Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 12:06 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,428,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchie View Post
Hey, stop! You forgot your ball!
This thread is about lesbians. No balls in play.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2015, 12:13 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,928,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unihills View Post
Socks count

Old 02-26-2015, 12:19 PM

1,314 posts, read 1,424,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Vogel View Post

Ya know: I was advised by a few members here via PMs that any thread asking about alternative lifestyles would only lead to me being call a fascist or a bigot.
It's also quite possible that being a bigot might lead to you being called a bigot.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:20 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,989,734 times
Quote:
Touche!

Old 02-26-2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
You people are hopeless. (Well, most of you).

Ya know: I was advised by a few members here via PMs that any thread asking about alternative lifestyles would only lead to me being call a fascist or a bigot. Or worse...as in the case of liesesturm reverting to Godwin's Law..albeit in her own smarmy subtly way. (Liesesturm: are you going to deny that you were hinting at calling me what Godwin's stated? Be honest. I dare you.)

I have only gotten one or two thoughful answers to my OP question. The rest has been self-rightous and wrongly-accusatory rhetoric. I thank you people who tried to answer my OP objectively and thoughfully. You are the minority.

To the PMers who warned me: you were right. I naively gave this audience too much credit when I began the thread. I am a nebie here, and I will learn from this.

With this I am going to complete my participation in my thread.
Not that it really matters but, Die Leisesturm ist ein er. It never occurred to me that you might be German because I am not German. But I'm not sure that matters either. You see anxious to go on a tear about the injustice of being likened a Nazi in a thread in which you repeatedly take jabs at butch lesbians. You are welcome to leave your own or any other thread of course. You are now wiser for it I'm sure. "As you sow, so shall you reap". You had some fun putting down butch lezzies and we had some fun questioning your agenda. Seems fair.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:22 PM

1,623 posts, read 1,724,133 times
Quote:
Oh...I truly appreciate attractive women being exhibitionist and wearing tight clothes.

I remember the reason being.....Oh yeah...that's right...because I am straight. LOL

See? A man appreciating hot females is what we call "normal" and "appropriate."

But as much as I adore hot women flaunting it, I also feel that too much of it can also be inappropriate in the workplace.

And...uhh.. Anyone who knows me would LOL at you referring to me as "buttoned down." I am the anti-button down! LOL.

I ride a motorcycle and play Jazz and hate ties and have lost more than one job for having very impulsive attitude and dislike for corporate environments. I am also a military veteran with the requisite mistrust of authority.

How many times have you told us you are straight? Are you sure about that? I'm wondering if you are finding yourself attracted to that "lezbo" and don't know where to go with those feelings

Old 02-26-2015, 01:27 PM

9,352 posts, read 20,027,284 times
honestly, it sounds like the only differences in Mickey's and my work attire are these:

1. I have moderate length hair, although it is ALWAYS pulled back

2. I don't keep my wallet on a chain

3. My tattoo is discretely hidden

4. Instead of Skoal, I use cigarettes.....

so, what does that mean I am flaunting??

Old 02-26-2015, 01:29 PM

685 posts, read 720,563 times
Quote:
Hey! I am an "elderly" one and have a brief story. I worked in IT at a Fortune 500 company. My job evolved to where I had to manage a huge project and the my department. My manager (we got along well) said I need to grow balls. I brought in two containers of tennis balls and put them on my cabinet the next day. I told M, "I grew balls." The next day I replaced them with two beach balls. I told M,"Look! They got bigger!"

It's a bit off-topic in response to unihills and hopefully can be left.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:52 PM

Default Excuse me, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by latetotheparty View Post
4. Instead of Skoal, I use cigarettes.....
this is a really bad idea. I am not qualified to be sure of much else but on this I can absolutely assure you that the sooner you quit, the better... FWIW... and... I don't normally invade a total stranger's privacy to tell them things. This thread has lead to all sorts of aberrant behavior on my part.

Old 02-26-2015, 03:28 PM

9,352 posts, read 20,027,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
this is a really bad idea. I am not qualified to be sure of much else but on this I can absolutely assure you that the sooner you quit, the better... FWIW... and... I don't normally invade a total stranger's privacy to tell them things. This thread has lead to all sorts of aberrant behavior on my part.
I suspect that I have QUITE a few years on you, so trust me, you are not telling me anything I didn't already know.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates