quote:
Oh never mind - Remebermee is not an American; he is a Ukrainian, and I haven't seen more good for nothing group of people lately, that spend their day in a sand box, digging for all kind of crap and throwing turds at Russians. It makes them feel better it seems, and keeps them busy.
Overall rule of thumb around here is if you see all kind of stupid stuff about Russia full of negativity - it's not Americans, it's Ukrainians (that might live elsewhere, other than Ukraine.) Bunch of useless spammers they are))))
Yup, that is why resident Russian nazis like yourself keep the thread "The Future of Ukraine" running for the past 3+ years with boatloads of manure and twistedly sick projections of decaying imperial mind. Occasionaly I interject nazi Russian nazi fest in both of the threads, but most of the time I leave you all crazy kids alone to have fun in whichever way satisfies your reinforcement needs the most. Hint, an ethnic group the bulk of which occupies a large chunk space to the north west of Ukraine as well as Chicago.

Btw, He is... this or that therefore he, his opinion does not matter. It is so Russian, see the post above.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-23-2017 at 07:15 AM..

Old 03-23-2017, 07:59 AM

750 posts, read 906,920 times
The Russia You’ll Never See On Postcards Through The Lens Of Photographer Alexander Petrosyan

The Russia You

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe