Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2014, 06:55 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,176,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by furmanpals View Post
Due South Coffee Roasters in Taylors opens this weekend!

Taylors TownSquare
Will definitely check this out, had no idea this existed over there. Not an area I go to at all.

Thanks!

Old 02-07-2014, 07:21 AM

690 posts, read 1,145,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by furmanpals View Post
Due South Coffee Roasters in Taylors opens this weekend!

Taylors TownSquare
Interesting location since that area is all residential with little to no commercial. I drive on that road every week and haven't seen any signs? (Well, I drive on Main Street).

Pretty cool though.

Old 02-07-2014, 09:26 AM

21,020 posts, read 27,221,764 times
Oh my, are we finding uses for Taylors Mill? Awesome!

Old 02-07-2014, 01:26 PM

1,844 posts, read 2,761,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valien View Post
Interesting location since that area is all residential with little to no commercial. I drive on that road every week and haven't seen any signs?
The mill is its own environment, and a great location for all sorts of projects like this one - with plenty of parking and room for expansion. I haven't seen any signs on Main Street pointing to the Mill either.

Old 02-07-2014, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeoid View Post
The mill is its own environment, and a great location for all sorts of projects like this one - with plenty of parking and room for expansion. I haven't seen any signs on Main Street pointing to the Mill either.
If the mill can continue to be improved through infilling of local businesses, offices and residences, then it should warrant need for signage. That said, I would like to see unique signage for business and streets throughout Taylors.

Old 02-08-2014, 01:46 PM

Grille 33 @ The Channel , moving from N Main in downtown Greenville to 535 Haywood Rd (The Gallery); supposedly already moved, but I don't see any statements on the web site or Facebook.

Old 02-08-2014, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Grille 33 @ The Channel , moving from N Main in downtown Greenville to 535 Haywood Rd (The Gallery); supposedly already moved, but I don't see any statements on the web site or Facebook.
I did see "Grill" signage lying at the storefront behind Kanpai of Tokyo.

Old 02-10-2014, 01:12 PM

Quote:

Ok, so I drove down there yesterday. I saw Doug Young Studios (he's a friend of mine too and a fantastic sculpturer). He has a big sign pointing to his studios and then back from the road you see an older building with his sign.

Continue down the road and you see the big warehouse/mill at the dead end. Nothing else there.

So where is the roaster? I'm missing something?

Old 02-10-2014, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valien View Post
Continue down the road and you see the big warehouse/mill at the dead end. Nothing else there.

So where is the roaster? I'm missing something?
Hopefully the wire gate will be open when you go there. Continue down the street along the left side of the mill - there is an open parking area near the middle where the artist studios are located. Update - found a map: it's at Dock 3 Taylors Mill Map

They really need to improve their signage to let visitors know where to go.

Old 02-10-2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Hopefully the wire gate will be open when you go there. Continue down the street along the left side of the mill - there is an open parking area near the middle where the artist studios are located. Update - found a map: it's at Dock 3 Taylors Mill Map

They really need to improve their signage to let visitors know where to go.
Ah, I see. I stopped here - https://www.google.com/maps/preview/...jLiJMFhoqQ!2e0

I saw the warehouse stuff on the right and the stop sign and turned around. Thought the road on the left was a driveway or something. They definitely need better signage for sure. That whole area looks sketch.

Thanks for the link!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area