Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2021, 06:52 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times

Advertisements

On the brighter side of things!!!!!!! They found a 1 year 10 month old missing toddler in the woods. She wandered off on the 17th. 100s searched for her and she was found in an area without any habitation or cell phone services which hindered the search efforts. She had wandered some 2 miles from her home.

She's in the hospital with her mother suffering from exposure and dehydration.

https://smolnarod.ru/glavnyj-slajder...k-etomu-chasu/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx5iMZfndew&t=4s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2021, 08:50 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
OK, here it goes;

1. Ethnic Tadjiks keep on organizing the resistance, with home base in Pandshir. Three more regions has been set free from the Taliban pigs today.

2. The situation in and around airport remains tense ( and harrowing by the look of it to be honest.)
The desperate people are still trying to leave, and more and more evidence is popping up that it's not just Talibs that shoot at people, but the Western military as well. ( Both Americans and Germans.)

3. At 1:19 you see the women with children who are about to be trumpeted upon by a crowd near the airport during the stampede.

4. 1:28 Yet another child ( infant this time around) is passed to American soldiers by the desperate Afghans.

5. 1:40 the satellite image of who is stationed where in and around the airport. 1:51 People are flocking to the northern part of the airport, where the military planes are taking off. They are trying to avoid the Talibs, but judging by the witnesses indications, the marines are acting in no better way.

6. "I've been here for two days already, trying to get inside of the airport. I went to Americans, they kicked me out. I went to Germans, they beat me with the bats. They are shooting at us."

7.According to NATO, in total there were about 18,000 people evacuated from Afghanistan within the last 5 days. 6,000 more are waiting for departure day and night, under the open skies. Both Afghan citizens and citizens of the Western countries. Here is a man showing his German passport ( 2:31) People who are already lined up for departure, are trying to keep their documents visible.

Some former British military retired guy who lived in Kabul, running the animal shelter, is posting on Twitter the pictures of the empty plane, in which his norwegian wife got out of Afghanistan, "while thousands of people are waiting in the dust.) 2:50. ( Will check on that one; yep, it's here all right. )

3:03 "My child is only 1 year old, but they were shooting the tear gas bullets at us. So we all got tears running down our faces. It happened about an hour ago. the tear gas used against children. Think about it.

-These are Americans here?

-Yes. And they are very brutal. Both Americans and Germans. They beat people with the baseball bats.

3:25. Germans are planing now to bring their citizens with the helicopters to the airfield, after one of them was wounded on the way there.

3:31 American helicopters are taking off from the roofs, while the Talibs are establishing their rules down below.

3:35 Here their pickup truck breaks abruptly, when they see a man wearing the National flag of Afghanistan. They hit him and take the flag away. ( Do you see that pigs are wearing the NATO uniforms now?)

3:46 There are less and less women on the streets.

3:51. "After few days spent at home, I decided to venture outside in the black hijab, to comply with Islamic rules. I hope that they will keep their word, and we'll be allowed to live and work."

4:04. In Zobul province something reminding of the parade took place. "Special forces of Taliban" paraded through the streets of.. ( whatever city) with American guns.

( Yes, pay attention at pigs' equipment now. And that's not it - from what the newsman is saying, is that after the departure of NATO troops, the pigs got thousands of guns and armored vehicles, plus about 40 airplanes.

4:31: British journalists studied the military equipment that Taliban got now; it's of the American special forces. So it's hard to distinguish the pigs now from Americans.

$:37 Here are the NATO-equipped pigs guarding Halil Haqqani who arrived recently in Afghanistan, and who is included by American state department in the list of the dangerous terrorists. Taliban is cooperating with his organization.

4:54 Pandsher, where the ex president Hamid Karzai along with Abdullah-Abdullah ( representing Taliban most likely,) arrived today for negotiations regarding the "peaceful transfer of power."

5:13 However so far the new forces keep on arriving in Pandsher, the leftovers of the government troops.

Yet another Tadjik commander arrived in the area, and three more regions have been set free from Taliban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88a8vZ8lxP8

I am watching all this, and literally gasping for air.

WHO LET THE PIGS OUT?

Who is responsible for this utter failure, for this utter incompetence, for this whole disaster?

Last edited by erasure; 08-20-2021 at 09:13 PM..

Old 08-20-2021, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
OK, here it goes;

1. Ethnic Tadjiks keep on organizing the resistance, with home base in Pandshir. Three more regions has been set free from the Taliban pigs today.

2. The situation in and around airport remains tense ( and harrowing by the look of it to be honest.)
The desperate people are still trying to leave, and more and more evidence is popping up that it's not just Talibs that shoot at people, but the Western military as well. ( Both Americans and Germans.)

3. At 1:19 you see the women with children who are about to be trumpeted upon by a crowd near the airport during the stampede.

4. 1:28 Yet another child ( infant this time around) is passed to American soldiers by the desperate Afghans.

5. 1:40 the satellite image of who is stationed where in and around the airport. 1:51 People are flocking to the northern part of the airport, where the military planes are taking off. They are trying to avoid the Talibs, but judging by the witnesses indications, the marines are acting in no better way.

6. "I've been here for two days already, trying to get inside of the airport. I went to Americans, they kicked me out. I went to Germans, they beat me with the bats. They are shooting at us."

7.According to NATO, in total there were about 18,000 people evacuated from Afghanistan within the last 5 days. 6,000 more are waiting for departure day and night, under the open skies. Both Afghan citizens and citizens of the Western countries. Here is a man showing his German passport ( 2:31) People who are already lined up for departure, are trying to keep their documents visible.

Some former British military retired guy who lived in Kabul, running the animal shelter, is posting on Twitter the pictures of the empty plane, in which his norwegian wife got out of Afghanistan, "while thousands of people are waiting in the dust.) 2:50. ( Will check on that one; yep, it's here all right. )

3:03 "My child is only 1 year old, but they were shooting the tear gas bullets at us. So we all got tears running down our faces. It happened about an hour ago. the tear gas used against children. Think about it.

-These are Americans here?

-Yes. And they are very brutal. Both Americans and Germans. They beat people with the baseball bats.

3:25. Germans are planing now to bring their citizens with the helicopters to the airfield, after one of them was wounded on the way there.

3:31 American helicopters are taking off from the roofs, while the Talibs are establishing their rules down below.

3:35 Here their pickup truck breaks abruptly, when they see a man wearing the National flag of Afghanistan. They hit him and take the flag away. ( Do you see that pigs are wearing the NATO uniforms now?)

3:46 There are less and less women on the streets.

3:51. "After few days spent at home, I decided to venture outside in the black hijab, to comply with Islamic rules. I hope that they will keep their word, and we'll be allowed to live and work."

4:04. In Zobul province something reminding of the parade took place. "Special forces of Taliban" paraded through the streets of.. ( whatever city) with American guns.

( Yes, pay attention at pigs' equipment now. And that's not it - from what the newsman is saying, is that after the departure of NATO troops, the pigs got thousands of guns and armored vehicles, plus about 40 airplanes.

4:31: British journalists studied the military equipment that Taliban got now; it's of the American special forces. So it's hard to distinguish the pigs now from Americans.

$:37 Here are the NATO-equipped pigs guarding Halil Haqqani who arrived recently in Afghanistan, and who is included by American state department in the list of the dangerous terrorists. Taliban is cooperating with his organization.

4:54 Pandsher, where the ex president Hamid Karzai along with Abdullah-Abdullah ( representing Taliban most likely,) arrived today for negotiations regarding the "peaceful transfer of power."

5:13 However so far the new forces keep on arriving in Pandsher, the leftovers of the government troops.

Yet another Tadjik commander arrived in the area, and three more regions have been set free from Taliban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88a8vZ8lxP8

I am watching all this, and literally gasping for air.

WHO LET THE PIGS OUT?

Who is responsible for this utter failure, for this utter incompetence, for this whole disaster?
For as long as as I have known you Erasure I have never seen such a pattern of negative and unreasonable thoughts be strewn about by you.

You are smarter and higher minded than this.

Afghanistan is going on 45 years of war, 2 generations of children growing up in that environment. Enough is enough.

The Taliban need to exterminate any opposition, viciously. For the sake of generations to come.

Old 08-20-2021, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
For as long as as I have known you Erasure I have never seen such a pattern of negative and unreasonable thoughts be strewn about by you.

You are smarter and higher minded than this.

Afghanistan is going on 45 years of war, 2 generations of children growing up in that environment. Enough is enough.

The Taliban need to exterminate any opposition, viciously. For the sake of generations to come.

The Taliban needs to be exterminated, in a very quiet and consistent manner if you ask me.

For the sake of generations to come. ( And not only in Afghanistan, but the neighboring countries ( and those farther away too.)

(But now when I think about it, actually, Zhirinovsky the Bozo said an interesting thing yesterday on "60 minutes.")

He said that Afghanistan shouldn't remain as one country any longer.

"The Pushtu" he said "are demanding the radical Islam - it's their thing, let them have it, along with the rest of them that live in Pakistan. It should be one big "Pushtustan."
But the rest of tribes living in Afghanistan are not compatible with it.

They need to have their own country, and govern it their own way.

So basically the same situation more or less as with Ukraine...

Last edited by erasure; 08-21-2021 at 12:04 AM..

Old 08-20-2021, 11:41 PM

P.S. I have no idea what made you think that I would EVER have any positive thought about Islam ( leave alone such abomination as radical Islam.)

I can only shrug my shoulders.

Like seriously.

Last edited by erasure; 08-21-2021 at 12:06 AM..

Old 08-21-2021, 07:49 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Quote:
P.S. I have no idea what made you think that I would EVER have any positive thought about Islam ( leave alone such abomination as radical Islam.)

Like seriously.
It has to do with state sponsorship of religion or where religion is closely tied with the government and the military. Notice how church criticism of military interventions or wars is nonexistent worldwide. In the ancient Middle and Near East, every city was a state government unto its own ruled by king where each had its own military and a religious temple that worshipped its own deity.

MacArthur orders end of Shinto as Japanese state religion

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...state-religion

Old 08-21-2021, 09:46 AM

Quote:

Like seriously.

Your Russian passion on this is clouding your logical thoughts.

Which is better for the Afghan people? War or peace? What do the Afghan people want? War or peace?

I think they want an end to war. Give it to them.

I do not think there will be peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBm8735bRE&t=523s

Old 08-21-2021, 09:47 AM

On better things. Follow up on the girl who wandered into the woods near Smolenck.

https://smolnarod.ru/glavnyj-slajder...ki-iz-bolnicy/

Old 08-21-2021, 11:10 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
The last known pocket of resistance to the Taliban has pledged allegiance and entered into talks.

https://twitter.com/BhadraPunchline/...88543326965762

If India, Afghanistan, and Pakistan can come to an agreement, a lot of terrorism will be left without local sponsorship. You're left with the groups sponsored by the Saudis, Qataris, and other emirates in coordination with the US.

Old 08-21-2021, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Your Russian passion on this is clouding your logical thoughts.

Which is better for the Afghan people? War or peace? What do the Afghan people want? War or peace?

I think they want an end to war. Give it to them.

I do not think there will be peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBm8735bRE&t=523s

"Russian passion?"

No, Russians are not particularly passionate about this subject ( except for the ones that were engaged in Afghan war, or those who lost their loved ones during it.)

I however look at Afghanistan from a woman's point of view, a woman who still has family ties in that part of the world. ( I don't think I ever made a secret out of it.)

So of course my whole outlook on Islam is very different from yours.

To me, Beslan is the ultimate symbol of what Islam really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRrilhs6zNM&t=167s

So I perfectly understand this man, who is talking about "the fascists, who are going from door to door now" with "evil smile" in Afghanistan, looking for former American "collaborators."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DztdH9DylNw&t=11s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe